A Fairies Tail. (very different)

427v8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A very different story, NOT voilent though. You've been warned!

A Fairies Tail.
I was out in the woods one day when I found this injured fairy. Not the 'gay guy' kind but the real deal. She was injuredand was pretty messed up. I knew she wouldn't last the night. There were dogs about.

I took her to the Vet and got her patched up. Her left wing was shattered and she'll never fly again, at least not for very far and mostly in circles. So I was able to get an exotic animal permit to keep her since releasing her wold have just made her Owl bait.

She is 18 inches tall, looks like a miniture human female except for stuff like Dragonfly wings, iridecent green and pink skin. Fairies can talk, but they are not known to be exactly sociable . But little is known about them.

As she recovered she asked what happened and wanted to go home. I did take her back to where I found her but even she agreed it would be dangerous for her to stay there being flightless. I was happy to let her stay with me, a fairy is a hell of an exotic pet.

The law says that fairies must be collared and leashed in public with a leather or steel locking collar. So I got her a nice little jeweled permanant collar and matching leash. She liked it but was a little annoyed that she HAD to wear it. Personally I liked it.

So one day,we were at a restraunt she was sitting on the table eating off my plate. She was wearing a dress that looked like a flower, The leash hanging down her bare back, little bare feet, very sexy.

I couldn't take it, I said to her "It's too bad you're not a little bigger cause you are so very pretty and I could really use a girlfriend"
"I know you need a girlfriend", she replied, " I hear you every night jacking off, your driving me crazy. But I can't be bigger, if you don't like me the way I am, there's nothing I can do about it."
She seems hurt.

"Oh Hell! I have nothing against your size, it's just that I'd want to fuck you and I don't think thats possible."
"Is that the problem?" she rolled her green cat eyes, "Thats not a problem. I can handle a lot more than what you've got. Fairies arn't built like the girls you know, just in case you haven't noticed the wings?" She flapped them and smiled at me.
I reached over and picked her up and stood her on my lap. I wispered into her pointy little ear. "Would you be my girlfriend?"
"Will you fuck me? I'm so damn horny." she wispered back.
"Oh hell yea."

So I picked her up and set her on my shoulder, she put her arm around my neck and held my ear. Her leash in one had, her feet in my other we left. I had the biggest fucking hardon ever. More than one woman smiled at me.

Back at my appartment I started to undress her, there wasn't much to it, untie the halter behind her neck and watch her wiggle as the flower slipped over her tiny little form.

"Now, Your turn", she smiled standing on the bed, eye level with my cock as I stood before her.
I stripped and grabbed my cock strap, I have a nice leather one that buckles on nice and tight.

"What's that?" She seemed worried.

"It's not for you, it's a cock strap, it goes on me. I like the feel"
I put it on, showing her how it went around my cock and balls restricting the blood flow without restricting my cum.
"Wow that really makes the head big and the veins stick out. It doesn't hurt?"
"well maybe a little" I said, "But I like it. Come here and touch me."

It had beed a long time since anyone else had touch me and her soft hands and sharp claws felt fo good.
"Don't be afraid to use your claws. I'll let you know if it's too much"
Her little cat like claws were sharp but not too bad. "Fuck yea, dig those fucking claws into my cock"
She did, and fuck it hurt, but felt SO good.

"Come here and kiss it, Yea, stick your tounge in the hole." her little snake like tounge slithered out and slid into my cum hole. Faires have long tounges for their size and I could feel her licking me from the inside. She stroked my cock, then clamped her mouth over the head of my cock, her teeth digging into the head of my way too hard cock. I grabed her by the hair and pulled her off of me.
"Shit!"
"I'm sorry!" she was almost in tears, her eyes moist
"Sorry!?. Fuck bitch, that was the best fucking thing I have every had done to me. Do it again!"

"Come on, deeper fairy, get the head in you mouth.
Her tounge was deep in my cock, her jaws opened like a snake but still could only get the tip of the head in.
I grabbed her hair again and started to fuck her mouth. The combination of pain and pleasure was overwhelming and I had to pull her off again.
"Holy fucking crap. Godamn you're a good fucking slut."
I picked her up and held her in one hand. I could smell her wet pussy. She was panting. Her face was wet from my cock and her own tears. I laid my cock on her belly. It went all the way up to her tits and was almost as thick as her waist.
"No fucking way"
"Comon", she panted, "I can take it, fuck me, give it to me"
She pulled her legs up exposing her pussy completely. Fucking her is kinda like jacking off with a toy. Except the toy is alive, can talk and cum. I aimed her at my cock and slid her over it. Her hips spread open, stretching wide for the huge cock, her belly swelled and she gasped and groaned.

"Yes, fuck yes. More cock, fill me, fuck me"
I pushed deeper, I could see my cock filling her belly and sliding under her ribcage. She gasped and gurgled as it filled her. I pulled out and she gasped for air.
"Comon, fuck the fairy, fill my body with cock, Don't stop until you kill me"
So I fucked her, I jacked off with her little body. she would gasp for air when I pulled my cock way out, only to have it forced from her lungs on the next stroke.

Then she came. She started changing colors, pulsing and flashing with the convulsions racking her body. Waves of color swept through her. Her temperature soared, she felt hot on my cock. Then she colapsed. I withdrew my cock, unsatisified but thoroughly blown away. She slowly stopped changing colors and settled into a nice warm pink.
She caught her breath and gasped out "Cum in me, get off in me. I need your cum. Don't ever fucking stop again"

I started fucking her again, working on getting myself off. Fucking the fairy, Fucking fucking. I started to cum, the cock ring feeling nice and tight. The Fairy milking me on every stroke. I put my hand around her waist and squeezed her tight around my big cock. Her head flopped back and forth and long hair swayed as I pumped her. She was still holding her legs wide open, feet up in the air. I started pumping cum into her. I pulled her all the way down onto my cock. I Felt her twitch and buck as my cum entered her. Every shot of cum feeling better than the last. Pump, pump, pump my cock emptying itself into her.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't normally like the fantasy erotica stories; but this was cool.
I'd like to read more of your stuff.

427v8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I normally don't write fantasy erotica.
Heck I don't normally write anything, lol, something has just gotten into me lately.

I do have 1 maybe 2 more things, I feel the need to write, we'll see...

427v8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Princess, Fuck Freud, What would YOU make of it?

I could write more, any requests??
Gay, bondage, anything?

427v8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Baba Yaga. Or Harpies?

are you teasing me?
isn't Babba Taga an old lady and a harpie is a weird bird thing?

not sure how to make that sexy.....