A Discharge, but not a STI.

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Caesar Titts, Mar 3, 2009.

1. D_Caesar Titts

D_Caesar Titts New Member

Hi,

For a while now, I occasionally get a discharge after going to the loo, this is normally after not have sex, or wanking for at least 2 weeks.

It's preluded by a feeling like a mini orgasm in my groin, then this thickish liquid leaks out.

I don't think its a STI, as I was last checked about 3 years ago with my partner, and we were both clear.

I know she hasn't played around before that one comes up, and I haven't either.

Has anyone ever had anything like this?

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Or is this from the fact that you have not wanked or even ejaculated for a fairly long period.

Do you think it could be pre-cum a nice way for your body to tell you to get some action.

3. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I had something like this about a year ago. It turned out being an allergic reaction to a new detergent/fabric softner.

Hung has a point too. Many years ago, when I was younger, I abstained from jerking off and in about two weeks I would have gobs of discharge right after peeing or when I woke up. I immediately went to the doctor who did a prostate check and a test for STDs. His conclusion was to jerk off! I did and the problem was solved. I've been faithful ever since.

4. VeeP

Gold Member

Albums:
    Agree with the others, it's very likely to be cum and related to your lengthy abstention from sex/jo. For me it can happen in far less time, but I rarely give it the opportunity to -- if you know what I mean. :redface: It's healthier overall to clear the pipes at least every few days.

5. D_Caesar Titts

D_Caesar Titts New Member

Thanks for the replies.

I had always thought the body just absorbed unused erm.. materials.

Then again that prolly only applies to sperm.

But do you get the funny little mini orgasm feeling?

Draft saved Draft deleted