A Drink and Drug Thread... Can drugs and alcohol alter sexual percentages?

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexual experimentation and mind-altering substances

Can half a joint and an ecstasy pill... or three beers and a line of coke... or a couple large tokes of crystal meth... alter sexual ratios?

What comes first, the chicken or the egg? Meaning, do people already have to possess an innate bisexuality... and the alcohol and drugs "loosen you up", free your mind, to sexual experimentation? Or are the alcohol and drugs allowing you to explore fantasies "against your better nature"?

Is it a one-way street? Straight men getting a bit drunk or high after the Super Bowl game and engaging in a little unplanned man-on-man oral sex with the bisexual college friend? Or can primarily gay men flip the other way, too, suddenly realize that Scarlett Johansson is hot, and check out sex on the heterosexual side?

Last edited:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Of course. Ecstasy brings down a lot of barriers. I'm not so sure of coke or crystal meth though. But indeed it can make things happen that people never imagined.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't do drugs so I don't have any basis to contribute here. But I'm interested to read all opinions.

*edit* I see you did ask that question.( I did the Evelyn Wood on the first read through)
But in fairness you would also have to ask if the same would be true of a gay man under the same circumstances to switch teams! (So to speak) I frankly think it's just an excuse in the same vein of saying "I had to much to drink last night and did not know what I was doing"... I think that everyone uses substances as a crutch to see what's on the other side of the fence so to speak.

Last edited:

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I must say i have used and semi-abused drugs...never been on any yet that has turned me into a cum drinking pervert, nor abused alcohol to point of total non-remembering...but yet have seen some friends do things out of character..later blaming as an alcohol related event.....have to call bullshit on both cases....lived long enough to know what i am doing...

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it happens a lot. Otherwise there wouldn't be so many references to it in popular culture. (Or is that a naive assumption??)

I've seduced my share of str8 guys, some of the drunk and I can say this >> It's much faster if their drunk!!!!!!!

purplewhitemajor

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think what happens with the drinking and drugs is that your inhibitions are let down and you are more prone to trying something that is already in you. You let your guard down and it's a lot easier to explore.

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think what happens with the drinking and drugs is that your inhibitions are let down and you are more prone to trying something that is already in you.
agreed, I drink and I've smoked but the best they did for me was make me loosen up more with women, for which I'm already agregeously hooked.
I haven't yet nor do I believe I will ever develop sexual tendancies towards men through the influence of intoxicants.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can drugs and alcohol alter sexual percentages?
No, not if you weren't already leaning in that direction. Some of the gay guys here like, to think all straight men are 3 beers from sucking a cock, but it's just not true. Same thing with women. For those of us who are truly 100% straight we can be ossified and the only thing we are gonna think if a nekkid woman is next to us on the couch is, "Eeeww, girl cover that mess up!" :yuck:

Last edited: