A desert island sex fantasy [mf] (all i can say is that it does it for me...)

Should I post the second (and final) part?

• Total voters

in6087

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me know what you think. Has a very male perspective. Any women out there with suggestions on how to make it better from their perspective, do let me know! :)

and the tumbling white shoreline is pulling the glorious reflected blue sky up onto the sand… pulling it and letting it go hush by hush. The word is fantasy.

My heart is beating fast. We’d just finished a successful hunt and our guards were down when the sleek bodies of the amazons revealed themselves from the jungle. There were six males in our party and all of us knew that we were now at the mercy of these beautiful lithe huntresses. They knew how to treat their prey, slyly threatening us under our loincloths with wickedly sharp knives. The girls bound our wrists behind our backs, exposing our well muscled chests to the tropical sun, and led us to their campsite. They were virtually naked, clad in flimsy white cloth underwear that contrasted with their moist bronze skin. The amazons wore nothing else save for their hunting bows, the quivers of arrows bouncing lightly off their hips with each confident, graceful step, nets, and with hunting knives firmly strapped to their long smooth thighs. They had an excruciating effect on the men. Six lengths of masculine flesh were thickening, reacting under our loincloths. I bit my lip when I saw one of the huntresses coyly reach under one man’s loincloth, and pull him relentlessly forward with a smirk on her face.

They led us to six open wooden stocks that had been purpose built to hold us captive. The stocks consisted of two upright timber posts and two cross beam planks that were hinged at the level of our waists. A circular hole, perhaps two inches in diameter had been cut through the edges of the planks to form a cuff or sorts.

“Move them forward,” said Kala, their leader. Her beautiful smooth and voluptuous breasts rose and fell as she surveyed us, her mouth watering slightly at the scent of masculine arousal reaching her delicate nostrils. She swallowed hard. “lock them in”.

One of the girls stepped toward me. She reached down, briefly holding the weight of my stiffened manhood in her palm. She was a petite raven haired beauty, her sun bronzed skin just slightly moistened by perspiration in this high noon. She closed her hand firmly around the thick root of my organ and slid her fingers along its length, smiling as it twitched in excitement. Sweat ran from my hairline down my left temple as she tightly closed the the delicate pads of her forefinger and thumb into the plump purple flesh of my glans. I saw the muscles in her toned arms harden as she forced my strong erection down against the semicircular depression that had been cut into the lower plank. The huntress frowned slightly before releasing my aching knob. Licking her thumb and finger, she stepped lightly toward Kala, the beautiful tribal princess and leader of this manhunt. They spoke quietly, occasionally looking in my direction.

Kala came forward, walking gracefully, her hips swaying. Her eyes held mine for a moment before travelling over my powerfully muscled chest and arms, the ridge of my pelvis, my abdominal muscles tense with the strain put on them by the weight of my pulsing dick. I could do nothing about that… standing so close to these goddesses it was a combination of sexual reflex and instinct. “Yes Sam, he certainly is. But what have you done to him? He looks like he’s about the burst at the seams…” Her gaze crept was fixed on my outstretched, glistening sex. Kala was playing with me like a cat playing with a mouse “…so big…”

She glanced briefly at Samantha, at the knife whose blade was nestled in the leather sheath tied to her beautifully defined thigh. “I’m afraid you’re going to have to cut it until it fits.”

Sam looked at Kala in dismay, her eyes wide.

Kala giggled lightly, “oh, it won’t hurt him… too much…

"as long as you rub it with sandpaper to remove any splinters…”

Sam smiled, “aah…not his man meat - the plank!” She drew the short, sharp bladed knife on her thigh and spent some time carving curls of wood from the semicircular indentations that had been cut into each side of the man trap. She worked with some skill, and considerable expertise with the knife.

“I don’t think you’ll be needing this,” she said and cut my loincloth off with the knife. She used it to smooth the edges of the holes she had enlarged. My manhood was erect, pointing up at her. She grasped it firmly and pulled me forward.

“My, that’s a strong pulse,” she purred, enjoying the uncontrolled pulsations she had caused along the length of my heated sex. “oh big boy… have I done this to you?” With a slow gentle squeeze, pressed my erection down into the notch in the wood.“

With that, she closed the man trap, holding me captive by my fully veined but helpless erection. She bolted the two planks of the luntette closed. As she turned, I saw very fine tattoo, two delicate lines of poetry in the old tongue snaking down her luscious right flank from the back of her rib cage to her hip,

"…it’s the fire in my eyes, the flash of my teeth,

the swing of my waist, the joy in my feet…”.

But as I looked, it was her soft tanned skin, the curving interplay between her hips and thighs, her flanks and flat stomach, that was her real poetry. It resonated with the pulse of my desire, rhymed with my straining muscles.

I looked around and I saw that all of us men were held this way… trapped by the thickness of our bulging erections. We had been paired for this first part of the huntresses’ trial. Some of the girls had posed themselves on the sand of the beach before their men, provoking them with athletic and gymnastic displays that had caused several of the captive penii to point to the mid-day sun, juices flowing onto the sand.

One of the girls had been mercilessly touching the captive flesh of one of the men. With a groan, I could see his penis suddenly leap, knocking against the wood as his balls convulsed and sprayed the huntresses hand and arm with hot creamy cum. I bit my lip hard, trying to distract myself from the arousing sight and stop myself from reacting in the same way.

Now Kala stepped forward, and my heart leapt in fear when I saw a hunting falcon perched on her arm. The leader of the hunt spoke with good humour, a vivacious corsair. There was sympathy in her voice too. It was the sympathy that made me most afraid.

“Sorry boys… my hawk, Angela, loves to hunt snake. She’s been on a starvation diet, so I know she’s be happy to see so much meat on display.”

Kala thrust her hand skyward, and the falcon launched herself into the air.

For some reason… perhaps the constriction caused by the man trap, try as I might, I couldn’t free myself from it. I was locked in by my lust for Sam, my meat on full display for the hunting falcon. She smiled as I struggled to free myself. I wasn’t the only one, either. Several of the other captives were sweating but their passion for these sleek amazons was so strong that they too were helplessly trapped. Living in a neighbouring village, we had all heard of this ritual. The princess of the tribe, Kala, would choose one of us as her mate. But first we would be tested. Any man who made a sound, even an involuntary reaction, would be released and not allowed to mate.

While the hawk circled in the clear blue sky above, Sam stepped toward me. She spoke quietly, almost apologetically. “I have to measure you.” She reached behind her head and untied a length of black silk ribbon from her hair. I marvelled at the rise of her breasts under the immodest band of flimsy cloth that she wore, the smoothness of her armpits. She touched her fingertips to the moist purple head of my erection and I heard her sigh softly as she pulled it down so that it was no longer pointing up under her chin but was now angled in the direction of her loin cloth and the luscious sex that lay beneath it.

Another girl, this one with auburn hair that had picked up golden highlights from a life spent in the outdoors training her tribe’s riding stallions, turned from her own charge. “It’s a hot day… aren’t you going to protect his…” she dropped her gaze to the part of me that was pushing fiercely up against Sam’s fingertips, she whispered “magnificent specimen…

"the skin’s really delicate you know…

"and I’d hate to think how his will be feeling after this long exposed to the sun like that.”

Sam nodded. “Oh, but i don’t have any of the lotion!”

“Here, take this.” The auburn-haired beauty handed Sam a small clay pot. She lifted her hand to take it. Seemingly spring loaded, my manhood thumped audibly against the wood of the stocks. The huntress unsealed the wax lid and poured the white lotion into her hands. The stallion trainer spoke again, “here, I’ll hold him down for you. He looks strong, but I’m used to handling them.” They giggled at that.

The cool sun lotion was soothing on the sizzling hot skin of my penis. She poured it slowly onto my bursting glans and down my ridged length. As it ran down my length, the horse handler lifted her fingers one at a time to let it run and form a dripping collar of liquid around my straining root. The liquid collected in the contours of my manhood, on its ridges and veins. The girls looked straight into my eyes as they rubbed the lotion into my throbbing dick, enjoying the tension they could feel twitching in their hands that was reflected in the tightening of the muscles of my throat and my face. Their gentle fingers moved so slowly. The stallion trainer’s were sliding down toward the root of my erection, making a constricting noose that kept my foreskin peeled back from my sensitive knob, exposing it to Sam’s ministrations.

in6087

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Second (final) part:

I was desperate for sex, my balls full and aching, my cock stretching out for hot wet pussy. I felt I could actually hear my erection grow, the skin strrrreeeetchinnnng over my swollen meat. A sound like the timbers of a galleon groaning in the mediterranean sea. Sam had loosley interlaced the fingers of both hands together around my erection, making sure they were far enough apart so as to be almost imperceptible, touching my fevered skin not at all. Despite this, the huntress could feel its heat baking against her palms. I desperately looked at Sam, noticing the way her short dark hair had been razor cut in a scruffy bob that curled around her face and her delicate chin.

“Goddess! have you seen this?” Sam murmured to her fellow manhunter, Ginnie the stallion trainer. “We made his actual… erection… grow another inch!” The women looked at one another on wonder, unable to suppress a surprised laugh. “His dick grew once, and then that grew again into this mouth watering throbber…”

“Just look at him… I can feel his sap rising… just under the skin,” Ginnie softly bit her lower lip, “pulsing its way up.”

Sam was consciously not touching my penis, but her warm fingers and palms were encircling it loosely, deliberately held just out of reach. She looked into my eyes and licked her plump moist lips. I noticed as it slid over them, that her delicate tongue was almost the same colour as the broad head of my cock. The sexual provocation was almost unbearable. As she pursed her lips and sighed, my captive member began to throb its way into trouble… to the brink of no return. Sam turned her head and rested her ear against the centre of my broad muscular chest. She listened and noticed something. WIth each heartbeat, my rigid length twitched against the warm skin of her palms. The throbbing touches were tiny and delicate… like minute kisses from my moist penis head to her skilful hands. Pre-cum was flowing copiously from the slit in my glans, pooling in her palm, and dripping onto the sand under our feet. If she kept her hands there, even this small physical stimulation in combination with the feminine scent of her and the cock teasing perfection of her body, would leave her with two handfuls of hot creamy sperm in no time at all.

“I want his perfect cock,” Sam told Ginnie. Can you help me get him to my hut? Keep the others off our trail? I promise I’ll share him later.

Ginnie smiled, “you mean if he survives the first night?”

Sam laughed, “oh, I’ll leave him in one piece… I’ll be gentle.”

“I hope so…” Ginnie reached down to gently caress the length of my erection with her fingertips, “I’d love to try one piece in particular.”

The girls unbolted the lunette, releasing my sex from between the two thick planks of wood. Sam stepped close to kiss me affectionately. I could smell the clean fresh scent of her perfume. As though it were the most natural thing in the world, she curled her fingers around my straining flesh and pulled gently. “This way, big boy… quickly.”

With that, Sam turned and ran for the verdant shade of the jungle, leaving the beach in a series of swift graceful strides that flung just the barest dusting of sand behind her with each step. I ran after her, admiring the beautiful contours of her lithe dancer’s legs, her well toned posterior. My mouth watered at the glimpses she was gifting me of the plump lips of her moist pink sex.

We ran together through the jungle, parting the lush undergrowth with barely a sign: bounding over thick mossy vines, vaulting over the roots of a great baobab tree, ducking under trailing creepers, deeper and deeper. Our hot feet were cooled as we crossed clear ankle-deep streams that gleamed in the filtered light of the verdant canopy above. We followed one such brook, finally coming to a pale cobbled clearing that it crossed. I could see a large sunbleached hut constructed of white clay wrapepd over a timber frame with a roof formed from the branches of a baobab tree. The base of this large pale pot was surrounded by a nest of vines, tendrils, creepers, and bushes. Each individual part of the nest sprouted a rainbow-hued profusion of soft petals of all sizes and all colours. The broad leafed roof was a good fifteen meters above the cobbled stones of the clearing. Sam ran to this nest, ducking her head and plunging headlong into the bright profusion of petals.

I followed her into their perfumed darkness, crouching, and finally diving onto my elbows to crawl after her on my hands and knees. Camouflaged by the nest of tendrils and vines was a low tunnel that led into the building. I was just quick enough to see the soft sole of Sam’s right foot as it disappered into this tunnel. I followed, muscles straining, impelled by the strength of my sex drive, fired by the scent and warmth of the sunlight glowing behind the canopy of the petals, inspired most of all by my cock’s craving for Sam’s glistening pussy.

The tunnel was just two feet square, timber framed and slatted. Ahead of me, I could see narrow stripes of dusty sunlight patterning Sam’s toned calves as she crawled forward, her curved buttocks flexing with each movement. A sticky loop of moisture was hanging from her reddened labia. I could see beads of her wetness sliding dripping from her cunt. My mouth was watering at the delicious scent of her sex as her posterior swayed provocatively in front of my face with each forward movement. My penis was fully erect, pre-cum dripping from the slit in the end of my pulsating knob. Unable to control myself, my instincts had become animal, as inevitable as the flow of bloody through my body. I wrapped my muscular arms around her thighs and pressed my face into her juicy sex, nuzzling it, coating my lips, nose, and chin with her hot wetness.

I nibbled the soft taut skin between her legs, licking her groin, biting gently, leaving little lovebites. My tongue was sliding between her lips, along them, teasing the skin around her stiffening clitoris. She arched her back as I licked her out, her thighs trembling and the muscles of her inner thighs taut. She was panting and each exhalation was a soft, delicate cry of pleasure. I could taste the arousal of her clit straining and throbbing against my tongue. Her inner thighs were dripping, gleaming in the darkness.

I released her upper thighs, plunging my face down toward the planks that made up the floor of the tunnel, twisting my broad torso and hips so that I was lying on my back, erection throbbing and jutting up from my naked lap. In the slatted light of the tunnel, my sex gleamed and dripped in sympathy with hers. I used my elbows and heels to slide myself under her, between her spread legs. She baptised my chest and stomach with her hot pussy. I kept moving, kissing her toned bronze midriff, tonguing her navel gently nibbling her voluptuous breasts. I smiled as I noticed that her right nipple was considerably more erect than her left. I closed my smooth hard teeth upon it, and flicked at it with my tongue. The dripping head of my bursting glans slid between her lips. She leaned back onto my length, getting off her knees, moving her weight onto my hips and buttocks. She moaned as the wet skin of her vagina, her clit, slid inch by inch down my rigid, bulging cock. I couldn’t stop myself from thrusting upward rhythmically, the muscles of my ass and thighs flexing, lifting her weight. She reached down to softly touch my stomach. “Easy…” she whispered, her voice quivering. I slowed my movements, making my thrusts shallower and slower, more rhythmic. I kissed her breasts and abdomen as she began to bounce on me, panting and crying out as my aching penis was slathered with her juice. Each of her exhalations was a note of ecstasy as her sex slid up and down along my shaft, “your cock is incredible!” It was the only coherent thing she said before she was screaming with pleasure, her head thrown back, the muscles in her arms taut and quivering.

My manhood was so erect inside her I felt as though I was about to split at the seams, the meat so swollen with hot blood, strangled by the thick throbbing veins that encircled my dripping length. It was jerking uncontrollably, my pre-cum combining with the hot lubricating fluids pouring from the ridged muscled walls of her vagina. In one movement, as she came, I twisted onto my side, throwing her against the wall of the tunnel, one foot finding purchase on the thatched ceiling, the other in the floor. My cock would ordinarily have slipped out of her, but she had narrowed in her arousal and was holding my penis in a tight wet grip. I thrust my hips into her, my huge swollen balls slapping against her perineum. Sliding in and out, the most sensitive part of me, the taut underside of my cock sliding against the ridge of her tight vagina and I couldn’t stand it any longer. My hands on her breasts, on her throat, on her shoulders, on her biceps, I thrust my erection in and out, just an inch. I was drooling. I came, my manhood swelling and rearing up inside her, my balls contracting in rhythmic spurts. Muscles and tendons in the root of my orgasming dick pulsated rhythmically as I pumped what felt like half a pint of thick creamy sperm inside her. I gasped with the force of it. Finally, I fell into her neck, kissing her passionately and restfully.

Gradually, our breathing slowed, and we enjoyed resting in one another’s arms, sharing affectionate kisses.

Spiced Rum

Just Browsing
Media
I made an account just to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. Your descriptions are amazing and I hope you'll keep writing and posting!

in6087

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I made an account just to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. Your descriptions are amazing and I hope you'll keep writing and posting!

Thanks so much for your feedback - it's much appreciated! :). I'm sure all the characters must seem a bit one dimensional, especially the women, but I guess your always gonna be tricky for me to write.
It may be some time before I post another story but if inspiration strikes, I'm sure I'll post one!

Reactions: Spiced Rum