A Fantasy

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by WellHungTeenXOX, Jan 7, 2007.

1. WellHungTeenXOX

WellHungTeenXOX New Member

2. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well! That certainly left me panting for more.

3. jjsuperbird

jjsuperbird Member

I always try to offering positive feedback to authors on this site.

So, based on the first installment, I would conclude either:

1. There is something technically wrong with this post or,

2. The author has so much faith in LPSG readers that he has left many of the details of the story to the reader's imagination. :smile:

In either case I would suggest that you keep going I want more!

JJ

4. alysen6

alysen6 Member

Maybe he doesn't have any fantasies.

5. maxp2222

maxp2222 New Member

well, he wrote, "."...so maybe his fantasy is to have...a period? Bit of a strange one, but I suppose it's possible =/

6. Principessa

Gold Member

Okay, I'm game!

You can have my period for 5 days!
    But I get to have your big cock for the same 5 days.
    I've always kinda wondered what it feels like to have a penis, to jerk off, pee standing up without it running down into my sock (this is the real reason I hate camping!), spell my name in the snow, oh and I want to have sex with a lot of women, and titty fuck a woman. I never understood what you guys got out of that. I mean if a woman wants you to fuck her, then fuck her just find a hole and stick it in.

I should warn you I have endometriosis and an annoyingly heavy flow of late. So you will need to stock up on maxi pads (Poise Ultra Plus) and Motrin. If you can get a scrip for percocet all the better. Make sure you have a hot water bottle handy and decaffeinated herbal tea. Oh, and you want to pray it starts on the weekend, otherwise you will need to take the first two days off work because you won't be able to walk due to the excruciating pain.

This should be fun, what's the rest of your fantasy?

7. naughty

Gold Member

Yep, that about describes it. How about the bitchy mood for a week before? the GI upset,The bloating (gaining possibly ten lbs in water weight turning you into "baby pees alot" ) The back aches... ah, yes......and mine lasts for a full 7 days... LOL!

8. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

This incredibly moving and emotionally traumatic story lead me to write an essay on the subject and apply for a professorship in the field.

An essay on WellHungTeenXOX's Fantasy
    In order to understand our selves, we must first understand WellHungTeenXOX's Fantasy. I find my self constantly drawn back to the subject of WellHungTeenXOX's Fantasy. Indispensable to homosapians today, it is impossible to overestimate its impact on modern thought. It is estimated that that WellHungTeenXOX's Fantasy is thought about eight times every day by global commercial enterprises, obviously. Hold onto your hats as we begin a journey into WellHungTeenXOX's Fantasy.

Social Factors
    Society is a simple word with a very complex definition. Back when Vealinger reamarked �the power struggle will continue while the great tale of humanity remains untold� [1] he shead new light on WellHungTeenXOX's Fantasy, allowing man to take it by the hand and understand its momentum.

While the western world use a knife and fork, the Chinese use chopsticks. Of course WellHungTeenXOX's Fantasy is quite good. Our post-literate society, more than ever before, relies upon WellHungTeenXOX's Fantasy. Clearly it promotes higher individualism and obeyence of instinct. As soon as a child meets WellHungTeenXOX's Fantasy they are changed.

Economic Factors
    Derived from 'oikonomikos,' which means skilled in household management, the word economics is synonymous with WellHungTeenXOX's Fantasy. We shall examine the Fish-Out-Of-Water model, a complex but ultimately rewarding system.
    Average Wage

http://radioworldwide.gospelcom.net/essaygenerator/images/graph_up_3.gif

WellHungTeenXOX's Fantasy
    It is apparent from the graph that the influence of WellHungTeenXOX's Fantasy is strong. What is the secret to its strength? Seemingly the average wage is in financial terms 'holding hands with WellHungTeenXOX's Fantasy.' Perhaps to coin a phrase WellHungTeenXOX's Fantasyeconomics will be the buzz word of the century

Political Factors
    Politics, we all agree, is a fact of life. Looking at the spectrum represented by a single political party can be reminiscent of comparing WellHungTeenXOX's Fantasy and ones own image of themselves.
    Let us consider the words of that silver tongued orator, a legend in their own life time, Francis Rock 'A man must have his cake and eat it in order to justify his actions.' [2] What a fantastic quote. It is a well known 'secret' that what prompted many politicians to first strive for power was WellHungTeenXOX's Fantasy.
    The question which we must each ask ourselves is, will we allow WellHungTeenXOX's Fantasy to win our vote?

Conclusion
    In summary, WellHungTeenXOX's Fantasy has played a large part in the development of man in the 20th Century and its influence remains strong. It brings peace, 'literally' plants seeds for harvest, and it brings the best out in people.
    I will leave the last word to the famous Demi Pfeiffer: 'I would say without a shadow of a doubt: WellHungTeenXOX's Fantasy ROCKS!!! [3]

References
    [1] Vealinger - Turtle Power - 2003 ICJ

[2] Rock - Roll It Up - 1977 - F. Lower Publishing
    [3] Smashing Hits - Issue 224 - Jazz Media

9. Matthew

Gold Member

Lmao!

Draft saved Draft deleted