A Father's Gift

BigNThinkKev

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 16: The Sailor
===============================

Jake and Sara hurried down the metal hallway which exited in the underground garage. Sara told Jake to wait for her near a black Mercedes. She then walked into a side room and a few minutes later emerged with keys clutched in her hand. Pressing the button on the remote control unlocked the doors. Within a few minutes they had exited the garage, turned onto a side street and were speeding away.

Half an hour later they were across town parking in front of an Army/Navy supply depot. The surrounding neighborhood had probably been new during the Truman administration, but had experienced serious demographic shift since. The buildings were all made of brick and mortar, but had been retrofitted with iron bars and security gates. There were both tasteful and tasteless examples of urban "artwork" especially a depiction of a grotesquely oversized phallus entering a forbidden orifice.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" asked Jake as he got out of the car. Glancing around he realized that the black Mercedes stuck out like a sore thumb. He hoped that whoever this 'Sailor' was that they were going to meet would send them on their way quickly before the denizens of the neighborhood realized they were there. "Yes, he's in the depot. Come on we have to go inside."

The inside of the building was not much more impressive than the outside. There were crates and boxes stacked up forming a maze of sorts that prospective customers had to navigate to find the disheveled man behind the main counter. He was on the short side with a scraggly beard that looked like if it ever saw a comb it would simply fall off from shock. His muscled arms were hairy and seemed to jut out of his tank top at odd angles. Tattoos covered every inch of available skin and gave the impression that they had spread like a disease. The designs on his face were especially disturbing and made the scar across his left eye extremely apparent.

As Sara and Jake approached the counter, the man cleared his throat with a cough that was raspy. "Good day, me young lass. Why would a pretty poppet like you be in a dire shop like mine?" The way he glared froze them in their tracks, it was if he could see into their minds and he already knew why they were there and who had sent them. "Aye, me darlings. I be knowin' why ye be here and who sent thee hence, but I'm afraid I must strenuously decline as I've had me self a better offer. Gentlemen, if ye would kindly come out of your hidey holes and let his Eminence know I've delivered on my promise." As he said this six men dressed in black suits emerged from the maze of boxes to surround them.

BigNThinkKev

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sara leaned back into Jake turning her face to look into his. She mouthed the words, "Get Down," then stretched up on her tip toes to kiss him on the lips as he was a foot and a half taller. She then spun around to face the man behind the counter pushing Jake to the floor at the same time. As he fell towards the floor, his head collided with one of the wooden crates and he passed out. Unfortunately, that made it more difficult for Sara as all of her attackers in the room registered the fact that Jake was out of commission and focused on her.

Moving fast so as to become a blur of light, Sara leaped towards the nearest attacker. With a quick jab to the jaw she incapacitated the first attacker, then pulled the gun free of his now limp hand. Two quick shots later and the attackers were down to half strength. Dodging the return fire, she leapt through an opening in the crates to gain cover. Creeping down the row of crates, she darted across the opening, laying down cover fire as she went. A gratifying pain exclamation and the clattering noise of a dropped gun, let her know she now only had two assailants and the man behind the counter to deal with.

As she was planning her next move, two more gun shots came from the area behind the counter followed by the same gun clattering noise. That meant only one enemy left. As she stood, she looked over the room and noticed another person who was not present previously. He was holding a gun to the temple of the man behind the counter. Noticing her he cold-cocked the old man. She immediately brought her gun up in a threatening manner. Putting the gun down on the counter, the newcomer put his hands up in a non-threatening manner.

After a minute or two, the man spoke, "Sorry I'm late. Are you Sara and is that Jake?"

"Who are you?" asked Sara.

"Why I'm Sinbad of course. Sinbad the Sailor."

BigNThinkKev

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sara must have looked confused as Sinbad felt the need to continue, "No, really! I am Sinbad the Sailor from the tales of Scheherazade. I've sailed the seven seas for almost two-thousand years." Since Sara did not looked convinced he continued, "I met your Mistress Boleyn around fifty years ago and have been doing odd-jobs and tasks for her ever since."

Using the gun to cover the other man, Sara moved closer to check on Jake. As she got closer he groaned and got up using the crate to improve his balance. Holding his head he glanced around, then a little confused asked, "What happened?" Then noticing the newcomer in the room continued to ask, "And who's the new guy?"

"Well we can all stand here," started Sinbad, "and wait for the Cardinal's men to catch up with us or we can head out to my ship and get more acquainted there." After a few moments deliberation, Sara motioned to Sinbad to lead them out the front. The whole time they walked Sara kept the gun trained on Sinbad's back. Once outside, Jake handed the keys to the Mercedes to Sinbad, then he and Sara got into the back seat.

While they traveled across town Sinbad filled them in on his life. He was born the son of a wealthy merchant in what is now Iran. Sailing for his father's business taught him to be one of the best sailors of his day. His father's shipping interests brought him into conflict with another merchant. In the course of the struggle Sinbad's father was implicated in a plot to kill the king's son and their family lost everything. Sinbad was branded a traitor and pirate.

He sailed the seven seas trying to clear his name and rebuild his families fortune. In his many travels he was shipwrecked on a desert island whose only spring turned out to be one of the fountain's of youth. Without realizing it he had gained for himself immortality and perpetual youth, the downside being that he could never really settle down for more than a couple years. He had been chased across the globe by the Roman Catholic church as an abomination to nature. Fifty years ago he had met up with the Mistress and decided that he could help her and her 'ladies' fight back against his pursuers. Just as he was ending his story he made a final turn down into an alley at the docks. Pulling a remote from his pants he activated a large green button and in front of the car a long silver ship surfaced.

The ship looked a little like cross between a nuclear submarine and a spiny fish. The surface of the craft was covered in what could only be described as fish scales. On the side of the craft was a large circular opening that looked like an oculus and with another press of the button on the remote it iris-ed open large enough to admit the Mercedes. Sinbad drove the car into the cavernous opening. After he parked, the car started moving vertically as if it was in an elevator.

Once the movement stopped Sinbad got out of the car. Sara and Jake, who were now much more comfortable, climbed out after him. "Welcome to the Nautilus," said Sinbad as he stretched his arms wide to indicate the name of the vessel. "And before you ask your question about the name, this vessel is the basis for the Jules Verne epic and I at one time went by the name Nemo. It is one of the perils of living for centuries. I have to change my name every other decade or so to keep above suspicion or I have to pretend to be my own son."

As Sinbad gave them a tour of the ship he listed a couple more of the names he and his ship have gone by over the last hundred years. Finally, he led them to a cabin across the hall from his own. "This is where you will stay as my guest while we escape our latest Cardinal entanglement." He opened the door and showed them inside. "I would continue the tour but I need to get us underway. Once I get us out to the open ocean I'll be back to check on you."

BigNThinkKev

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once inside the cabin, Jake's head began to throb again with a vengeance. He headed for the bed. As he neared it, he stumbled and felt like the room had decidedly turned it on its side. Sara caught him and helped him to lie down on the bed. The bed was wonderfully plush and she decided to lie down right next to him. Within moments they were completely asleep.

The morning light peered through the large round porthole in the bulk head. Sara awoke and as soon as she tried to move she felt Jake's arms pull her close to him. He kissed the top of her head, "Good morning." He continued to kiss her head then started kissing down her face. As he reached her nose, he kissed the tip then pulled her up close enough so that his mouth could find hers.

Her lips responded more forcefully than he would have imagined. As their mouths probed each other his whole body began to tingle. The tingling turned into a warming and the warmth felt as if it was radiating from his heart. It traveled from his heart up his throat and into Sara. He pulled away. "Whoa!"

A look of shame crossed her face, then she hid that face in his chest. He tried to coax her head back up so she could explain. The more fervently he tried to convince her the more she hid. The back and forth motion between them had an unexpected consequence as she slinked lower to avoid his face she bumped into his "other head". Instantly, her shyness gone, she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants.

His massive member flopped free. Even though it was only semi-erect it was easily the thickness of Sara's forearm. She hungrily licked her lips, then proceeded to suck on the slit of his cock while massaging it with her left hand. The response was more than anticipated. She had to move higher up his body as the rapidly hardening member gained both length and girth. Soon she could no longer hold his cock with one hand as its girth was such that the diameter was more than could fit. Letting it fall to his abdomen she repositioned herself for better access.

Sliding her left leg across both of his, she sat up straddling his thighs. With both hands she grabbed the base of the cock and pulled it down toward her. It amazed her how much effort she had to exert on his cock to make it stand straight up. Seeing that the length of his cock would reach up almost to the bottom of her bust caused a throbbing in her loins that opened the flood gates into her panties. Within seconds the crotch of her pants and inner thighs of his were soaking.

Noticing the wet spot, she got off of his legs, pulled off her all of the clothes, then yanked his off of him. The whole time, the thought of his cock entering her kept her wet and dripping. By the time his pants cleared his feet she had her first wave of orgasm. The resulting weakness in her knees almost caused her to fall to the ground, but she remained standing through sheer force of will. She got down on the bed with some difficulty, but pulled herself towards the object of her newest obsession.

Lifting her right leg she was able to position the head of his cock at the entrance to her extremely dripping womanhood. Easing herself down, the lips on her pussy parted releasing a torrent down the length of his cock. Nature's lubricant made penetration almost effortless. The lack of friction allowed half of the cock to enter before she realized that even though he was as hard as steel he was still expanding. As the girth increased she was able to feel his cock on every inch of her vaginal walls. The swelling member inside of her caused a throbbing in the walls of pussy. She could feel his pulse through his dick and she was pretty sure he could feel hers from her pussy.

He pushed a little with his hips and the increased pressure caused them both to orgasm at the same time. Each of their orgasmic contractions cause the other partner to start a whole new wave of orgasms. The orgasms became more intense with each passing moment. Both of their bodies glistened with the sweat from such exertion. After a few minutes they were both still orgasming with Sara unable to keep herself upright. She fell over on top on him and tried to pull herself off of his cock. The friction of that maneuver started a whole new chain of orgasms and Jake's manhood began double pumping as he shot his cum deep inside of her.

Luckily the action of Sara trying to extricate herself from his shooting member coupled with the new double pumping created enough positive pressure inside her pussy to force his cock out of her. Once he was no longer inside, the orgasms they were both having started to decrease in intensity. They laid there for fifteen minutes orgasming, before they both stopped. By that time Jake's cum and Sara's juices had intermingled and soaked the bed. There was actually enough fluid present to start dripping onto the floor.

They both felt weak and looked as if they had just finished their third marathon. Unable to get up or even focus their eyes to look at each other they lay there as unconsciousness overtook them.

BigNThinkKev

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once inside the cabin, Jake's head began to throb again with a vengeance. He headed for the bed. As he neared it, he stumbled and felt like the room had decidedly turned it on its side. Sara caught him and helped him to lie down on the bed. The bed was wonderfully plush and she decided to lie down right next to him. Within moments they were completely asleep.

The morning light peered through the large round porthole in the bulk head. Sara awoke and as soon as she tried to move she felt Jake's arms pull her close to him. He kissed the top of her head, "Good morning." He continued to kiss her head then started kissing down her face. As he reached her nose, he kissed the tip then pulled her up close enough so that his mouth could find hers.

Her lips responded more forcefully than he would have imagined. As their mouths probed each other his whole body began to tingle. The tingling turned into a warming and the warmth felt as if it was radiating from his heart. It traveled from his heart up his throat and into Sara. He pulled away. "Whoa!"

A look of shame crossed her face, then she hid that face in his chest. He tried to coax her head back up so she could explain. The more fervently he tried to convince her the more she hid. The back and forth motion between them had an unexpected consequence as she slinked lower to avoid his face she bumped into his "other head". Instantly, her shyness gone, she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants.

His massive member flopped free. Even though it was only semi-erect it was easily the thickness of Sara's forearm. She hungrily licked her lips, then proceeded to suck on the slit of his cock while massaging it with her left hand. The response was more than anticipated. She had to move higher up his body as the rapidly hardening member gained both length and girth. Soon she could no longer hold his cock with one hand as its girth was such that the diameter was more than could fit. Letting it fall to his abdomen she repositioned herself for better access.

Sliding her left leg across both of his, she sat up straddling his thighs. With both hands she grabbed the base of the cock and pulled it down toward her. It amazed her how much effort she had to exert on his cock to make it stand straight up. Seeing that the length of his cock would reach up almost to the bottom of her bust caused a throbbing in her loins that opened the flood gates into her panties. Within seconds the crotch of her pants and inner thighs of his were soaking.

Noticing the wet spot, she got off of his legs, pulled off her all of the clothes, then yanked his off of him. The whole time, the thought of his cock entering her kept her wet and dripping. By the time his pants cleared his feet she had her first wave of orgasm. The resulting weakness in her knees almost caused her to fall to the ground, but she remained standing through sheer force of will. She got down on the bed with some difficulty, but pulled herself towards the object of her newest obsession.

Lifting her right leg she was able to position the head of his cock at the entrance to her extremely dripping womanhood. Easing herself down, the lips on her pussy parted releasing a torrent down the length of his cock. Nature's lubricant made penetration almost effortless. The lack of friction allowed half of the cock to enter before she realized that even though he was as hard as steel he was still expanding. As the girth increased she was able to feel his cock on every inch of her vaginal walls. The swelling member inside of her caused a throbbing in the walls of pussy. She could feel his pulse through his dick and she was pretty sure he could feel hers from her pussy.

He pushed a little with his hips and the increased pressure caused them both to orgasm at the same time. Each of their orgasmic contractions cause the other partner to start a whole new wave of orgasms. The orgasms became more intense with each passing moment. Both of their bodies glistened with the sweat from such exertion. After a few minutes they were both still orgasming with Sara unable to keep herself upright. She fell over on top on him and tried to pull herself off of his cock. The friction of that maneuver started a whole new chain of orgasms and Jake's manhood began double pumping as he shot his cum deep inside of her.

Luckily the action of Sara trying to extricate herself from his shooting member coupled with the new double pumping created enough positive pressure inside her pussy to force his cock out of her. Once he was no longer inside, the orgasms they were both having started to decrease in intensity. They laid there for fifteen minutes orgasming, before they both stopped. By that time Jake's cum and Sara's juices had intermingled and soaked the bed. There was actually enough fluid present to start dripping onto the floor.

They both felt weak and looked as if they had just finished their third marathon. Unable to get up or even focus their eyes to look at each other they lay there as unconsciousness overtook them.