• Somthing else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm, possible - I'm more of the opinion that underarm anti-perspirents are a big factor (again, no evidence I know of).

So while I look gorgeous - I smell terrible :wink:

*Applies clothes-pin firmly to nose and dives into ManlyBanisters slightly rancid (but very tempting) fleshpile.*

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can take that off, babe, I just showered... no, no - don't throw it away - peg it on here.. :wink:

Now just how does the blood curdling pain of me having a clothes-pin violently clamped onto my schlong provide you with any pleasure?

Oh..... you were pointing at YOUR crotch? Ummm........HELP!!!!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks, Kotchanski, they have some nice styles there, I'm hovering between C and D (36) at the moment, and that's half the problem. And it depends on the style too, of course - Mostly I spill out of C's but feel a bit swamped in D's *grumble, whinge*

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear lightly padded bras in order to look normal (size 14/16 dress size but only 36 B/C. Bummer, that...) - I think I look like a man without them. At home I go braless though. I'm 44 and still as perky as I was when I was 16. (I do like the "perky" part...)

I do wear sports bras with Coolmax when I'm working out.

I hope to get surgical enhancement as well as liposuction on the middle (and whittle me a waist where I have none), but have never had the income. And I'm not getting any younger.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I wear lightly padded bras in order to look normal (size 14/16 dress size but only 36 B/C. Bummer, that...) - I think I look like a man without them. At home I go braless though. I'm 44 and still as perky as I was when I was 16. (I do like the "perky" part...)

I do wear sports bras with Coolmax when I'm working out.

I hope to get surgical enhancement as well as liposuction on the middle (and whittle me a waist where I have none), but have never had the income. And I'm not getting any younger.

Surgical enhancement? Schmurgical enhancement - I bet you're delicious! Pop on a corset if you're feeling selfconscious! They're great!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Surgical enhancement? Schmurgical enhancement - I bet you're delicious! Pop on a corset if you're feeling selfconscious! They're great!

Well, I would at least like to whittle the waist. I want that as much for comfort reasons as for looks. I have had compliments on my "perkiness" but most guys don't think I'm big enough there, but think I'm too fat everywhere else. And while working out and losing weight would help with the waist, it wouldn't have the results I want. I used to be very slim (5'2", 95 lbs.) and still had a thick waist. I do carry my weight differently from most women - people are surprised if they find out how much I weigh. I'm very much a mesomorph. Broad shoulders, thick waist, kind of rectangular build.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lisa wears either soft cup or sports bra's depending on the day and activity.When we go out for the evening an underwire pushup is usual.And I must say thats an impressive sight for an F cup!At home she never wears a bra.The stores in town don't even come close to having anything that will fit so all her's are ordered online through JustMySize.com