A Cumshot Compilation

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, it is 20 minutes in length, so if you do not wish to view it, it is your prerogative not to download it.

:smile:

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That was very stimulating, Flashy. Lots of thick dicks shooting huge loads into the faces of good lookin' babes. I really liked the one where the guy overshot the babe wearing glasses and hit the windowpane behind her head. Also the second one from the end showing the guy with the fat dickhead glazing the hot Oriental bitch. Very hot. Really enjoyed it. The best face shot cumpilation I have seen.:notworthy:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That was very stimulating, Flashy. Lots of thick dicks shooting huge loads into the faces of good lookin' babes. I really liked the one where the guy overshot the babe wearing glasses and hit the windowpane behind her head. Also the second one from the end showing the guy with the fat dickhead glazing the hot Oriental bitch. Very hot. Really enjoyed it. The best face shot cumpilation I have seen.:notworthy:

thank you joe...glad to know someone liked it.

I will work on another in a day or two

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nick8, do you want me to talk you through the download procedure, or have you been able to figure it out?

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well, it is 20 minutes in length, so if you do not wish to view it, it is your prerogative not to download it.

Sorry; I should have said I can't wait to see it. I downloaded it. Now I can't wait to show it to my straight friend.:tongue:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am in the process of uploading Compilation #2 to a hosting site, and it Should Be Ready For Download in about 45 minutes.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, those clips show the diversity of cum shots, the power and type. Some are like rifle shots. Some thick and ropey, others water-thin. There are also some worldclass cocks there. Can't wait to download the second one. Wow. Thanks, guy.

you're welcome denis...glad you liked them...there is also a third one is well, and as i have said, i probably have material for 2-3 more which i will work on over the weekend.