A day at the nude beach ! Do you like nude beaches?

ethos123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The nude beach a the best place on earth to be. People to meet and experiences to have. Nothing quite like seeing all of that wonderful eye candy.

LondonSamm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just go to back from Cuba (Cayo santa Maria) where there is a clothing optional section of the beach. Took my husband for the first time as I love sunbathing and swimming in the ocean naked. There were maybe 40-50 people and we all just relaxed without any naughtiness. I did see one guy getting excited but nobody made any fuss. Was funny seeing sons and dads walking the shore line and seeing they were in the CO section and plucking up the courage to bare all. One fit dad and son lost the speedos and made our day. Husband loves being nude now, can't stop him haha
My father and I are nudists. I took him to Cayo Santa Maria this year as well. It was a great experience and after a while a lot of people followed suit and joined us

LondonSamm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
People don't laugh at a small guy at a real nude beach. Usually the only guys that are "bigger" are continuously "fluffing" themselves. Similar to this website where many guys post "flaccid" pictures when they are half erect or more.
Oh and I love nude beaches, especially the ones that are quiet!
I go to Cuba every year and go nude and I am small. No need to worry...Have always had lots of fun

Reactions: Yyc1980 and jpk338

I am a nudist, and I enjoy going to nude beaches and resorts whenever I can. I go to Hippie Hollow near Austin on a regular basis.

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
me and my partner do a few clothing optional sailing trips each summer on my sailboat..
wtf-face-smiley-emoticon.gif
in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon.gif

Reactions: auncut10in
D

deleted847535

Love the beach and Nude beaches / clothing optional are the best!

Reactions: Yyc1980

Went to a local nude beach several times back in my college days.

It is a great place to take a buddy (straight or gay). You can learn a lot about each other in a very short period of time without having to “tell all”.

Reactions: evolution

Never been to one, very interested tho with the wife

gunner71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Big or small it's a nude beach. Myself I'm small also and my cock always turtles when I'm at the beach so what's a guy to do??? I just enjoy tanning my nude body and having fun in the
Sun.
I guess I’d feel the same, mate! Tiny when soft here too. Large rowing legs I’ve got make it look even smaller. LOL!

Reactions: aldawg

BillnotWill

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Love nude beaches. It is the best having the sun and breeze on the bits that don’t usually get that pleasure. Baker’s Beach in SF and Secret Cove at Tahoe are the two i’ve Been to.

834F09E6-35E5-4DC5-AE7D-6CEAB2D9141D.jpeg