A&F Manager Arrested on Obscenity Charges for Displaying Ads

D

deleted213967

BTW...charges were dropped...nipple is in.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry to be ignorant about all this, but what was the big deal about the A&F catalogues ? Were they really that obscene and very gay overturative ? Like they were full of Monster like guys who looked like they were about to get it on right there and then ?

D

deleted213967

The photographer, Bruce Weber, most definitely likes bois...

Pretty much.. Look through the A&F gallery I linked in the original post. It's that sort of thing. There are lots of A&F galleries around.

And yes, Bruce Weber definitely loves teh bois...

Sorry to be ignorant about all this, but what was the big deal about the A&F catalogues ? Were they really that obscene and very gay overturative ? Like they were full of Monster like guys who looked like they were about to get it on right there and then ?

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Like they were full of Monster like guys who looked like they were about to get it on right there and then ?

Great guess WellHung! They were indeed full of guys like Monster - dangerously sexy, beautiful, ripped, athletic, sweaty guys telepathically saying "you want to lick me" and "you can put this in your mouth, I don't mind." Or at least that's what they were saying to me.

In fact if they made another one we'd have to pool the resources of LPSG to petition for Monster to be featured on the cover. Spread-eagled on a feather bed.:tongue:

What is with me tonight? I'm being so... flirty.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
What the hell is wrong with people in Virginia Beach? Does nobody down there read Supreme Court decisions or case law before deciding who to arrest?

I'm fairly sure that this is a rhetorical question. That aside, my dealings with police officers (in my past life as a lawyer) suggest that, NO, cops do not read Supreme Court decisions or case law. Their job is to arrest people. Whether the people they arrest are the right people is almost beside the point.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I just googled the Virginia Beach Library System's address and sending them enough quick-click purchased Diane Arbus and Robert Mapplethorpe monographs to keep them incensed for a good while. I'm sure they'll love the shot self-portrait of Robert Mapplethorpe with a bull whip rammed up his ass.

Maybe I should have posted this under One Good Thing I Did Today?

I just googled the Virginia Beach Library System's address and sending them enough quick-click purchased Diane Arbus and Robert Mapplethorpe monographs to keep them incensed for a good while. I'm sure they'll love the shot self-portrait of Robert Mapplethorpe with a bull whip rammed up his ass.

Maybe I should have posted this under One Good Thing I Did Today?

How about the One Good Thing I Did This Year?? Good for you! Don't forget, your contribution is tax deductible. Be sure you ask for a receipt!:biggrin1: