A day at the spa

Blueranger16

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One day, a good friend of mine asked me to accompany him to get a massage. We went to a nearby popular spa which we haven't tried yet before.

Once past the entrance, we got into the locker room. As I was stripping down to my birthday suit, I turned my back to my friend, who, at the same time, was getting naked as well. We then put our towels on and headed to the wet area.

I got into one shower cubicle and he into the one next to mine. The frosting on the door was so much that allowed for people outside to see what's happening inside, and from where I was standing, while putting on soap on my body, I noticed one of the guys in the area trying to check my package out.

I paid him no notice, but kept glancing on him secretly to see what he's up to. And so there I was, rubbing my body, facing the door and the pool area, with that guy secretly looking at my direction, and my friend in the cubicle next to me.

After a while, I rinsed off, headed out the cubicle wearing only a towel and proceeded to the steam room. There were already a couple of guys, one of them mid-40s, and the other mid 20s perspiring in the room which had a minty scent. I sat across them and minded my own business. Then my friend comes in, sits beside me and opens up a conversation. This gym-buffed mid-20s guy kept staring at my bulge, and after a while, the older guy headed out the room.

In the middle of my conversation with my friend (we were talking about his last sexcapade with his gf), he excused himself and said that he'd use the restroom. I nodded. He left. Good thing that he did. The heat was starting to make me hard.

Then, the guy from across the room started walking towards me. And as my cock was already throbbing and pulsing uncomfortably under the towel, I loosened the scant piece of cloth a bit.

Reactions: dallas_dad65