a different shape?

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
Mines curves to the left and up. When I was younger (teen years) I hated it and thought that it made me some kind of freak. But now I love it. Most of the women I've been with seem to get great pleasure from it. One finally told me that the upward curve stimulates the G spot on the front wall and the curve to the left hits spots that are not usually stimulated by a straight penis. She also said that the size was also a plus 7x6. Turns out that most women like thick not long. She said that you have to take it easy with long dicks to accomodate but you can "beat it up" if your smaller or average.

Bonesuck

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My boyfriend's cock curves upwards and I can tell you that it feels better than anything I've ever felt, it fits better. Straight cocks don't do it for me, they hurt if they don 't go in right. My boyfriend's cock curves with the inside of my pussy and it hits the spot everytime. I can have up to 6 orgasms with him in one session. That's never happened with a straight cock.

Cenobite

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
kurios said:
Come to think of it if I was designing a new one I would want it more oval shaped than round. The rest would be a repeat.

Well what a coincidence, mine is somewhat ovalshaped with the sharper curves to the sides...

And mine seems to work well enough as it is, downwards curve helps to keep it restrained and there're less issue with clothing, not to mention doing wonders in the sack :p

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Torpedo-straight here, and while asthetically pleasing might not be functionally adequate. Reason I'm saying that is because I know I can go deep, deeper and too deep, I'm not sure that being a ramrod can reach all the necessary areas like some of the more adaptable shapes.