A Day At The Tat Parlor

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sean, went to get his first tattoo, but he left with much more. Sean had promised his self that once he turned 21 he would get a tattoo. He went to the tattoo parlor a month after his 21st birthday to have his tattoo done. He got to the parlor and browsed around the shop looking at the art on the wall,and then looked through a couple of portfolios. He opened one portfolio and it was full of body piercing; the portfolio showed head to toe piercing, and included male and female genitals shots. In a strange way Sean, felt aroused from the pictures, and his mind changed from a tattoo to a piercing. After Sean, completed the necessary paperwork, got proofed he was ready to get his piercing.

He made his way to the back of the shop and took a seat. In walked a female freak of nature, she had blue hair, piercing down the center of her forehead, stretched earlobes, and every visible part of her body was covered with tattoos. “So what are we getting today” she said. Sean, was freaked out by this chick so bad that the first and only thing came out of his mouth was “nothing you have!” “WHAT” she said with an attitude?!? “Oh I meant I would like a penis piercing.” “Aight then.” “Pull down your pants & underwear and lie on the table” the tattooist said. Sean, hesitantly did exactly what he was instructed to do. The tattooist then told Sean, what steps she would be doing…..”first, I am going to put a small dot to mark the area of penetration, now I am going to apply something that will keep your mind off of the pain. Ready?” “Yes” Sean, said. “Ooohhhh” Sean let out. He could not believe what was going on; the tattooist was sucking his dick like she knew him. Her warm mouth on his dick felt so good! By now his dick was rock hard, and ol girl was sucking his 6 thick inches. All Sean, thought about was the song slob on my knob; it was his first time getting his dick sucked. He did not know if she had good or bad sucking techniques, but he knew it felt good. The girl jacked his dick with her mouth; Sean, tried to push her mouth away but the chick would not let up. “I’m cumin, I’m cumin” Sean, busted a hott load in her mouth!

The amazing thing to Sean, was that the chick swallowed his nut, and continued to suck even, after his dick was no longer hard. Releasing his dick from her mouth with a ((pop)) she said “now I...we don’t have to worry about you getting a hard on while I’m doing the piercing.” “Alright on the count of 3.…1,….2.….”OUCH” Sean, yelled!!!!!!! “You said 3.” “I lied” she said in a jokingly manner. Still lying there on the table with his pants down Sean, was now so brave and addicted that he had the audacity to ask the chick for some more head…..”since you lied to me can I get some mo head.” “Sure, I’ll be right back.” The chick left the room and returned within seconds. Without saying a word she started sucking his dick again; this time something was different. Maybe it was the piercing or maybe not, but whatever it was made Sean’s dick extra sensitive. Ol girl had his dick and one of his balls in her mouth….”oh no you got to suck both balls” Sean said. Just as Sean, instructed she stopped, and pushed his other ball in her mouth. Her jaws were packed with his dick and balls, and there was not a lot that she could or was doing; she removed his dick from her mouth and only sucked his balls. She rolled his balls around in her moth with her tongue, and at times sucked them really hard. Sean, began stroking his dick as the chick tugged his balls away from his body. Sean’s legs bent at the knees as he stroked his dick faster and harder! “Shit I feel it” ………just as Sean was about to cum the chick tugged his balls, and he never came. What the fuck?!? Sean thought to himself. More dick stroking and ball sucked commenced. Sean, is about to come again, and once more the chick tugged his balls and postponed his ejaculation. Sean, started thinking that the piercing had caused some type of damage to his dick and now he was nervous as hell.

“Let me help you” she said. She grabbed Sean’s dick with her soft hands and started stroking his dick. “Damn shorta your hands almost feels like a pussy!” Getting his dick head messaged he is about to cum again. Sean sighed loudly and skeeted nut all over the place: including his legs and thighs, and her hands and arms. Sean had never nutted so much in his life, and so he thanked the dick piercing for it. However, know that it was the chick that really caused it. What Sean did not know was that the chick had actually chewed a few tic-tacs before she sucked his dick the 2nd time. The minty fresh mouth gave Sean a great climax. He wanted to remember this day so much that he had 5/07/07 tattooed on his thigh. In the end he got his first tattoo, his first blow job, and his first piercing.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Congratulations on another great story. You have an amazing gift, Arliss - I am pleased that you are making use of it, and that you have been kind enough to share it with us. Thank you!

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Congratulations on another great story. You have an amazing gift, Arliss - I am pleased that you are making use of it, and that you have been kind enough to share it with us. Thank you!

thanks a lot dude i appreciate it !!!!

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
good story,
thanks for using the term "skeeted"
SKEET! SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
good story,
SKEET! SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!SKEET!

thanks DJG

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
good story,

Good to know I'm not the only one who was impressed.
Good story.