MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ms. @Enid My doggo has one portrait in the living room that he loves. I have no idea who the subject is, I found it in a flea market. Bubs is in love with her. He'll stare at it for hours. Every so often he serenades his lady fair with the song of his people.

He also likes to paint. We put out tiny dishes of non-tox tempera paint. He paws and pats until he gets an image he likes. Most are just spats of color. More often than would statistically possible he makes something genuinely interesting.

I totes believe animals like to create and appreciate the effort of humans.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The biggest fun: A raft slide near Munich/Germany on the River Isar- it's the biggest one in Europe and you can't imagine how great that is on a hot summer day. The video was made by my partner and I am always pleased to watch those happy people running down the slide. Enjoy!
View attachment 017.mp4

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's only NY... But it's a start! Hopefully the rest of the world does the same:
New York Becomes First State to Ban Declawing Cats
Can't imagine ever doing this to any cat we have. Thinking about it makes me wonder how I would feel if someone decided to remove my fingernails?!?! Nope. Not doing it to any animal in my care. Period.

They make scratch posts. And scratch pads. And we've got them all over the house for them to use. We have specialized nail clippers. Not always easy to get them to sit still, but we get it done.

If that isn't viable or whatever for someone to do, then easy peasy, don't get one. That's the best solution. Compared to what I consider animal torture.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Woot for NY kittehs.

I can believe removing the first buckle of an animals feet is legal in any state.

I feel my PETA queer fury rising.

I need to donate to Soi Dogs.

Reactions: lms28