A dream came true...or turned into a nightmare!

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would anyone wanna share her experience about a BIG fantasy she once had and one day it actually came true!!!....and whether you were really DISAPPOINTED as you realized it really was NOT good at all as i thought and expected it to be....OR you were in TOTAL ECSTASY....wow! it even turned out to be MUCH better than i always dreamed of! ....

SHARE YOUR FANTASIES.....but only those which CAME TRUE! IF ANY!!

Let's SEE!!

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once had a dream of a world where guys were as smart, intelligent, loving and caring as women. It was like a fantasy.

I was in ecstasy as world peace was finally achieved. It was paradise on earth.

I was really, really disappointed when I woke and realised it had just been a dream. Guys were still being guys... What a nightmare...

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once had a dream of a world where guys were as smart, intelligent, loving and caring as women. It was like a fantasy.

I was in ecstasy as world peace was finally achieved. It was paradise on earth.

I was really, really disappointed when I woke and realised it had just been a dream. Guys were still being guys... What a nightmare...

I'm sorry to shock you BUT "guys will always be guys"!!
otherwise, you wouldn't find anyone to have fun with! women are boring after all! they seem not to have fantasies at all!!! :p
but to give you your compliment: nice reuse of my words! you are SMART! lucky you!

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't need fantasies, I just do what I want when I want.

there isn't any "TIME GAP" between "want" and "do"?!!! ;) the moment you think about something you want to do: SURPRISE: it gets to be a called a "fantasy"!!! lol
okay, maybe you had some weird fantasies, since you are too smart!! or maybe....you were really disappointed when you reached the"do" part!! or maybe you are just too smart to share!!! :p

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, i pretty much do what i want to do sexually
fantasy is left to the physically impossible, tentacle beasts and the criminally questionable.

AGAIN, you "want" the some time passes by (even few hours or minutes) then you "DO"!

The "want" part, the moment you thought about "wanting" something is called "A FANTASY"!!! how hard is that! It doesn't have to be years or anything before you reach the "do" part!

My question on this thread was: how many times when you "DID" what you "WANTED" you discovered it wasn't worth it, and you were disappointed! and how many other times, You actually enjoyed it and it was like, I was pretty damn right at wanting this thing! Can you share some of these "things" if you will?!

(Is the word "Fantasy" offending you ladies out there??!)

Fuck No.

Your assumptions are annoying the hell outta me though.

OP just does not get it. Don't forget his "why am I the one being more of a feminist here?! what's wrong with you ladies?!!!" from the sex worker thread. We're all wrong and he's the most feminist of us, all while trying to sexually repress women and ignore women saying their personal experiences, because his opinions are more valid.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
OP just does not get it. Don't forget his "why am I the one being more of a feminist here?! what's wrong with you ladies?!!!" from the sex worker thread. We're all wrong and he's the most feminist of us, all while trying to sexually repress women and ignore women saying their personal experiences, because his opinions are more valid.

The worst thing about his tone in that other thread is the way he seems to think he's teaching us how we should think of our bodies. Fuckin' bullshit.

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The worst thing about his tone in that other thread is the way he seems to think he's teaching us how we should think of our bodies. Fuckin' bullshit.

I wasn't trying to "teach" anyone anything! And I believe everyone is old enough to think and behave the way he likes about his/her own body!

Look: I don't know what made you (and other ladies) feel agitated from my replies; this is just a conversation/debate between grown-ups where definitely ALL participants will have DIFFERENT views. These views regarding ANY issue (politics, religion, sex...whatever) depends on different inputs and different perceptions; Inputs are life experiences, education, books one read, movies watched, talks with friends, media, parents, studies...etc. So, all I did (or at least I thought I did) was responding to some views regarding prostitution and sex for money, presenting my own views ( I hope this basic principle everyone here agrees on!) And when I was ridiculed for my views I tried to show some of the "Inputs" that made me form my views, not to convince anyone else to adopt my own views, and not to teach anyone anything, but just to justify why I have such "different" views than others, and saying that other people who truly exist share my same views, so just accept there are different views, not only yours. Isn't this supposed to be the normal way of thinking?!

I know for sure, and I think everybody here agrees, that when several people argues and discuss any topic, it's just for fun and sharing, and probably all conversations will end without anybody changing his thoughts and views regarding anything! So what's the big deal here? Am I not allowed to have my own views regarding anything, even if it sounds soooo different?!! or simply I shouldn't have expressed them??

You, and everybody else have the right to "Not Accept" my views, negate them, debate against them the way you like, but why this attitude as if I offended someone or said something that is not allowed or demeaning to women or anything like that?

Please, I really hope you give me a break a bit, we are grownup adults, and we can have a civilized debate, without any hard feelings; and no one was forcing anyone to participate; and similarly I don't think you (I mean ALL the Ladies) should deprive me or anyone from just expressing my point of view.

Just in case (I hope you clarify this to me) If I have ever said anything inappropriate, I simply apologize; but honestly i am not sure i ever did, and I really try to respect everyone else no matter how different!

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Kindly, please read comment #15

My opinions WILL ALWAYS remain valid to ME!! the same goes for everyone else! I wasn't expecting or trying to make them valid for anyone else! It's just a personal view, not an absolute fact! And I never said (or even thought) anything that should imply "sexually repress women"!!! If I really did, I'll explicitly and clearly apologize for that!

Because some of the shit you say and presumably believe, speaking as a woman, (some of the other women on here agree with me, judging by their posts), IS demeaning to women. You act like you know better than us, in spite of women giving personal experiences that show your frequently made blanket statements to be inaccurate.

Your posts say you want to dictate what women can and cannot do, or should and should not do. You're on a sex positive, large penis-centric site, albeit one that started as a joke, trying to push a puritanical opinion. People who have sex with other informed consenting adults is "mutual exploitation" according to you.

Reactions: rtg