A Dog Named Christmas

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Deno, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    Did anyone watch this Hall Mark Movie, OMG I think I cried more then any other movie in the past. The boy Todd was just so lovable, I want one, screw the dog.

2. HUNGHUGE11X7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am so glad someone posted a thread about this cause I was planning to do so .
    I never fail to watch any and every Hallmark film and usually have a box of tissue handy .
    I too cried so much throughout the whole film and I plan on going to the Hallmark store and buying the DVD this week .
    TODD was adorable, I don't know if the actor who played him was actually developmentally challenged or not but he was astounding in the portrayal of the canine samaritan, CHRISTMAS ,I just wanted to hug and never let go, along with RUTHIE lol . The rest of the cast was brilliant as well .
    As I said I have seen all the HALLMARK films but this one has been my favorite as I have a soft touch for the meek of the Earth as well as dogs

HH

#2 HUNGHUGE11X7, Nov 30, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
  3. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
  4. scorpiokc

scorpiokc New Member

I watched it, it was typical Hallmark movie with the happy ending (which is why I watched it, nothin' wrong with that!) I really thought the guy playing Todd was probably mentally challenged, if not he did one hell of a fine job in that performance.

5. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    You can check out Noel Fisher on IMDB, he has a pretty long list of appearances including guest spots on Bones, the Mentalist, CSI, Medium. He's from Vancouver BC and "Christmas" was filmed in Canada possibly Vancouver.

Photos of Noel Fisher

6. HUNGHUGE11X7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thank you for the clarification man !
    I can tell in the video that he isn't which means he gave an incredible performance and should be ready to accept his emmy next September. This was the best performance of someone like TODD since LEO gave his brilliant oscar nominated performance in WHAT'S EATING GILBERT GRAPE ?

HH

Draft saved Draft deleted