A family affair

ravenously: I Just discovered Absinthium's presence on LPSG. I see that she is the daughter of LPSG's reining queen, Mme Zora (does this make her a princess? lol). I found her in the gallery first and then read her posts. All I can say is :wow: wow, I can see that she has not only inherited Mme Zora's beauty but, her charm and wit too.

Absinthium, I look forward to reading your posts.

Mme Zora, as always you manage to be informative, entertaining and, hartwarming (though not always in that order). Keep it up.

Alright thats enough ass kissing from me ( it always leaves a bad taste in my mouth :evilgrin: ).

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh crap! There are two of them!?!?!?!? We are doomed!!! If the Princess of Madame Zora is anything compared to her Mother, their combined mental powers, heart, soul and spirit will render the rest of us superfluous.

Welcome!!!!!!!

hung_big: Bajesus! I knew of Julliana...but now we have ANOTHER to contend with? *runs away* I feel superfluous ;)

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why are you guys freaking?

Chris,

No one can replace you, hon! You are doing just fine everyone enjoys you and those who dont well bless their hearts! LOL!

Jeremy,
yeah where have you been! Get your butt back on here and post like your life depends on it . Tell the same to Lindsey!

Yes, gentleman. Julianna is a beautiful girl as is her mom. There is plenty of room for everyone. Arent we lucky to have them. But then I really appreciate every one here and the diversity they bring.

Naughty

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by naughty@Apr 17 2005, 03:11 AM

Chris,

No one can replace you, hon! You are doing jsut fine everyone enjoys you and those who dont well bless their hearts! LOL!

Jeremy,
yeah where have you been! Get your butt back on here and post like your life depends on it . Tell the same to Lindsey!

Yes, gentleman. Julianna is a beautiful girl as is her mom. There is plenty of room for everyone. Arent we lucky to have them. But then I really appreciate every one here and the diversity they bring.

Naughty
[post=301270]Quoted post[/post]​

Agreed, no one needs to worry! While Jana and Julianna are incredible and wonderful additions, so are the other 12000 members we have here!! Just seems like we've been forgetting that lately.

And Naughty, i'll try to post more!!! I promise!! I'll kick mom's butt to tell her to post too! :lol:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by FootLongTeen+Apr 17 2005, 04:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FootLongTeen &#064; Apr 17 2005, 04:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-naughty@Apr 17 2005, 03:11 AM

Chris,

No one can replace you, hon&#33; You are doing jsut fine everyone enjoys you and those who dont  well bless their hearts&#33; LOL&#33; 

Jeremy,
yeah where have you been&#33; Get your butt back on here and post like your life depends on it . Tell the same to Lindsey&#33;

Naughty
[post=301270]Quoted post[/post]​

Agreed, no one needs to worry&#33; While Jana and Julianna are incredible and wonderful additions, so are the other 12000 members we have here&#33;&#33; Just seems like we&#39;ve been forgetting that lately.

And Naughty, i&#39;ll try to post more&#33;&#33;&#33; I promise&#33;&#33; I&#39;ll kick mom&#39;s butt to tell her to post too&#33; :lol:
[post=301276]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Dont even try it Jeremy&#33;
I dont want to hear about you racked up in the hospital because you lost your mind&#33; LOL&#33;

Naughty

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by naughty@Apr 17 2005, 04:21 AM

Dont even try it Jeremy&#33;
I dont want to hear about you racked up in the hospital because you lost your mind&#33; LOL&#33;

Naughty
[post=301278]Quoted post[/post]​

Haha. Hmmm perhaps you&#39;re right. Scratch the idea of trying to kick mom&#39;s butt into posting. She&#39;d whooped my butt&#33;&#33; :lol: She says Hi by the way&#33; And that she&#39;s sorry for being the &#39;Invisible Woman&#39; around here&#33;

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by ravenously@Apr 16 2005, 04:49 PM
I Just discovered Absinthium&#39;s presence on LPSG. I see that she is the daughter of LPSG&#39;s reining queen, Mme Zora (does this make her a princess? lol). I found her in the gallery first and then read her posts. All I can say is :wow: wow, I can see that she has not only inherited Mme Zora&#39;s beauty but, her charm and wit too.

Absinthium, I look forward to reading your posts.

Mme Zora, as always you manage to be informative, entertaining and, hartwarming (though not always in that order). Keep it up.

Alright thats enough ass kissing from me ( it always leaves a bad taste in my mouth :evilgrin: ).
[post=301189]Quoted post[/post]​

Then the ass your kissing should have used some Boudreaux&#39;s Butt Butter&#33;&#33;

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, it&#39;s all true, Absinthium is an intermitten poster and my one and only babe. I think she got bombarded with stupidity as soon as she joined, but let&#39;s dust off a seat for her and see if we can convince her that most of the board, at least the posting members, are worth getting to know. Hola, baby&#33;

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yea, I&#39;d be glad to see her posting. She can count one person on her list who is looking forward to hear what she has to say while not bombarding her with pms.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Somehow it seems that in “real life” any woman who shows a man any concern or kindness seems to end up in awkward situations when the man mistakes her humanity for affection and lust. I can only assume from the charity and kindness that our female posters show that they would get all kinds of junk in their PM’s. When most of us men see an attractive and kind woman the thought “she must want a man just like me” runs through our minds. (Of course I realize that the thought starts out as “I want her,” but by the time it works its way through all of the clutter in our minds and gets twisted by hope and fantasy it comes out just how we want it to. :evilgrin: ) The anonymity of the internet seems to often strip away many of the inhibitions that people otherwise feel. In addition to that, when you post on a board with the word “penis” in it, many men would take it as license to stop suppressing their thoughts and to start verbalizing them. I guess that rather than looking at your posts and coming to the conclusion that you are human and deserve respect they think “what can I loose? The worst that will happen is that she will tell me to get bent.” I really don’t have any solution short of getting their e-mail address and sending a virus. All I can say is that I hope that people will stay, contribute and ignore the ignorant freaks who cannot separate their fantasies from reality.

Anyhow, Mme Z- have any of the signature lines actually worked for you? You seem to keep testing new ones in the hopes of accidentally tripping over the one that will keep lurkers from sending you PM’s.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, it seems to be working wonders, along with my constant bitching about it. I haven&#39;t had one in a couple weeks now. Julianna started a thread in etc. about one she received, it&#39;s a funny letter she wrote, Dolf, I think you&#39;ll get a kick out of it. Texass and some of the other women got the same PM (Texass even blogged it a couple days ago), but I didn&#39;t get a copy, so I think my effort is paying off.

To any potential assholes- most if not all of us women are going to post IN PUBLIC WITH YOUR NAME any insulting, rude or stupid PMs, so sender beware&#33;

absinthium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Okay, so I suck at life, and I know that it&#39;s WAY after the fact, but thanks for all the kind words from everyone on this thread.

Part of the reason I&#39;m not on here as often is that it&#39;s so overwhelmingly huge (oh, get your minds out of the gutters). But seriously... So much to reply to... So many threads... It&#39;s just nuts. Add to that the revolting PM&#39;s, and you&#39;ve got yourself quite the cocktail. HOWEVER, I have encountered several very kind, decent human beings on this site, and will do my best to swing by when I can and excrete a few nuggets of fun for everyone.

Hugs&#39;n&#39;kisses,
Julianna

hung_big:
Originally posted by KinkGuy@May 18 2005, 08:33 PM
Stop it. You have my 10-20% all worked up&#33;

And you can certainly excrete your nuggets here ANYTIME&#33; B)
[post=312563]Quoted post[/post]​

Wouldn&#39;t it be more appropriate if she excreted your nuggets of their "secretion"? ;)

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Now i have to go in and change my "percentages" yet AGAIN &#33;&#33;&#33; I hate you people&#33; But, rest assured, I&#39;ll rise to the occassion.