A Dancing Style

hitemup662

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies,

On various occasions I have seen a woman with two men dancing together, making what I suppose you would call a “man sandwich”. I have only seen this happen when the predominate dance style is geared toward “grinding”. Nevertheless, as I think about this dancing style I find myself asking a few questions I cannot answer.:confused:

First, is it reasonable to conclude that these women have a greater proclivity towards mfm threesomes? Second, would this dance style be a helpful method of warming or introducing a woman to the idea of a threesome? Lastly, what do the women on this forum think about this dancing style?

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Counter question: Do four girls in a car, flirting with the gas station attendant, have an increased interest in teaming up on this man? Now go figure!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just come on down
to 54
Find a spot
out on the floor
Awww ...

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It depends on the threesome. If I'm part of it the answer is, "FREAKING HELL YES." If not, you should try getting you excursive by doing something other than jumping to conclusions.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hitemup662 said:
Ladies,

On various occasions I have seen a woman with two men dancing together, making what I suppose you would call a “man sandwich”. I have only seen this happen when the predominate dance style is geared toward “grinding”. Nevertheless, as I think about this dancing style I find myself asking a few questions I cannot answer.:confused:

First, is it reasonable to conclude that these women have a greater proclivity towards mfm threesomes? Second, would this dance style be a helpful method of warming or introducing a woman to the idea of a threesome? Lastly, what do the women on this forum think about this dancing style?

No, no, and not my style. Dancing can be very sexual but I'd be careful about looking too much into how a woman dances.

bigschlotsky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
No, no, and not my style. Dancing can be very sexual but I'd be careful about looking too much into how a woman dances.

I don't know, stud hunter, I hear a lot of women talk about how if you see how a guy dances you can tell if he's good in bed. I think you can tell a lot about a woman's personality in the bedroom from how she dances. That's been my experience.

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hite - young women dance to tease, but they don't realize what they are doing ...go into hibernation and emerge at 40 years old - then it will make sense! Until then your job is to mate as often as possible, theirs is to guard the eggs - makes for mating behavior worthy of the nature channel!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gg42 said:
hite - young women dance to tease, but they don't realize what they are doing ...go into hibernation and emerge at 40 years old - then it will make sense! Until then your job is to mate as often as possible, theirs is to guard the eggs - makes for mating behavior worthy of the nature channel!

What a fabulous explanation....

hitemup662

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naughty,

No, actually I got it from a rap song I use to listen to when I was around the age of 13 or 14 (early 20's currently). Now I do not care for rap anymore, but still use the name. Unfortunately, I am not family with the music of Blue Cantrell. Thanks for asking though.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hitemup662 said:
Naughty,

No, actually I got it from a rap song I use to listen to when I was around the age of 13 or 14 (early 20's currently). Now I do not care for rap anymore, but still use the name. Unfortunately, I am not family with the music of Blue Cantrell. Thanks for asking though.

I will have to find it and send you a sound clip. I think it might crack you up!

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bigschlotsky said:
...I hear a lot of women talk about how if you see how a guy dances you can tell if he's good in bed. I think you can tell a lot about a woman's personality in the bedroom from how she dances. That's been my experience.

I heard that too....If it's true then I'm doomed :dance: