a disturbing video on sexual slavery

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Nailer Lautner, Dec 9, 2009.

1. D_Nailer Lautner

D_Nailer Lautner New Member

2. MickeyLee

Gold Member

#2 MickeyLee, Dec 9, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2009
  3. tasteslikejellyjam

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with the thread move...

its been known for awhile that the Russians have a sex slave trade that runs through Egypt and services the middle eastern countries... and vice verse...

Egypt might be fun to travel, in theory, but its a dangerous place for women in general...

there is also a lot of under aged mail order brides from the south eastern parts of asia... seen quite a few young girls sold to much much older men in the states... really sad...

PS
    off topic...
    fuck Nike & their child sweat shops...
    actually fuck most of the over priced "hip" brands...
    contributing to slave labor...

4. modest123

modest123 New Member

Seems like a worthy cause she's got there. In my opinion, it's partly a matter of supply and demand. As long as Indians continue to abort/murder their baby girls, there will be a gender imbalance. As long as there's a gender imbalance, there will be a market for sex slavery and "mail-order brides". While I'm certain it's true that there are brutal men who will always treat women like shit (you know, the ones women seem to love), I'm also confident that most men would never resort to such practices if they could obtain sex/love in other ways. For many men in places like India, the odds are stacked against them of ever finding a suitable bride or girlfriend.

5. dude252007

dude252007 New Member

In a few years all the liberals will say sex slavery is okay and that if you do not agree with it then you are a racist and a bigot just as they have done with dancing in the streets naked. Yes, I am comparing the two because a loss of morality is a loss of morality. Everyone laughs at the slippery slope theory but it is true.

6. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Did anyone see the 60 Minutes piece on the Afghani "dancing boys"? It's another heartbreaking example of child sexual slavery.

Draft saved Draft deleted