A depressing fact!

Theunbroken

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes, i must admit that my email box be somewhat empty, with is rather disconcerting! so, as im sure has been echoed soooo many times, if you be a lady, (i dont have any age issues really, been told off so many times for chasing older women its old news) and fancy a chat to discuss how boring preston or the north of scotland is give me a shout.. and now, so i dont feel like a complete twit i shall go to bed and get all high hopes when i log on tomorrow :p

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How about... you just send me a 10-minute audio clip of you reading the phone book in that sexy Scottish burr... that's all I need.... just 10 minutes... *snuffle*

;)

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How about... you just send me a 10-minute audio clip of you reading the phone book in that sexy Scottish burr... that's all I need.... just 10 minutes... *snuffle*

;)

You have good ideas! Read anything, really. I don't give a rats ass what you read! You're very cute, by the way... such a shame you're so far!

Theunbroken

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thanks for the welcome, and sorry to dissapoint, but i dont have a scottish accent :( only a toff english one :p lived in the south of england until i was 8 and never lost it >.<

you never know, there may be time to pick one up yet :p

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thanks for the welcome, and sorry to dissapoint, but i dont have a scottish accent :( only a toff english one :p lived in the south of england until i was 8 and never lost it >.<

you never know, there may be time to pick one up yet :p

Same here. I was taught to speak in a private British School in france ("The British School of Paris" no less), and no matter what, I sound like I just fell off the back of the royal carriage and got lost on my way to Balmorral. >.<

It's probably an advantage though, some Scotttish accents are utterly impossible to understand.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, a cutie for sure. Don't be silly, with that face you MUST be pulling 10-12 PM's a day??? No???? xx :smile: