A Father's Gift

BigNThinkKev

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Prologue
==========
Matthew was not what some would consider the paragon of male virtue. He stood a flabby 5 feet 4 inches tall and was without any of the bodily hair that is usually associated with manhood. No matter how much Matthew exercised, he always had flab around his belly and no noticeable muscle definition on any of his frame. His voice had only slightly decreased in pitch since he was a boy. His least manly characteristic was his actual manhood, which at his age was age of 18 was extremely embarrassing. (Since there are those that are reading this story just for the measurements his erect length was a full 3 and 3/16 inches and his girth was 3 inches even, with his flaccid measurements being one half of the erect ones). Sometimes Matthew even wondered if Mother Nature was intentionally cruel, but secretly knew Fate was cruel to him on purpose.

Matthew it seemed was destined to be the plutonic best friend of the most beautiful girl in three counties, Sara. Sara and Matthew met ten years earlier, when Sara moved into the house across the street. She and her father had come from Baltimore after the death of her mother to cancer. Matthew’s concern for Sara had been heartfelt and genuine and Sara had needed a good friend. Ever since that first day they had been best friends, especially since Sara thought of Matthew as her adorable little brother. This had made things tense for Matthew in the last couple of months.

Matthew had wanted to fuck the living daylights out of Sara for the past year, but he was definitely not her type at all. Sara tended to go for the dashing, well built, well endowed type of guys. It was no secret around town that Sara intentionally dated guys who were well proportioned. Matthew even found himself daydreaming that he would become the type of guy that Sara would date, but as his 18th birthday had come and gone last month he knew he would never have the physique of Adonis, nor would he be hung like John Holmes.

To add insult to injury, the window in Matthew’s room looked straight into Sara’s. When both windows were open a curious reflection of sound allowed him to hear everything that happened in Sara’s bedroom. He has spent many a sleepless night listening to the sounds of Sara’s latest beau fucking Sara with their oversized man hoods. Sara would shout their names, telling them how wonderful it felt as their cocks probed every surface of her tight, wet pussy. She would exclaim that they were the best lay she had ever had and that she was splitting in two with every thrust. Matthew would hear as the bed springs squeaked slowly at first, but building in momentum until it reached a fervor pitch. It would then slow down as the latest beau blew their load and rolled off of Sara content with their achievement. He would then hear the lamentable sigh that inevitably escaped Sara lips, as she realized that her latest beau had failed to bring her to orgasm. This sound made Matthew yearn to have a large cock that he could use to pleasure Sara until she came; to his knowledge none of her beaus to date had ever made her cum.

Matthew knew that he would never have a large enough cock and had resigned himself to living vicariously through the plethora of suitors that called on Sara. But what puzzled him the most was his lineage and his lack of physical attributes. His father was a paragon of male virtue and virility: standing six feet four inches tall, with broad shoulders, chiseled jaw, jet black hair, blue eyes, and a physique that most closely resembled statues of Adonis or Heracles. If his father was built like a Greek god then his mother was the goddess at his side. Matthew’s mother stood five feet, then inches tall, with an hourglass figure, with measurements 36DD-24-36, jet black hair, blue eyes and a year round tan that showed no tan lines. Unfortunately, Matthew seemed to not have inherited any of his parent’s physical traits. But, with his parents’ recent death on his 18th birthday he had inherited everything else and his great-aunt Agnes had moved in to the house to administer the estate.

Last edited:
Reactions: ALFRED1

BigNThinkKev

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 1: Secrets of the Father
===============================
“Matthew,” Aunt Agnes yelled up the stairs, “would you please join me in the study?”

Matthew did not answer his aunt. He was seated at his desk, lost in thought, over some figures from the will reading. It seemed that his father had never been truthful about anything related to money. Matthew assumed that he was a typical, middle-class suburbanite with two parents that worked full time to maintain the quality of life for their son. He never had much pocket change and had to go without on many a birthday because his father claimed that they were a little short that month. Since his parents more than made up for the lack of funds with their amounts of love and devotion, Matthew overlooked the fact that he could not always have the toys that he wanted. But the records in front of him told a different picture.

“Matthew!” His aunt’s voice had gained the qualities of finger nails on a chalkboard in the recent weeks. It wasn’t that she was necessarily unpleasant, but she was very stubborn, especially when it came to the administration of his parents’ estate. Each week, for the past three, she would summon Matthew to his father’s study and divulge a new piece of information to him. Each week the news got more and more strange.

The first time Aunt Agnes summoned Matthew she divulged the fact that his last name was not Murphy but Christoph. The second time she explained that his father’s family was not from Baltimore and Norfolk, but from Salem and before that Liverpool. The third time she had given Matthew a complete accounting of his father’s finances including the number Swiss Bank Accounts, totaling approximately twenty-four billion dollars in liquid assets and another forty-five in real-estate around the world. Matthew was not ready to hear anymore about his father’s lies, but curiosity got the better of him and he headed down stairs.

He found his great aunt in her usual seat by the fireplace. In the fire-light she looked the sum total of her ninety-two years. She was dressed in a petty coat and a shawl, rocking in her chair slightly. As Matthew entered she looked up and tilted her head back so that she could get a good look at him through her bifocals. He took is customary seat across from her and steeled himself against the next surprise she was going to unleash upon him.

“Matthew, my boy,” she began, “I am going to tell you a story, then give you a gift.” She patted her lap, bringing Matthew’s attention to a small envelope. She reached for the oxygen mask near her chair, took a deep breath and continued, “Then I will leave you alone in this house and return to mine in Norfolk. First, however we must discuss a couple two things: your parents’ secrets/death and the gift I have for you.”

“First. About your parents’ death: they died because of you …”

“That’s a lie. They died in a car wreck on the way home,” Matthew blurted out and made to leave.

“Technically, that is true,” Agnes responded, “but, sit down and let me finish the story. When I am finished, everything about your father and mother will make sense.” Matthew noticed that she was looking at him with genuine concern in her eyes, so he sat back down. “To continue, your parents died because of you or more specifically because you turned eighteen. You see, your parents were both blessed and cursed. But that is getting ahead of myself, to truly understand the events that have brought us here together, we have to go back in time eight-hundred years. Your ancestor flocked to the banner of Richard the Lionheart in the Third Crusade …”

“What? Huh? That’s ancient history it has nothing to do …”

“Will you let me finish? I know this sounds implausible, but if you let me finish it will become clear. Your ancestor followed Richard I to the Holy Land, but they found that his greed outweighed his mission. When Richard’s back was turned, he stole an artifact from a tomb near Acre, a ring.”

“So a ring caused all of this,” Matthew asked.

“Not just any ring, but a ring that held great power both for a blessing and a curse. The ring had belonged to a Philistine King who was a great conqueror. He conquered most of the Holy Land in a little less than five years driving most of region to loathe him. This caused a band of warriors to seek out a powerful sorcerer in the land to curse the King’s most prize possession, a ring. Unbeknownst to the sorcerer this same ring had been given and enchantment by a desert spirit to give great physical prowess and command to the owner. This blessing on the ring could not be undone and so the curse just altered the effects of the ring. The ring-bearer would gain all of the positive effects until his first born son came of age, after which time he will die and the ring would pass to the son and the cycle would continue. The another effect of the ring is that the ring-bearer is gifted with immortality and eternal youth as well as immortality and eternal youth for his mate. With the final effect being that the bearer is transformed into an Adonis of male virility.” At this news, Matthew immediately thought of Sara, but forced himself back to the conversation.

“Now father has been the owner of the ring for about two hundred, twenty-five years and you heard me right, I called him father. You see I’m not your Aunt; I’m your sister and not your only sister, but the only one that has survived. And since I was female the ring could not pass to me, so I was allowed to live my life in peace, away from father as long as I took custody of his son in the case of his death which I have. And now the gift,” as she said this she reached out and handed the envelope to Matthew. “Go ahead, open it.”

Matthew took the envelope and tore the edge open. He held out his hand and into it dropped the simplest, most unassuming ring he had seen. It was made of gold and scratched in a couple of places, but otherwise looked like it had held up well against the ages. After studying the ring for a couple of seconds he got the urge to try it on. He slowly held it up to place it on his right index finger and Aunt Agnes’s hand gripped his wrist before he could place it.

“One second, brother! You need to think about what you are going to do. If you do not put on the ring, you can live a simple, normal life and die happy. On the other hand, if you put on that ring the blessings and the curse will be upon you.”

“Yeah, but I’m not happy now even with all of the money that dad just left me. I will be must happier with the ring,” and under his breath he added with Sara. He removed Agnes’s hand and placed the ring on his finger. Then all suddenly went black.

shawnpaul2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
very good start much different from the other stories. I cant wait to read the rest of this story but the suspense is quite good

MrDuuude69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nice set up! Please draw out the changes and seduction, otherwise it'll come across as a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am. lots o' possibilities with a magic/cursed ring, be creative!

Elro

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, seriously good ! If I might elaborate on that, such a premise is rarely seen in erotic stories... A premise that contains in itself a boon, the justification of potentially a tremendous increase in virility for our hero, and also (twist !) his very own sword of Damocles... Something much less simple than what we're used to, and it's a nice change. Hopefully, the follow-ups will be equally great !

BigNThinkKev

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 2: Rules of the Father

“AWAKE, RING-BEARER!!!”

Matthew awoke suddenly and was afraid. He was unable to see anything, even though he was sure that his eyes were open. He was unable to move anything, even though he tried. He was unable to say anything, even though the words were within him. He lay there in darkness for an eternity. Time lost its meaning. Thought was useless. Sleep would not come. Fear was constant and could not be assuaged.

Matthew yearned for death; for sweet release from this torment of nothingness. He cursed Agnes for bringing this torment upon him. He then remembered the ring and as he did so, a voice spoke. The voice was both agonizingly loud and as hard to hear as a breathless whisper. Fear left him only to be replaced with Agony and Despair. Finally, the voice became intelligible enough for Matthew to understand. With every word driving nails of pain into the recesses of his mind, the voice spoke the words, “I am come.” Then the voice stopped. Fear returned. Matthew passed out.

------------------------------------------------------

“AWAKE, RING-BEARER!!!”

Matthew awoke again to darkness, but not to silence. He heard the gentle breathing of a person nearby. Fear took him again as realization of the lacking sounds of habitation. There was no creaking of boards, shifting of weight, or any other sounds except the breathing.

After what seemed a fortnight of breathing a different voice spoke the words, “I am come.” This time the voice was a pleasant male voice that had all of the warmth and reassurance that his father’s voice possessed, but was not his father’s. Matthew tried to speak out, to question the voice, but alas his voice was still in the grips of Fear and no noise escaped his lips. The effort to speak drained Matthew and again unconsciousness took him.

------------------------------------------------------

“Awake, Ring-bearer.”

Matthew awoke, opened his eyes and immediately tried to shut them against the blinding pool of light before him. The darkness had been pierced by a column of light that extended out of view into the heavens. As he became accustomed to the light, he noticed that he was standing and that he could move. The shaft of light provided illumination only in its perimeter and did not cast any stray beams into the surrounding dark.

“I am come,” a male voice said to Matthew’s right.

“Who are you?” Matthew asked, but due to lack of control over his mouth, it came out more like, “Whmryo”?

“I am come,” said the voice again, “and I am the Giver of the Ring.”

“Aunt Agnes?” queried Matthew gaining more vocal dexterity.

“No. I am the Giver of Rings, Purveyor of Lies and Hider of Truths, Demon of Lust, Of the Earth. I bring confusion and disharmony. I am Second only to the Great Deceiver. I am created of light, but cast first in darkness. I command those that would be damned and cause to sin those who would be saved. I am the many named and have not the will to rise. I planted the seed of distrust and jealousy in Cain. As advisor to Nero, I counseled the persecution of the Saved. I entered Judas and made a deal for silver. I be-named myself Legion and treated with the Son. I am Belial and I am come.”

As the voice spoke the last line, Matthew felt himself thrown to the floor. A great weight pressed down upon him and he was again taken in the embrace of Fear, but was not allowed to succumb to unconsciousness.

“I have come to witness the Reading of Rules by the fore bearer and will suffer no insolence. Come forth William, Father of Matthew, Ring-bearer,” spoke the voice and suddenly the weight was lifted from Matthew. He was lifted into a chair, just outside the shaft and the weight returned holding him on the chair and preventing his gaze to wander from the center of the shaft.

After a few seconds, Matthew heard the distinct sounds of footsteps. As he gazed into the pool of light his father walked forward until he was bathed in the cold white of the shaft. His father looked without seeing and in a frail, breaking voice uttered: “The Rules are as follows. First, he who wears the ring shall not remove it for more than six days. Second, he who wears the ring shall not divulge the secret of the ring’s power, nor the origins of said ring. Third, he who wears the ring shall choose a wife within ten years. Fourth, he who wears the ring shall lie with his wife once every day. Fifth, he who wears the ring shall not defile his body with metals or inks. Sixth, he who wears the ring shall not in any way attempt to stop the act of procreation either through deeds or devices. Seventh, he who wears the ring shall not commit the act of murder against his son. Eighth, he who wears the ring shall not give the ring to any other living being. Ninth, he who wears the ring shall not lie with another man, nor a beast, as if with his wife. Tenth, he who wears the ring shall not commit the act of self-murder. The penalty for the breaking any of the rules is as follows: First, you will be stripped of the benefits of the ring. Second, you will be haunted with demons that only you can see, pains that only you can feel, and tortures such as no man can withstand. Third, you will be cursed to walk the Earth without eternal youth until the Judgment of Days. ”

“Your task is ended,” stated the voice, “to the pit I send you until the Judgment of Days.” With those words the shaft of light was empty.

“Did you understand the Reading of the Rules?”

“Yes,” answered Matthew.

“Do you have any questions?”

“Yes. I would like to know about the benefits of the ring.”

“From without. Perfection,” the voice stated.

“I don’t understand.”

“You will. I now send you to the Earth until the Judgment of Days or your Reading of Rules.”

Matthew fell into unconsciousness.

BigNThinkKev

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 3: A boon and a blunder

Matthew awoke while it was still dark outside. His head ached. He faintly remembered his hurried words with Agnes after he put the ring on his finger, then her quick departure from the house. Feeling spent, he had retired to his room in the early afternoon. As his head cleared, he discovered that his whole body felt warm as if with a fever but, when felt, was cool to the touch. Simultaneously with that realization, the soft sound of a door closing could be heard. To investigate, Matthew propped himself up on his elbows and looked at his door. It was closed. He proceeded to look around for the source of the noise, when muffled voices started.

“Quiet! My dad hasn’t left for work yet,” a female voice said.

“Come on, he won’t hear us,” pleaded a male voice.

“I still would feel more comfortable waiting till he left.” Matthew then realized he was hearing a conversation from inside Sara’s bedroom. He was surprised because he normally couldn’t make out the words except for pleasure moans during Sara’s weekly romps. He then was able to hear the front door of Sara’s house unlock, open, close, then re-lock. He heard each individual footstep of what could only be Sara’s dad. He listened as Sara’s dad got into his car, started it, pulled out of the driveway, and sped off into the night. After the sound of the car had faded into the distance, he was able to return to the conversation unfolding in Sara’s bedroom.

“Well, what am I supposed to do with this,” asked the male voice. Then there was the sound of pants unzipping.

“What the hell?”

“You said you wanted a big one when we were at the mall earlier,” stated the male voice confidently.

“And you said that you’d show me one,” said Sara between giggles. “But I guess that’s not going to happen.” There was the sound of shuffling feet and the rubbing of cloth, followed by the slow sound of a zipper.

“Awe, don’t get so pouty. I’m not going to turn you away after you had the confidence to whip it out,” she said more seriously. “Take you pants off and come lie down on the bed with me.”

Matthew eased himself down off his elbows and kicked the covers down to his knees, sliding off his boxers. Like most nights when he heard noises from Sara’s room, he would fantasize about being in the room with her and pleasure himself. His right hand snaked down his body in search of his small manhood which he would imagine was larger. As the hand passed his navel, it encountered something it had not intended: the tip of his cock. Matthew shook his head; his imagination must be working over time. He grabbed his cock. Strange he thought it, as he normally could grasp his whole erect manhood in his right hand with room to spare. Now that he had his flaccid cock in his hand, his thumb and forefinger barely touched. And unlike the rest of his body, his cock did feel warm, almost hot, to the touch.

“Oh my, it appears to have grown long,” teased Sara toward her lover.

“Yeah it did,” replied Matthew. He began to stroke faster imagining his cock growing up toward his chest. As he did so, he felt his hand changing position as his cock grew.

“OH MY! It appears that you have grown wide, too,” she continued as she began to breathe heavily.

“Whoa, yeah,” exclaimed Matthew as he realized he could no longer touch his thumb and middle finger no matter how hard he squeezed his cock. With his amazement, his cock grew fuller, even to the point that he had to use two hands to reach around the girth. He let his cock drop to his abdomen as he changed grips so as to pleasure himself better. He felt the sheer weight of it pressing down, with the tip being halfway between the top of his navel and the bottom of his pecs. And from Sara’s room wafted the sound of further undressing.