A&F tells 'Jersey's The Situation to Take It Off

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sharing Abercrombie's outlook on this one. In my eyes, the image of A&F clothing was uber-douchey before Jersey Shore came along and it's image remains in place afterwards. Nothing's changed.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aberzombie seems to think that having Michael Sorrentino aka The Situation wear their clothes is hurting their brand and will pay him to stop wearing their product in public. Really??!!?? :confused:

Abercrombie offering to pay "The Situation" to not wear its clothes - Celebrity Circuit - CBS News
This whole things smells like a publicity stunt to me.
This is more than just a little disingenuous, especially in light of this article. They are marketing a T-shirt with "The Fituation" across its front.
The biggest scam since New Coke IMOHO!

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...the image of A&F clothing was uber-douchey before Jersey Shore came along and it's image remains in place afterwards. Nothing's changed.

Agreed.

This is more than just a little disingenuous, especially in light of this article. They are marketing a T-shirt with "The Fituation" across its front.

This whole things smells like a publicity stunt to me.[/COLOR]

Again, I agree. But I enjoy the insult to the Situation and his Jersey Shore castmates nonetheless.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well to be honest...Ed Hardey clothes as well as Affliction were mega popular and since Jersey Shore and John and Kate +8 ... If you wear them...you might as well hang a big DOUCHE sign around your neck. So there might be some truth to this, instead of/as well as it being just a publicity stunt. Hell the cast of the Jersey Shore were asked to leave Italy...and pretty much tossed out of Miami.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aberzombie seems to think that having Michael Sorrentino aka The Situation wear their clothes is hurting their brand and will pay him to stop wearing their product in public. Really??!!?? :confused:

Abercrombie offering to pay "The Situation" to not wear its clothes - Celebrity Circuit - CBS News
Well! To think that a punk thug like Sorrentino should be denied would only improve his annoying, moronic attitude.

Then they're hypocrites and plagarize

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Who cares about the clothes brands or that moron?

In all the years of godawful reality TV nothing has changed and I doubt it will as long as they can get someone whose IQ is relative to a cup of wet yeast to do what they say.

Just another tele celeb being paid millions for being the idiotic posterboy for douche bags.

The Situation and Kevin Federline are in cahoots.

NSX57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't support A&F company. Racist bunch of people. I have a friend that used to work with them and he was asking to leave the company because of ethnicity and his body type does not go with the company image. The district manager was the one that pull him aside and tell him that. He sue the company, it did not make it out to the public because of the quick settlement by the company.
My friend conversation on his last day with the district manager for the company was secretly taped and that is why the company settled before it went public. The district manager still working with the company. Nothing will ever change and I don't know why young people still shop at this company?