A difficult test: who is this guy?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:cool:

Hmmm...who is him dear people????:tongue:

Wow...ok..he is more impressive than the last one..ulalah..now he is 1st place to me...Mr.Penis Grade AAAA by Gisella....:biggrin1:

Hmm..but he does look shorter than Mr.Penis grade AAA...well, its fun to look both of them.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG, it's him again....this guy is a notoriuos internet tease....he will post his pix on various sites for limitted times and then totally disappear. He has gone by the names of Tony C and Massive. Every now and again, he will appear on dudes nude or Big Muscle. He'll post pictures but very little information about himself.
I have to agree though I would do him in a New York minute and then some.
He is a hottie!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The girth is sooo smooth omg...fat perfect and he is a sexy looking guy...look bad and hot...waiting on the bed...u teaser monster Tony C...delicious...yeh...a magnigfic penis for sure !!!!!:cool: :tongue:

areola

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've actually got him in my MSN, haven't chatted to him for an age but seem to remember him being a rather friendly chap.

Here are a few more pics of him off his profile at the site we 'met' through... sorry they're just small ones.

Attachments

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
wow, I've seen many of these photos pop up on many user profiles here (and in the chat). Really makes me wonder how many truly big dicks there are in this world...:redface:

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
AboutAverage said:
wow, I've seen many of these photos pop up on many user profiles here (and in the chat). Really makes me wonder how many truly big dicks there are in this world...:redface:

Sadly, way too few. But I got one, so I'm happy.

But then, so did you...