Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: BigdongSE

BigdongSE

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you! Hey

quick question, will other people see what I posted for verification? I'm kind of self conscious lololol
Yes they mostly likely will. But not necessarily though,.. you post it in the Verification thread near the bottom of the main page, one moderator will verify (write your username on a piece of paper, with LPSG on it and make it obvious which sex you are) and then, if you want, you can make that album private in settings :)

caipreimz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes they mostly likely will. But not necessarily though,.. you post it in the Verification thread near the bottom of the main page, one moderator will verify (write your username on a piece of paper, with LPSG on it and make it obvious which sex you are) and then, if you want, you can make that album private in settings :)
Oh okay! Thanks a bunch

Reactions: BigdongSE

tito21

Superior Member
Media
lmao is your pfp @Nopalitoss_ from twitter?

That twitter tag belongs to a guy make Brian and Op’s name is Cai.

This is the internet and people can claim and steal whatever identity they want to be. Unless they have verified themselves, even so, there’s a chance it may have been photoshopped! Like the old saying, don’t trust everything you hear/see/read on the internet.

P.S, I’m Kaleb, i’m 19yo Jock with a 9 inch cock. I’m alpha male and masculine! I’m a Versace male model and Tom Holland is my boyfriend. I don’t want to verify myself because I like my Privacy, you just have to believe me because I’m a 19yo Versace male model with a 9inch cock. And i’m rich so I don’t need to lie. Lying are for poor people only.

• Haha
Reactions: caipreimz

caipreimz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That twitter tag belongs to a guy make Brian and Op’s name is Cai.

This is the internet and people can claim and steal whatever identity they want to be. Unless they have verified themselves, even so, there’s a chance it may have been photoshopped! Like the old saying, don’t trust everything you hear/see/read on the internet.

P.S, I’m Kaleb, i’m 19yo Jock with a 9 inch cock. I’m alpha male and masculine! I’m a Versace male model and Tom Holland is my boyfriend. I don’t want to verify myself because I like my Privacy, you just have to believe me because I’m a 19yo Versace male model with a 9inch cock. And i’m rich so I don’t need to lie. Lying are for poor people only.
BYE HDCBHD hello Kaleb with a 9inch cock