A fair challenge for the liberal Bush-haters

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hands down. Ass whooped. :eek:

Na. Don't think so. Still ha ven't heard a cat's meow about anything other than Iraq and mortgage crisis. Mortgage..he doesn't have a damn thing to do with. If you want to kill the guy on Iraq, go ahead. You've been doing that for years. These Iraqi's have been trained on plumbing, electrician skills, medical skills, nursing, education, all kinds of skills. MSNBC, CNN...they'll never share this with you. The soldiers come back, and they share these stories. Heartwarming stories, helping Iraqis learn skills, many worthwhile endeavors.

CNN, MSNBC, et al..you'll never hear these stories. Its all about Cheney and oil.

Too bad you peeps are brainwashed sheep. And all the good that's occurring over there...you'll never know, and never acknowledge. ITs a shame. Keep bitching and whining. Iraqi people walking 2 miles a day each way, to learn about basic skills and smiling and thrilled the whole way.

You'll never see that on MSNBC.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Na. Don't think so. Still ha ven't heard a cat's meow about anything other than Iraq and mortgage crisis. Mortgage..he doesn't have a damn thing to do with. If you want to kill the guy on Iraq, go ahead. You've been doing that for years. These Iraqi's have been trained on plumbing, electrician skills, medical skills, nursing, education, all kinds of skills. MSNBC, CNN...they'll never share this with you. The soldiers come back, and they share these stories. Heartwarming stories, helping Iraqis learn skills, many worthwhile endeavors.

CNN, MSNBC, et al..you'll never hear these stories. Its all about Cheney and oil.

Too bad you peeps are brainwashed sheep. And all the good that's occurring over there...you'll never know, and never acknowledge. ITs a shame. Keep bitching and whining. Iraqi people walking 2 miles a day each way, to learn about basic skills and smiling and thrilled the whole way.

You'll never see that on MSNBC.

Do you really think that "heartwarming stories" are worth 4273 American lives?

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Is that how you quantify it, Bbucko?

You will measure every step of progress against that number? You will use that as the barometer against every measure of progress in Iraq.

I can't argue against American deaths. I will ask you, how many lives have been liberated in Iraq? How many children, women, men have been allowed an education, medical treatment, freedom, opportunity? How many people have been extricated from hell and allowed to pursue a life of liberty, freedom and choice?

Blame that on Cheney. The soldiers that lost their lives are champions of freedom, and they achieved that goal in so many ways. The same thing that brought our country freedom....we are bringing those liberties to other areas of the world.

If you are truly concerned about human rights, I'm very surprised that you and others from the liberal community so easily dismiss the atrocities in that area of the world simply for the partisan opportunity to slam the Bush Administration.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
''Blame that on Cheney. The soldiers that lost their lives are champions of freedom, and they achieved that goal in so many ways. The same thing that brought our country freedom....we are bringing those liberties to other areas of the world.''............ or sticking our noses in where it's not wanted, as i recall they were suppose to throw flowers instead we got roadside bombs and still to this day they want us out. we're getting the oil the only difference is american companies are doing the getting, so take off your halo we are not the savior of the world.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
you can defend bush all you want, but it's not going to change any of the atrocious and criminal acts he has committed in the past 8 years. if sending your country into a downward spiral is patriotic and the right thing to do, then i must be a monkey's uncle. i always thought helping people, rather than hurting people, is what a president is supposed to be about. in bush's case it obviously was not. to supress the rights of minority groups, kill innocent people, drive a financial system into collapse, and ruin the lives of billions is beyond all the wrongs of wrongs. but if it's what you personally consider honorable, then you are just as bad as he is.

the only good thing bush has ever done for the united states is leaving office never to be reelected again. believe in what you want about all the "liberating" he has done for the middle east, or how the displaced victims of hurricane katrina have benefitted from him. it's total bullshit in my opinion and there's nothing he can do to make up for all the wrongs and hurt he has brought upon the world. i will understand why people like you admire and praise him for all his horrible decisions and the lives he has taken. bush was never MY president; he is the driving force behind everything that is wrong with america.

Last edited:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I can't argue against American deaths. I will ask you, how many lives have been liberated in Iraq? How many children, women, men have been allowed an education, medical treatment, freedom, opportunity? How many people have been extricated from hell and allowed to pursue a life of liberty, freedom and choice?

conflict can always be resolved by being civilized and talking things out, making negotiations, etc. you don't have to declare war on an entire region of the world to "liberate" people so you can get what you want. sure, freedom isn't free. but that doesn't mean ripping families apart, killing innocent people, and destroying everything and anything that gets in your path is the way it should be done.

If you are truly concerned about human rights, I'm very surprised that you and others from the liberal community so easily dismiss the atrocities in that area of the world simply for the partisan opportunity to slam the Bush Administration.

if YOU are concerned about human rights, why do you support a president who doesn't care about how many lives that have been lost because of his greed?

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media

How many civilians were killed? Is it around 500,000? Or is the number of deaths impossible to judge?

Heartwarming stories indeed. The invasion prompted death, the USA is over there trying to clean up the clutter, and having its own citizens killed and maimed.

And you pull the guilt string, attempting to shame us about "heartwarming stories". Tell it to the civilians who had relatives who died or their face blown off. Or the Americans whose sons and daughters died by friendly fire.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is that how you quantify it, Bbucko?

You will measure every step of progress against that number? You will use that as the barometer against every measure of progress in Iraq.

Blame that on Cheney. The soldiers that lost their lives are champions of freedom, and they achieved that goal in so many ways. The same thing that brought our country freedom....we are bringing those liberties to other areas of the world.

I don't think that having the freedom to shoot six gay men and firebomb a cafe that caters to homosexuals is much of a big deal, frankly.

For the record (once again) I'm not part of any nefarious "liberal community" whatever the hell that even means: is there some secret handshake that lets one into meetings? But I'll grant you that having our nation represented by someone who claims to be Christian but agrees that someone with a 65 IQ deserves to be executed was a giant hair across my ass for eight years (and that's actually near the bottom of the horrors for which he'll be remembered).

I've noticed that there isn't a single Bush apologist here who can explain to me how an American citizen named Jose Padilla could be held without hearing for years and tortured to the point where he was found unfit to assist in his on defense isn't wiping your ass with the Constitution.

Far from being anti-American or "soft" on terrorists, I believe so much in our rule of law and notions of justice that I believe that it should be applied to everyone. Why do reactionaries have so little faith in our systems their uniform application is called "weak"?

D

deleted15807

I've noticed that there isn't a single Bush apologist here who can explain to me how an American citizen named Jose Padilla could be held without hearing for years and tortured to the point where he was found unfit to assist in his on defense isn't wiping your ass with the Constitution.

Bbucko you must have missed one of Bush's signing statements where he exempted himself from the law. Shame on you!!

78% of Bush's signing statements "have raised constitutional or legal objections" | Crooks and Liars