A day at the nude beach ! Do you like nude beaches?

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
People don't laugh at a small guy at a real nude beach. Usually the only guys that are "bigger" are continuously "fluffing" themselves. Similar to this website where many guys post "flaccid" pictures when they are half erect or more.
Oh and I love nude beaches, especially the ones that are quiet!

I'm curious about nude beaches and saunas, but people would laugh at my smallness. LOL!

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love the idea of being free, but im worried i'd accidently get too excited if you know what I mean.
So that has always stopped me.
I had this concern for years, but I had my way of dealing with it. When I first stripped, the thrill of being naked in front of so many people and the sight of naked guys around me would make me rock hard, so I'd have my blanket spread out before I stripped and would quickly lie on my stomach. It would take a while to settle down, but eventually I would roll over. It usually to a few false starts, as I would get excited pretty quickly when my dick was exposed, often requiring me to quickly abort the roll-over. I could sometimes control things a bit if I bent my knees to partially obscure my dick. Once that seemed to keep it under control, I'd finally stretch out my legs so that my dick was visible from all angles. The final step was to walk around on the beach. This often required a quick run into the water or back to the towel, but eventually that would get under control, too.

Over the years, all of the cycles shortened, until they eventually went away. Now, I can basically just strip naked and walk around naked without having to have a cooling off period first.

Reactions: tucsonwoody

Going to Haulover beach in FL later this month. Went for the first time last year and enjoyed it. Relaxing

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a nude beach only 5 miles from where I live myself and my missus love going when we have the time, she particularly loves the attention my swinging appendage attracts as we walk up and down the beach. She boasts some big ass natural tits so gets some attention of her own too, we love showing off

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm curious about nude beaches and saunas, but people would laugh at my smallness. LOL!

At every nude beach and every nudist event I've ever gone to there've been guys of every size there. And as stated above, true nudists really don't care anyway.

Besides, everyone knows soft and hard sizes don't have much of a connection so nobody will judge your bedroom skills based on your sift size...

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Haulover Beach, on A1A between Bal Harbor and Sunny Isles, FL, is a legal Date County beach that is specifically clothing option. So, when you go there you do not have to worry about being busted, as in many "nude" beaches in the US. People of all sizes and types are there and you do have to worry about if you are large or small, even accounting for the "shrinkage." My FL home is about 20 miles from there so I keep several beach towels and beach chairs in my car. Whenever I want to go to the beach I head there. You have to be clothed when you park, but after you walk about 100 yards under A1A highway you are on the clothing optional beach. They have a fresh water shower to wash off as you leave the beach, and a nice concrete bathroom.

The first time I went there with my GF, we decided to take some photos. That is OK if you are taking photos of your own party, but not of anyone else. She was between me and the ocean, and the sun was behind me, about two hours from sunset. I took about 100 photos of her, in stages of undress, nude, facing in different directions, and in a wide range of poses. When I finished and put my camera away, behind me there was a loud ovation of clapping hands and cheers. I turned around and realized that we had collected a large audience of about 25 guys, all of the with big grins on there faces cheering. She walked over to them and thanked them, and then we left.

Later, two unexpected things happened.
a. When we went to a swing club that night, about 8 of the guys came over to us and introduced themselves as some of the guys at the beach. Later we let them, in groups of four, have a 30 minute soft swing session with her (kissing, licking, sicking, but no penetration).
b. When I looked at the photos that I had taken on my computer the next day, I could see the shadows of the guys on the ground between where I was standing and my GF. I did not notice them when I was taking the photos. Guess I was too distracted by her.

BrianBoulder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love going to nude beaches. My first time was when my gf an i along with 3 of her female friends went on a Caribbean cruise.
We came across a nude beach. I looked at the girls and said When in Rome... I took off all my clothes, then my gf followed. The other 3 girls had only seen the outline of my penis in speedos and spandex but never seen me naked. I was excited because one of her friends was wearing a small bikini top and has HUGE boobs. I
As I was standing there looking at her and her boobs I said where should we place our towels?. My cock grew so hard and pointed right at her as she started undressing. I had a semi to a hard on all day. My gf and I loved walking up and down the beach and playing in the ocean. She has such a terrific body with big boobs. Through the days conversation the girls agreed that a cock needs to be at least semi-hard at a nude beach. The girls see it as flattery and a hard man is good to see.

Reactions: Jason_B

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love going to nude beaches. My first time was when my gf an i along with 3 of her female friends went on a Caribbean cruise.
We came across a nude beach. I looked at the girls and said When in Rome... I took off all my clothes, then my gf followed. The other 3 girls had only seen the outline of my penis in speedos and spandex but never seen me naked. I was excited because one of her friends was wearing a small bikini top and has HUGE boobs. I
As I was standing there looking at her and her boobs I said where should we place our towels?. My cock grew so hard and pointed right at her as she started undressing. I had a semi to a hard on all day. My gf and I loved walking up and down the beach and playing in the ocean. She has such a terrific body with big boobs. Through the days conversation the girls agreed that a cock needs to be at least semi-hard at a nude beach. The girls see it as flattery and a hard man is good to see.
Found a nude beach on Rhodes and all the girls quite happy to see guys walking up and down with semi lobs. Very liberating as well and no one seemed to care at all if a couple got it off, probably enjoyed the audience.

Luso

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whenever possible I go to nude beaches here in Portugal, where there are quite a lot! I like to do nudism... and I enjoy it quite a lot!
Some friends of mine do not appreaciate it and when we go toghether, well I keep my speedos on and show some bulge ;)

Reactions: Mike2710 and Glcboy

smallbi69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a nude beach only 5 miles from where I live myself and my missus love going when we have the time, she particularly loves the attention my swinging appendage attracts as we walk up and down the beach. She boasts some big ass natural tits so gets some attention of her own too, we love showing off

would love to see that cock on the beach, any pics

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love nude beaches. I've no interest in textile beaches any more. Unfortunately, the pool in my complex is a "family" pool. Not only do I have to wear a bathing suit, I have to wear boxer-style shorts. I've found a couple that're less balloon-y than most.

sundancer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I lived in Northern California, I use to go to a nude beach along the Russian River. There was a section for straight people, and another for gay people. There were tons of wooded land to hike though. I loved hiking naked, and playing in the water. I went there for years, but then the land was sold, and vineyards were planted, so the beach is now gone.

Reactions: tucsonwoody
D

deleted49095

I love a nude beach. We used to go to one several times every summer, but we've since moved far away from it, and there aren't any near us now. I enjoy them for two reasons - clearly, you get to see a massive variety of cocks and bodies. Secondly, my very well hung husband flops his out for all to see, and I love watching other guys watch his huge cock. Magic.

Went to the local nude beach yesterday.
One thing that surprises me is how many men wear shorts, shirt and underwear between the parking lot and the beach.
I just wear one item of clothing, gym shorts or a swim brief, never both.
Why wear more than necessary if you are just going to take it all off soon anyway?
At the other extreme, I saw one man go one step further in minimizing clothing along the way.
When leaving the beach just ahead of me, he walked nude to the clothing required sign, then wrapped a towel around his waist and proceeded to the parking lot without any "clothing" at all!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One thing that surprises me is how many men wear shorts, shirt and underwear between the parking lot and the beach.
Why wear more than necessary if you are just going to take it all off soon anyway?
At the other extreme, I saw one man go one step further in minimizing clothing along the way.
When leaving the beach just ahead of me, he walked nude to the clothing required sign, then wrapped a towel around his waist and proceeded to the parking lot without any "clothing" at all!
Does seem like double standards, prefer to get there in le minimum, and like you say les to take off and quicker to show.
Trouble is so many beaches are away from decent car parking so often its a need rather than a desire to cover up - so - where was your beach?

Does seem like double standards, prefer to get there in le minimum, and like you say les to take off and quicker to show.
Trouble is so many beaches are away from decent car parking so often its a need rather than a desire to cover up - so - where was your beach?
Gunnison in Sandy Hook NJ. It is a long walk from the parking lot to the beach.

Albino420

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Barcelona was my first time at a nudist beach and probably my last. Last year went to have a look at the nudist beach in Barcelona before a cruise, plus the white party was on that week. All I can say, it was a site to behold for sure! Not sure if them Spaniards are in Mr. LPSG and hung or it was the Atlantis crowd. I didn't even take me t off let alone my swim shorts, didn't stay there long as it was a little uncomfortable being around all those fit hung guys and the only one with clothes on!

Reactions: gymnistes

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I spent a lot of time at my local nude beaches I also saw both types of dress. However for most of my friends and I it was the least the law allowed, shorts and tank top or shorts only, in all cases sans any underwear. I have even seen men in office wear come to the beach. I recall at least once a friend did the towel trick and drove home that way. I dressed at home in shorts and tank top with no underwear, I was going to the beach, with the shorts and tank I would stop at the store for ice,drinks and food with no one the wiser about the lack of underwear.