A day at the nude beach ! Do you like nude beaches?

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Last summer my partner and I were at a nude coed beach in Vancouver which was very crowded. We did find a spot partly shaded which suited us fine as we both can take only a limited amount of sun. We both stripped down to nothing as most people do at a nude beach.

Minutes later a straight couple in their late 20s settled in beside us approx 10-15 feet from us. The guy stripped down to nothing readily sporting a nice big package. His companion slowly stripped reluctantly. She obviously had never done this before .Our blanket was at an angle so we could see without staring. She slowly undressed covering herself with a towel that covered her private parts. We could hear everything that was said and she made it definite to him that she was uncomfortable with nudity.

An almost nude vendor wearing only a skimpy money apron pulled a cart on a sleigh like apparatus. He approached them asking if they would like a hot dog. They agreed and and as he bent over to the cart (his long thick phallus and low hangers exposed to both them and to us), inquired to the couple " Is there something you would like on your dog? "

We just about died trying not "to lose it " ! She turned red and pulled her towel closer to her body . Her partner obviously enjoyed his hot dog ...and grinned as she said "You can eat mine!"

BillnotWill

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Love nude beaches. It is the best having the sun and breeze on the bits that don’t usually get that pleasure. Baker’s Beach in SF and Secret Cove at Tahoe are the two i’ve Been to.

834F09E6-35E5-4DC5-AE7D-6CEAB2D9141D.jpeg

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I enjoy nude beaches but I don't like to see overly sexual activity because that is what upsets non-nudists and gets the beaches closed down. A semi is OK but walking the beach with an obvious erection is not what we need. Sit down or go into the water until your erection droops, then carry on with your walk.

If you want to make out with someone else, go where you won't be seen. I don't mind seeing a couple having sex well hidden in the dunes but don't do it in the middle of the beach.

I have to sort of agree. Though the erection thing isn't a big deal to me (they happen), I don't think being a nudist or going to a nude beach should be a sexual green light. I dunno, I just always feel they should be separate in some way.

Anyhoo, I am not sure I would have the balls to do the nude beach thing anyway. I don't mind people seeing my package at all, but I have more modesty about people seeing my butt naked.

Yup, I am weird. :tongue:

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If any of you have thought about doing a clothing optional vacation, me and my partner do a few clothing optional sailing trips each summer on my sailboat. This summer we are sailing Southern Spain. PM me if you like this idea. I can also give you some other ideas of where you might look into a clothing optional vacation such as Cap D' Adge in France. Or the many clothing optional beaches in Croatia. I am mostly familiar with the Mediterranean area. I have been sailing in that area for the past 10 summers. Some countries are definitely more clothing optional friendly than others.

TopGunAZ

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I ended up at the nude beach in Barcelona by accident over the summer. I was too engrossed in my Google Maps to realise where I was, then it sunk in. I hightailed it back to the proper end of the beach... then went back about 30 minutes later when I convinced myself it was a good idea. Ditched my shorts and loved it. Went back the next day, too! I never ever thought that I would be the guy who enjoyed the nude beach. But, just jumping the waves all free was the best.

sailm8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I have visited many beaches. We can sail to many areas of SW Florida and find a deserted beach and make it a nude beach. We leave Friday for 5 days saliing and sunning on our second favorite nude beach on Cayo Costa island. Our favorite is Haulove in North Miami (Sunny Isles). We have been going there since the 90's. Also visit Caliente in LAnd o LAkes and Desire in Cancun.
Desire is adults only clothing optional, adults only and public sex is allowed in designated areas. It is really hot to have your cock sucked in front of an audience. and then walk to the glass shower with a hard on and rinse off the cum.

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm curious about nude beaches and saunas, but people would laugh at my smallness. LOL!
At a true nude beach no one will laugh at you for anything, unless you make a fool of yourself, people come in all sizes and shapes. They may laugh with you if you laugh at yourself but not at you. people are there to enjoy the sun and companionship with other like minded people, not to make fun of others. Find a nude beach in your area and go check it out and enjoy the freedom from wet clothes and get to know the other people there.

There aren't really many here in the Midwest. It would be cool though. I went to one about a decade ago when I was in college. Enjoyed it but couldn't stop getting boners. I definitely can't go and not be turned on by it. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist.

LondonSamm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just go to back from Cuba (Cayo santa Maria) where there is a clothing optional section of the beach. Took my husband for the first time as I love sunbathing and swimming in the ocean naked. There were maybe 40-50 people and we all just relaxed without any naughtiness. I did see one guy getting excited but nobody made any fuss. Was funny seeing sons and dads walking the shore line and seeing they were in the CO section and plucking up the courage to bare all. One fit dad and son lost the speedos and made our day. Husband loves being nude now, can't stop him haha
My father and I are nudists. I took him to Cayo Santa Maria this year as well. It was a great experience and after a while a lot of people followed suit and joined us

Oralgami15

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In my early 20's I spent a lot of time at a nude swimming hole just outside of New Paltz in upstate New York. I had been away in college and some friends who attended college locally had found this place and brought me there. When we arrived, they wasted no time getting their clothes off and although I didn't have their comfort level, I didn't want to seem reluctant and so I quickly got undressed as well. Once fully exposed, the coolness of the air underscored the sensation of being nude and I stood for a few minutes surveying the mixed crowd of naked people laying out on the smooth, flat, rocky area bisected by a clear stream. I then proceeded to walk through the sunbathers, enjoying the fact that I was fully exposed and my junk swinging around as I made my way to the water. There was a deep pool and a bunch of people were congregating around the edges and the path down to the water was a little tight and I had to pass close by a number of young fit girls getting out of the water. Everybody was very polite and exchanging greetings and discussions about how long they managed to stay in the cold water. I dove in and swam underwater the length of the deep pool and surfaced and swam on my back in front of the spectators to the place I got in the water. I sat on a rock for a few minutes and then climbed back out with my shrunken parts on full display. Nobody cared.

I only felt self-conscious on two occasions. I was playing chess with one of my friends, both of us fully naked, when a young girl about 8 or 9 years old, fully clothed, suddenly appeared and asked what we were doing. I looked around and saw no one who appeared to be with her. It was a weekday and very few people were around and the idea of being naked in the woods with a child made me uncomfortable. She did not seem at all interested in the fact that my friend and I were naked but she sat down and was quite interested in the game and asking if she could play. Before long her parents appeared carrying all the gear they brought to spend a day as a nude family and apologized for her intrusion. They picked a spot about 50 feet away and a few minutes later the girl reappeared, this time naked. Her now naked father came and retrieved her and I was relieved when she became more interested in their picnic and the water than our chess game.

The second time I was self-conscious was when a group of women in their 60's, part of a bird watching group stumbled upon the spot and were completely flustered by the sight of a few dozen naked people. They simply did not know where to look and so they kept their eyes gazing upward - which prevented them from seeing where the trail picked up on the other side of the stream. I was standing as one woman approached and I offered my assistance. I think she assumed that I was clothed since I spoke to her (if that makes any sense). She replied "oh, yes, please" and looked down and locked eyes on my penis. She was more than flustered and I felt bad that my state of undress was something that made her uncomfortable and embarrassed.

8inchy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i was also at rec beach in vancouver years ago with a female friend. it took a bit of faith and courage but we got naked and enjoyed the afternoon.
a small, nebbish, tanned man in has mid fifties came wandering up the shore picking up bottles. his soft uncirc member was so huge that everyone had to look as he passed. i have measured 225+ cocks so i can say with some degree of confidence that his cock was 2.25 diameter and about 7.5 long.
hearing my friend respond how huge it was i was embarrassed about my own above averageness and incredibly turned on.
i had to go into the water.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love the idea of being free, but im worried i'd accidently get too excited if you know what I mean.
So that has always stopped me.
Even though this post was entered 7 years ago, I wanted to comment based on my experiences.

7 miles from where I live is Black's Beach, a swimsuit optional beach. The first time at Black's I went with a friend in 1978 when we visited from Arizona.. My friend said "What happens if we get a boner?" I replied that we don't need to worry about it if it happens as long as we are not doing anything lewd. It was a warm August day, and there were hundreds of people on the beach, all naked. We were both surprised at how normal it felt to be naked and enjoying the sun and the waves. I don't remember that either of us boned up, but the experience definitely made me want to do it again.

I moved from AZ to San Diego in 1989 and visited Black's numerous times. There is a trail that goes from the cliffs at Torrey Pines Glider Port to the nude beach below. It is a fairly steep climb. The other option is to walk or bike from La Jolla Shores Beach. I decided that I would ride my mountain bike to the gay section at Black's. It is 7 miles each way. There is one small stretch where I had to dismount the bike and carry it over a tidepool. If the tide is not all the way high, it's fairly easy to ride along the water's edge. This was my M.O. for years. It was great exercise, and my reward was the beautiful beach with warm water and lots of other hot guys.

There is some kind of 4' metal ball thing on the beach in the gay section that looks like it was leftover from WW2. I was able to lock my bike to it and could snooze or play in the water without worrying about someone stealing my bike. That ball also allowed me to leave my bike and to walk up and down the beach with just my hat, sunglasses, and a smile. While walking along the water's edge, the motion of walking gave me a semi that slapped back and forth against my thighs. The result was a full on boner. I had never freeballed before, and being used to wearing briefs all the time made walking naked a totally new thing. I didn't feel the least bit embarrassed about the erection and kept walking. Eventually, the boner subsided. I walked past the family beach to the area where the surfers gather (good waves), and then turned around and walked back. Serveral times I boned up while walking. To tell the truth, it felt great to walk along the beach with my dick slapping from thigh to thigh. No one paid any attention to me. I believe that it's a given that men will bone up, and that we shouldn't worry about it or let it stop us from enjoying the beach.

I'm older now, and it's not as easy to get up and down the cliffs. I still make the trek at least once ever summer, and love to be naked at the beach. Despite my age, I still bone up while walking up and down the beach, and enjoy the feeling of my dick swinging without clothes. Meanwhile the beach 3 blocks away is just as nice other than I have to wear a swimsuit. I think that everyone should try a nude beach at least once. Lose your inhibitions and enjoy being in your birthday suit. It will make you hate to wear a swimsuit.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
People don't laugh at a small guy at a real nude beach. Usually the only guys that are "bigger" are continuously "fluffing" themselves. Similar to this website where many guys post "flaccid" pictures when they are half erect or more.
Oh and I love nude beaches, especially the ones that are quiet!

I'm curious about nude beaches and saunas, but people would laugh at my smallness. LOL!

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Haulover Beach, on A1A between Bal Harbor and Sunny Isles, FL, is a legal Date County beach that is specifically clothing option. So, when you go there you do not have to worry about being busted, as in many "nude" beaches in the US. People of all sizes and types are there and you do have to worry about if you are large or small, even accounting for the "shrinkage." My FL home is about 20 miles from there so I keep several beach towels and beach chairs in my car. Whenever I want to go to the beach I head there. You have to be clothed when you park, but after you walk about 100 yards under A1A highway you are on the clothing optional beach. They have a fresh water shower to wash off as you leave the beach, and a nice concrete bathroom.

The first time I went there with my GF, we decided to take some photos. That is OK if you are taking photos of your own party, but not of anyone else. She was between me and the ocean, and the sun was behind me, about two hours from sunset. I took about 100 photos of her, in stages of undress, nude, facing in different directions, and in a wide range of poses. When I finished and put my camera away, behind me there was a loud ovation of clapping hands and cheers. I turned around and realized that we had collected a large audience of about 25 guys, all of the with big grins on there faces cheering. She walked over to them and thanked them, and then we left.

Later, two unexpected things happened.
a. When we went to a swing club that night, about 8 of the guys came over to us and introduced themselves as some of the guys at the beach. Later we let them, in groups of four, have a 30 minute soft swing session with her (kissing, licking, sicking, but no penetration).
b. When I looked at the photos that I had taken on my computer the next day, I could see the shadows of the guys on the ground between where I was standing and my GF. I did not notice them when I was taking the photos. Guess I was too distracted by her.