A decent trade-off?

Woodland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(I am asking this in the "women's" section, but it might also pertain to gay men as well)

We have all heard some women say that a big dick is no comparison to a great personilty (attitude, hygiene, career, etc.) But, purely hypothetically speaking, what personality traits, socio-economic conditions, etc. are you willing to put up with if the guy happens to have a big dick?

For example, if you are not normally ok with guy who bites his nails, would you be willing to overlook that if the guy was big? ( I know, weird, but I wanted to give an example of something that might not be life or death, but is still important to some people. :tongue: )

I am aware that there are some things no one should put up with, such as physical/mental abuse, but perhaps there are things that are much less important, if the guy has a large penis?

I'm not trying to start any trouble, and I hope this doesn't offend anyone, I'm just curious.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am the wrong woman to answer this question, but since no one has responded I will.

I have never overlooked any personality trait or habit in a man because of the size of his dick. I have never dated a man for the size of his dick or maintained a relationship for the size of his dick or even chosen a fuck buddy for the size of his dick. A guy would have to have a micropenis for it to become an issue for me.

However, I will overlooki a whole boatload of foibles if the man is generous, kind, funny, intelligent etc. The greater the guy - the less I see any of his nail biting etc.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have put up with a playmate with a whole raft of less than pleasing personality traits because he was larger than anyone I was seeing at the time.

Mind you I was always on the look out for his replacement and in the end his personality just got in the way of enjoying the sex, which was the only reason I kept seeing him.

So these days no I wouldn't keep a well hung fuckwit as a playmate as tempting as it might seem.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am the wrong woman to answer this question, but since no one has responded I will.

I have never overlooked any personality trait or habit in a man because of the size of his dick. I have never dated a man for the size of his dick or maintained a relationship for the size of his dick or even chosen a fuck buddy for the size of his dick. A guy would have to have a micropenis for it to become an issue for me.

However, I will overlooki a whole boatload of foibles if the man is generous, kind, funny, intelligent etc. The greater the guy - the less I see any of his nail biting etc.

That's how I explain my wife still loving me. Lol. I fuck up, a whole bunch, but I make up for it with a whole Lotta love and effort. It goes miles with a woman who loves ya. Thank god for that. :)

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That's how I explain my wife still loving me. Lol. I fuck up, a whole bunch, but I make up for it with a whole Lotta love and effort. It goes miles with a woman who loves ya. Thank god for that. :)

Yup - you is very lovable :smile:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if he had such glaring personality flaws,
how would i know he had a big todger?

it's not like i walk up to guys and say,

''hey, you're an arsehole! get it out in case i want to date you.''

Babexo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
im guilty of having sex with complete assholes more then once , just because of the size of their dick