A fair challenge for the liberal Bush-haters

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this is a fair question to all the looney-tune liberal Bush haters. I'm willing to debate you, tit for tat, on everything you dismiss about the Bush Administration.

You give me a legitimate, valid, verifiable condemnation about the Bush Administration and I will counter with something that is more positive or more advantageous that is equally valid that has improved our nation.

Bring it on.

D

deleted213967

How about alienating our best buddies in the world?

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think this is a fair question to all the looney-tune liberal Bush haters. I'm willing to debate you, tit for tat, on everything you dismiss about the Bush Administration.

You give me a legitimate, valid, verifiable condemnation about the Bush Administration and I will counter with something that is more positive or more advantageous that is equally valid that has improved our nation.

Bring it on.

okay...the almost TRILLION dollars that have or WILL be spent on the Iraq war and the 4300+TBD Americans killed? (NOT TO MENTION THE 40,000 who will have to live without an arm or a leg or BOTH for life:eek:) GO STAR! (ps - how are those "INVESTMENTS":biggrin1: working out now that Wall Street has crashed and burned? Go WWW!!!!!!!

Ever been a member of a minority? WELL YOU ARE NOW! One of five Americans that think GWB actually did ONE THING good for our country while he was in office...if you did...please proceed to the Guyana-sponsored KOOL-AID stand next door and take a drink - you'll do us all a favor!:biggrin1::biggrin1:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aren't done with Bush the moron yet huh?
C.B.:sasmokin:

In keeping with my commitment, I must respond somehow to this.

No, I'm not done with Bush yet. His Administration was faced with unprecedented challenges, and those challenges created fiscal problems, and that is his only fault.

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In keeping with my commitment, I must respond somehow to this.

No, I'm not done with Bush yet. His Administration was faced with unprecedented challenges, and those challenges created fiscal problems, and that is his only fault.

REALLY? did it? So W was a victim of "circumstance"?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Talk about asking for it... LOL!!!
Why would anyone want to stick their head into a pool of hungry piranhas? This is gonna be a laugh riot... Bush's "good points"? Good luck, starinvestor... you're gonna need it!!!

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Starinvestor, please explain to me how No Child Left Behind is a good thing.

No Child Left Behind is not a good thing for most kids. I don't like it. My friends that are in the education system don't like it. This prerogative was initiated because some contingencies/lobbyists insisted that the Bush Admin didn't do enough for underprivileged kids. This has many parallels to the Community Reinvestment Act. Several concessions were made so that some demographic groups could be given loans to purchase homes.

Unfortunately, motivated kids were punished and suffocated by gov't intervention in the No Kids Left Behind initiative. The same result, albeit much worse, emerged after home loan qualifications were compromised by gov't intervention.

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
okay...the almost TRILLION dollars that have or WILL be spent on the Iraq war and the 4300+TBD Americans killed? (NOT TO MENTION THE 40,000 who will have to live without an arm or a leg or BOTH for life:eek:) GO STAR! (ps - how are those "INVESTMENTS":biggrin1: working out now that Wall Street has crashed and burned? Go WWW!!!!!!!

Ever been a member of a minority? WELL YOU ARE NOW! One of five Americans that think GWB actually did ONE THING good for our country while he was in office...if you did...please proceed to the Guyana-sponsored KOOL-AID stand next door and take a drink - you'll do us all a favor!:biggrin1::biggrin1:

Okay, those are a lot of questions, Garth. Your answer is coming.