A curse??? (venting)

NewAgeDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I was talking to the ex today. And well before I get into it here's a bit of back story: She was my first and amazingly adventurous in bed. The sex was definitly not why it didn't work out.
But anyway she was talking about sex with her current b/f and how he keeps pushing anal... and how she wasn't ready but that she would be eventually. But now here's the kicker... she turns to me and says "there is no way I'll ever do anal with you. Seriously it's like you have a curse" Two things took me back about this statement...
1. Present tence used.
2. I never pushed for it cuz she said that she wasn't into that. I mean I'm big at 6.5"-7" in girth but the fact that she always said she would never do it before threw me when she said that she would want to now.
She always covetted my size before or so I thought. I guess these types of things you just learn after the fact. :ponder:

This is the first time I've ever really thought of it as a truely negative type of thing... I've had problems before but this was the first time it was really verbalized negatively outside the situation.

spfldstyler

Just Browsing
Media
Sounds to me like she is hinting around to you using reverse psychology. She says he is pushing for it, but there is no way she will do it with you leads me to believe that she is wanting it and possibly wanting you back.

Don't feel negative about your size...you have a gift and she appreciates it even if she says things like you are cursed, she is demonstrating her regret in not having acces to it anymore in my opinion.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
She's saying he's smaller than you. It's backhand, but we have whole threads devoted to comparisons here. Isn't that a positive?

Oh, you feel better now.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
NAD, I think bcause of your fat girth she would not adventure anal sex with you...and i do not get it the why she is talking about sex with atual bf with you...hmmm...she may miss you ? Well, if I were you i just would avoid to know and talk about my ex sexual life with his atual girl...why she is given info like that to you? :rolleyes:

I dont believe in curses...:wink: