A dick is a dick is a dick!

blar

Experimental Member
Media
hahaha i remember someone asked this very saem questio here before

I agree with the way some people act and say regarding their "preferences" you gotta wonder what they woud say to their friends and family if they sometmes

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
hahaha i remember someone asked this very saem questio here before

I agree with the way some people act and say regarding their "preferences" you gotta wonder what they woud say to their friends and family if they sometmes

and again they don't want to fuck their friends and family do they? :rolleyes:
just accept that some prefer bigger cocks because size does matter to a certain extend.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To all women that need men with big dicks!

Is it really such a big issue in the grand scheme of things to have big dick? Hipothetically speaking: Suppose your 18 year old son comes to you and says he's worried that compared to other men he has a small dick.
Would she love him less? Would it realy matter?:confused:

I think having a big dick only matters when people are strangers, just want sex and are not emotionally attached in any way. What do you ladies think? :smile:

A mother is going to love her son less because he has a small dick? How does that work? If he asks about his perception that he is small why would this effect a mother's love for her child? How small is he?

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I agree that a mother wouldn`t love her son less if he were small because his size does not affect their relationship, and a mothers love is usually unconditional.

However what if as a size queen and mother your son approached you looking for information and reassurance in relation to his small penis size. How would you react then in order to give him the support he needs?

blar

Experimental Member
Media
and again they don't want to fuck their friends and family do they? :rolleyes:
just accept that some prefer bigger cocks because size does matter to a certain extend.
uhh I wasn't refering to anyone screwing their family members

what i am saying is that some people have a way with words when it comes to voicing their preferences. So it makes one wonder if would say the same thing to a family member (who is worrying) that asks them a question.

urm...wtf kind of man asks his MOTHER for advice on his peis size issues??????
apparently a lot do

ever read the story about the boy who killed himself because he though his penis was small?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
apparently a lot do

ever read the story about the boy who killed himself because he though his penis was small?
pft! an otherwise healthy mind doesn't top himself over a tiny wang. everyone has body issues...we only fixate on them when there are other issues. like anorexia.

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
Some people don't have issues with there parents. It can't be said that it's unhealthy to be able to talk to your parents abotu ANYTHING. It dosn't mean it isn't awkward.

Surely it's a sign of good parenting when your child can come to you for advice on anything.

That kid couldn't have had a healthy mind then obviously, dosn't mean he should have died.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That kid couldn't have had a healthy mind then obviously, dosn't mean he should have died.
LMAO, where did you make that leap of logic from? where exactly did i insinuate that the mentally ill were less deserving of life? nope, had he had a large wang he could well have fixated on another body part. perhaps his wang was normal but he had dysmorphia. either way, his penis was the least of his problems...anorexics starve to death because they're worried about fat but it would be ridiculous to suggest that their body fat was the root of the problem.