A fantasy I share with my girl... Half Real

D_Alma Lovin

Account Disabled
Media
Before I get into the "meat" of this fantasy let me set up a visual for you.

My girlfriend is 5' 5" and has long brown hair and beautiful big brown eyes. She has a nice big round ass, small petite waist and small perky tits. Her lips are nice and full and sometimes she reminds me of a younger Angelina Jolie.

When me and my girl started dating I found out that she was very inexperienced. She had only been with two other guys before me (she was in a 9 year relationship) and the sex was mediocre at best. I found this surprising since she was dynamite in bed. She was extremely receptive and vocal. and she really knew how to worship a dick. Her dick sucking skills were amazing (I want to describe more but I will save that for the main event!). I on the other hand have been with a lot of women and for my girlfriend, this was extremely intimidating. Eventually she learned how to get over all of my past and just focus on being comfortable with me.

One night after an anniversary dinner at the melting pot I asked if we could make a stop before we head home. I know she was anxious to get home and fuck but she nodded her head yes and I put a blindfold over her eyes. We arrived at a local sex shop and when I lead her to the door she was a little timid but I could see the wheels turning.

We headed to the back where the toys were and I whispered in her ear, "I want you to experience what its like to be stretched to the limit". She quickly gave me a look and I noticed she started to bite her lip. At this point she was getting turned on. I wanted her to choose so she walked up and down the isle and we stopped in front of the life like toys. She couldn't believe how big some of the toys were. She pointed at the toy that was made to mirror Julien's tool and said, "I want you to fuck me with that tonight, I want to feel full and be stretched like I have never been stretched before. I was already rock hard at this point so I quickly grabbed the toy, paid, and returned to the car.

On the way home, I reached between my girls legs to feel how wet she had gotten from the experience and I was right, she was absolutely soaked. I started to slowly rub the outside of her pussy, nice and gentle. I wanted to feel her warm pussy juices flowing in between my fingers. She smiled and said. "Is that what you want? You want to see something that big inside me?" I replied, "Yes baby, I want to test your limits and see how much you can take"

When we got home she rushed to the bedroom and got on her knees for me. She took me deep into her mouth (she is extremely talented at deepthroating). I asked her to lay on her bed and play with herself in front of me. She was on her back with her legs spread wide and I could see her pussy juices glistening in the candle light. I took the toy out (after cleaning it) and applied a nice amount of lube. This would be the first time she would ever take something that big.

I slowly allowed the head of it to enter her pussy....then part of the shaft. She was moaning so loud and her legs were shaking. She was able to take the whole thing. She loved it! SHe was saying things like "It's so deep...I feel so full...More, more, more!"

I was so hot for her at this moment I continued to play with her with the toy but I move up so I could fill her mouth up. With a nice sized dick in her mouth and a big dick in her pussy she began to quake and shiver and had one of the bigest and most intense orgasms that I have ever been a part of.

......to be continued

D_Alma Lovin

Account Disabled
Media
Continued.....

Fast forward a few months. I ask my girlfriend again what is the biggest dick she has ever seen and now she has a different answer. She tells me in high school she messed around with this black guy and when she went to go jerk him off he was huge. At least 10" and enough girth that she couldn't touch her fingers when her hand wrapped around it. I got really hot at this moment instead of getting mad. She was going to fuck him but they never had the chance.

A brought it up more and more until one night she asked...."will you let me experience a really big cock?" "I just keep playing the big toys you bought me and I want nothing more than to feel a huge cock stretching me out. Before I could say yes she was on top of me and riding my dick until she came.

About a week later I was in the gym about to jump in the shower when my buddy curtis was walking out. He had no towel on and he was massive. He was as thick as my wrist and longer then I had ever seen. I quickly got to thinking and decided to give my girl a call. I told her everything I saw and she began to tell me how wet is was making her. That night she fucked me so hard I knew I had to make it happen.

The next day I called curtis and I asked him if he wanted to work out. I met up with him in the afternoon and we got to talking. I told him about my girl and I told him I knew what he was packing. I asked him if he would help me fulfill my girl's fantasy. He was hesitant at first but when I showed him a picture he agreed.

We agreed to meet up for drinks at the Hard Rock. I got a table at a club VIP and there was a pole that my girl could dance on. When curtis arrived she quickly greeted him and asked me if it would be alright if they danced. I agreed and even joined in grinding behind her as she faced him. I noticed her hand traveling south and then realized she was stroking his hard member through the outside of his pants.....

....more to come

D_Alma Lovin

Account Disabled
Media
......she then turned around and began grinding her perfect ass all over curtis. His eyes were wide open in disbelief. I could tell that he was surprised to find out my girl could move so well. My girl then leaned toward me and whispered in my ear...

"I cannot belief how huge curtis is. I think we should go home so I can get a better look."

I motioned over to curtis and all three of us made our way to the car. I told my girl to sit in the back and keep curtis company while I drove. We were a good thirty minutes from home and I figured it would be a good time for them to get to know eachother better. As I pulled back from the spot I noticed the curtis had his hands up her dress already. as he tried to talk to her my girl interrupted...

"I don't want you to say a thing tonight. why don't you let that huge cock of yours speak for itself."

I could tell curtis was completely set back but he quickly forgot about what he was thinking about when she started to pull out his massive member. With eyes wide open and Jaw to the floor my girl was now face to face with the biggest dick she had ever dreamed of. Curtis was literally the thickness of her wrist which she tested by putting her arm up against it. The only thing she said was "I cannot wait to be stretched out by this amazing cock but first lets see how far I can get it down my throat."

I pulled out my dick at this point because I was getting so turned on watching her handle that monster of a dick. She looked right at me and never broke eye contact through the rearview mirror as she attempted to take that cock in her mouth. She started sucking on the head of his dick, making sure to get it nice and wet. Inch by inch she allowed him to enter her throat until she could not go any further. She was as far as she could go and she still had two hands wrapped around the base of his dick. She let out a gag and came up to see what she had just taken.

"This dick tastes amazing!" "Baby thank you for bringing me this awesome dick I promise to give you quite a show when we get back!"

She continued to run her hands along the length of his dick until we reached the house....