A curious question

heavy-chevy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just had a curious question for those of you who wore briefs during your childhood and early teen years. I wore those tighty-whities when I was younger but I was aware that there were different varieties of briefs, like low-rise, bikini, sports, etc. But I could never find those styles in sizes small enough to fit me at the time. Plus I remember my mom telling me those styles were for older men. So I put up with the ugly standard TW's until I was able to start buying my own clothes. I was just curious if anyone here wore those types of briefs when you were younger. Anything other than those ugly Y-front briefs.

Last edited:

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wore tightie-whities all my life, including now, with very few exceptions. I can't stand boxers ... they bunch and it feels as if I've got a bunched up towel down my pants. Bought some boxer-briefs and don't like them either; the opening gaps and my junk winds up flopping out.

Give me tight white BVDs any day!

heavy-chevy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wore tightie-whities all my life, including now, with very few exceptions. I can't stand boxers ... they bunch and it feels as if I've got a bunched up towel down my pants. Bought some boxer-briefs and don't like them either; the opening gaps and my junk winds up flopping out.

Give me tight white BVDs any day!

Yeah I wore those BVD's for a long time but now I wear boxers. But I'm starting to lean more towards boxer briefs.

localhero20

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I grew up on your standard briefs until someone I was with basically told me that they were ugly...I was around 18 then, so I bought FTL bikini briefs and wore those for a while. I wear those with suits, but wear boxer briefs everyone else. I have recently found boxer briefs with more lycra that do a better job with not riding up when wearing a suit.

I am often curious whether boxer or brief makes a difference during package development.

stang02

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hanes tighty whities until my first girlfriend saw me in them. then realized that my ass looked pathetic in them. now i wear boxer briefs normally, the occasional regular boxers if i want to sport a hard-on all day, and sometimes some low-cut bulge enhancing bikini briefs

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Underwear are a huge fetish for me, Tighty Whities for me, My husband wore boxers all his life, He has the low hangers to prove it. A few years ago I bought him some Calvin's boxer briefs and since then I make him wear those because it makes me horny as hell to watch him walk around the house with those huge balls stuffed in those tight underwear.

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wore the standard briefs until I went to college. That is when I bought some of the "unconventional" briefs (meaning anthing other than those blasted white briefs that were obviously made for someone without a penis and had a very flat crotch).

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tighty whities until 6th grade. Then my mom bought me boxers. Hated them! Back to tighty whities in a matter of months. Discovered colored briefs at 20 and rarely wore white after that. Rediscovered boxers in my early 50s, and wear those all the time.

now i wear boxer briefs normally, the occasional regular boxers if i want to sport a hard-on all day
I love it! The all day hard-ons only happen when you're a boxers newby. They subside if you full time freeball or wear boxers after a few weeks.