A family affair

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

ravenously: I Just discovered Absinthium's presence on LPSG. I see that she is the daughter of LPSG's reining queen, Mme Zora (does this make her a princess? lol). I found her in the gallery first and then read her posts. All I can say is :wow: wow, I can see that she has not only inherited Mme Zora's beauty but, her charm and wit too.

Absinthium, I look forward to reading your posts.

Mme Zora, as always you manage to be informative, entertaining and, hartwarming (though not always in that order). Keep it up.

Alright thats enough ass kissing from me ( it always leaves a bad taste in my mouth :evilgrin: ).

2. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Oh crap! There are two of them!?!?!?!? We are doomed!!! If the Princess of Madame Zora is anything compared to her Mother, their combined mental powers, heart, soul and spirit will render the rest of us superfluous.

Welcome!!!!!!!

3. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big: Bajesus! I knew of Julliana...but now we have ANOTHER to contend with? *runs away* I feel superfluous ;)

4. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

I wish I posted more. I wish mom did too. :cry:

5. naughty

Gold Member

Why are you guys freaking?

Chris,

No one can replace you, hon! You are doing just fine everyone enjoys you and those who dont well bless their hearts! LOL!

Jeremy,
    yeah where have you been! Get your butt back on here and post like your life depends on it . Tell the same to Lindsey!

Yes, gentleman. Julianna is a beautiful girl as is her mom. There is plenty of room for everyone. Arent we lucky to have them. But then I really appreciate every one here and the diversity they bring.

Naughty

6. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

Agreed, no one needs to worry! While Jana and Julianna are incredible and wonderful additions, so are the other 12000 members we have here!! Just seems like we've been forgetting that lately.

And Naughty, i'll try to post more!!! I promise!! I'll kick mom's butt to tell her to post too! :lol:

7. naughty

Gold Member

Agreed, no one needs to worry! While Jana and Julianna are incredible and wonderful additions, so are the other 12000 members we have here!! Just seems like we've been forgetting that lately.

And Naughty, i'll try to post more!!! I promise!! I'll kick mom's butt to tell her to post too! :lol:
    [post=301276]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Dont even try it Jeremy!
    I dont want to hear about you racked up in the hospital because you lost your mind! LOL!

Naughty

8. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

Haha. Hmmm perhaps you're right. Scratch the idea of trying to kick mom's butt into posting. She'd whooped my butt!! :lol: She says Hi by the way! And that she's sorry for being the 'Invisible Woman' around here!

9. Freddie53

Gold Member

Welcome Julianna,

Known your mother for a while now. She is like a sister to me. So "Uncle Freddie" says welcome aboard and post away.

10. Pappy

Pappy Member

Then the ass your kissing should have used some Boudreaux's Butt Butter!!

11. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

Is that made by the same people who make Boudreaux's Butt Paste?

12. madame_zora

Gold Member

Yes, it's all true, Absinthium is an intermitten poster and my one and only babe. I think she got bombarded with stupidity as soon as she joined, but let's dust off a seat for her and see if we can convince her that most of the board, at least the posting members, are worth getting to know. Hola, baby!

13. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yea, I'd be glad to see her posting. She can count one person on her list who is looking forward to hear what she has to say while not bombarding her with pms.

14. dolf250

dolf250 New Member

Somehow it seems that in “real life” any woman who shows a man any concern or kindness seems to end up in awkward situations when the man mistakes her humanity for affection and lust. I can only assume from the charity and kindness that our female posters show that they would get all kinds of junk in their PM’s. When most of us men see an attractive and kind woman the thought “she must want a man just like me” runs through our minds. (Of course I realize that the thought starts out as “I want her,” but by the time it works its way through all of the clutter in our minds and gets twisted by hope and fantasy it comes out just how we want it to. :evilgrin: ) The anonymity of the internet seems to often strip away many of the inhibitions that people otherwise feel. In addition to that, when you post on a board with the word “penis” in it, many men would take it as license to stop suppressing their thoughts and to start verbalizing them. I guess that rather than looking at your posts and coming to the conclusion that you are human and deserve respect they think “what can I loose? The worst that will happen is that she will tell me to get bent.” I really don’t have any solution short of getting their e-mail address and sending a virus. All I can say is that I hope that people will stay, contribute and ignore the ignorant freaks who cannot separate their fantasies from reality.

Anyhow, Mme Z- have any of the signature lines actually worked for you? You seem to keep testing new ones in the hopes of accidentally tripping over the one that will keep lurkers from sending you PM’s.

15. madame_zora

Gold Member

Yeah, it seems to be working wonders, along with my constant bitching about it. I haven't had one in a couple weeks now. Julianna started a thread in etc. about one she received, it's a funny letter she wrote, Dolf, I think you'll get a kick out of it. Texass and some of the other women got the same PM (Texass even blogged it a couple days ago), but I didn't get a copy, so I think my effort is paying off.

To any potential assholes- most if not all of us women are going to post IN PUBLIC WITH YOUR NAME any insulting, rude or stupid PMs, so sender beware!

16. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Wow, MZ and daughter here on LPSG. It must be comparable to Joan and Melissa Rivers. Only twice the attitude, twice the sassiness, and twice the lovely ladies.

17. absinthium

absinthium New Member

Albums:
    Okay, so I suck at life, and I know that it's WAY after the fact, but thanks for all the kind words from everyone on this thread.

Part of the reason I'm not on here as often is that it's so overwhelmingly huge (oh, get your minds out of the gutters). But seriously... So much to reply to... So many threads... It's just nuts. Add to that the revolting PM's, and you've got yourself quite the cocktail. HOWEVER, I have encountered several very kind, decent human beings on this site, and will do my best to swing by when I can and excrete a few nuggets of fun for everyone.

Hugs'n'kisses,
    Julianna

18. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Stop it. You have my 10-20% all worked up!

And you can certainly excrete your nuggets here ANYTIME! B)

19. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big:
    Wouldn't it be more appropriate if she excreted your nuggets of their "secretion"? ;)

20. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Now i have to go in and change my "percentages" yet AGAIN !!! I hate you people! But, rest assured, I'll rise to the occassion.

Draft saved Draft deleted