MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just stopped by to post some happiness I get cute-slammed by a trio of smiling puppies. I wasn't ready for that much d'aaawwwww.

Today's happiness is the joy of others. This is admittedly a awfully white-girl happiness, apologies to anyone offended.
Seeing young black boys pointing at the Black Panther poster and picking out which character they are. One young black girl telling her brothers *the aforementioned children* that princesses are warriors. My SJW/Tumblr-having heart swoll right out of my chest. Representation is important. Powerful characters, positive characters, diverse characters of color are so vital for young children. For everyone really.

eta: Why I am all smushy over this. Countless people are posting the same story. All over the states little kids are finding heroes that look like them.

Last edited:
Reactions: lms28

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Those kids from Florida are not having any of a politician's shit. Trump the Human Dump Fire got clapped back on Twitter. It was brilliant.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
tumblr_p6528k6sUm1vwvx0xo2_400.gif
tumblr_p6528k6sUm1vwvx0xo1_400.gif

look at the baby!!!

D

deleted1030587

This fooled me so bad it made me chuckle. (don't skip forward for the full effect)

Reactions: MickeyLee

On a side note............saw this the other day.........One of the most uplifting Youtube vids ever...