A Father's Gift

K

kundalinikat

Thanks for continuing it so far! It's quite enjoyable :)

And please ignore danman202, who should go write his own story if he's so impatient.

gadget

Just Browsing
Media
Sure! Leave us hanging with something like that, and then take off for the weekend.

I hate you, j/k. :tongue:

BigNThinkKev

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 6: Invictus Interruptus
===============================

Matthew awoke. The throbbing behind his eyes made it difficult to focus on his surroundings. He was inside on a very comfortable couch and it appeared that the sun had begun to set. He tried to sit-up. Immediately a pain on his chest made him fall back to the couch. Looking down he saw a bruise that crossed his torso, but had no idea exactly how it came to be there. He lay down again and this time tried to get up by rolling to his left side.

That was a mistake also as he realized as his legs gave way and he landed face down on the carpet. He had to laugh at himself; this was not the kind of carpet munching he had planned for today. He tried to lift himself back onto the couch, but only succeeded in injuring himself further. He could see nor hear anyone around, but he decided that calling for help was better than lying here all night.

“Hello,” yelled Matthew “is anyone there?” There was a sound of someone coming downstairs. Good, he though, someone is around to help me. He tried to turn his head, but the loveseat across the way prevented him from seeing anything.

“Oh, no,” exclaimed a female voice. “Jake, are you alright? I just went upstairs to change out of my bikini. I thought you’d be fine for a while, since you’ve been passed out all afternoon.”

Matthew still couldn’t see who it was that was speaking, but he knew he would be getting help. He felt hands on his shoulders. The hands were warms and gently turned him onto his back. He looked up to see cleavage and not just any cleavage, but Sara’s wonderfully perfect cleavage. She was wearing a button down white blouse and no visible bra. The blouse looked to be a size or two smaller that it should have been which gave the pleasing effect of pressing her breasts together as well as giving them support. The blouse was made of what looked like cotton and was partially see though, so that as Matthew started at her cleavage he could clearly make out the size and shape of her nipples.

Sara lifted Matthew back onto the couch by grasping him in hug-like embrace. He could feel her heart pounding as she placed him on the couch. Her breasts gave way perfectly against his bruised chest so that he felt no pain from the embrace. He only wished that he was not injured so that he could take her in his arms, holding her there for all time. But as it was, as soon as she released him the pain returned and he had trouble breathing.

“You should have called for me, instead of trying to get up,” scolded Sara in a playful way that only made Matthew’s predicament emotionally painful as well as physically painful. He longed to pull her down on top of himself and kiss her passionately, forcefully. He could imagine the feeling of her lips placed against his, the shear ecstasy of the fantasy. “You had a pretty nasty fall during own little game by the pool.”

Matthew didn’t remember falling; he didn’t even remember playing the game. The last thing he remembered was sitting on the ice chest thinking that he was going to get his revenge on Chase. He gazed up at her quizzically, silently imploring her to tell him that he’d won the game. If only he’d won that game, she would be his and would finally feel the pleasure of his massive cock. Picking up on his questioning glare, Sara continued.

“Oh, you don’t remember, do you? Okay I’ll fill you in. I had announced that we were going to play the game and all you boys were listening to the rules …

------------------------------------------------------

“Okay guys here are the rules. First all of you will take off your shirts and flip-flops and line up on the opposite side of the pool from us girls. Bianca will then blind fold you so that you cannot see. Once you all cannot see you will take off your swim shorts. Roni will then move you around in line.”

The boys all did what they were told to do were blindfolded and arranged by Roni. All of the girls then assembled on the opposite side of the pool and began to point and giggle. They made gestures to each other indicating who they thought was the biggest. From the looks of it both Jake and Chase were tied in flaccid length, but Sara knew she had seen something wonderful the other day. She looked closed and noticed that Jake had Chase beat hands-down in width. His cock was almost as thick as his wrist completely flaccid, while Chase was about the width of two fingers.
“Wonderful. We girls now know who is the biggest, but that wouldn’t be much of a game now would it. So here is what we are going to do. We are going to make you guys figure out who is the biggest only using your sense of touch. I will ask each of you in turn to grab the guy’s cock to your left and right. If you think the guy in your right hand is smaller than you are, say ‘I’m bigger’. If you are right you move down the line one guy to the right. If you are wrong you have to suck on his cock for 2 minutes. If by chance you think you are smaller than the guy on you left say, ‘He’s bigger’ and change places with him. There is no penalty for guessing incorrectly that you are smaller. Everyone understand the rules?”

The guys all muttered agreement and their shoulders stooped to show that none of them were too fond of the penalty for being incorrect. (For the readers, there are five guys at the party: Jake, Jon, Craig, Tyler and Chase arranged in that order across from the girls.)

“Craig, grab cock,” commanded Sara. Craig hesitated. “Craig if you are disqualified you have to get dressed and go home.” Craig slowly extended his arms and moved his hands towards where his thought the cocks were located. After a couple seconds of feeling around he found both cocks. They felt warm in his hands. The right one felt lighter than the left one. He could also easily grab all the way around the right one. He thought of his own dick and realized that he was bigger that the guy on his right. He hesitated again, thinking it over because he really didn’t want to be wrong. Making up his mind he said, “I’m bigger.”

“You are …” said Sara to build suspense. She paused for a moment, then said clearly, “correct.”

Craig exhaled the breath he didn’t even realize he had been holding then switched places with the guy on his right. The guys were now lined up as follows: Jake, Craig, Jon, Tyler, Chase.

“Jon, grab cock,” commanded Sara. Since his cock had already been touched he didn’t feel as hesitant as Craig had been. He also now knew that Craig was bigger that he was and felt a little self-conscious. After his hands found the cocks on either side, he felt even more self-conscious as he instantly knew that the guys on either side on him had larger cocks than he did. He said unenthusiastically, “He’s bigger,” and hung his head in shame.

“I’m sorry Jon, but you’re correct.” The guys were now lined up as follows: Jake, Craig, Tyler, Jon, Chase

“Tyler, grab cock,” commanded Sara. Tyler felt good. He was bigger than Jon and he could die happy. He and Jon had been rivals for years. Jon was the better looking of the two, but not by much. Now Tyler knew that he could almost certainly satisfy any woman better than Jon. He confidently grabbed both cocks to either side in his hands. Grasping them firmly, he knew without a doubt that he was bigger than Craig. “I’m bigger,” he said confidently.

“Hmm,” said Sara. Tyler flinched. He had an ‘oh shit’ look across his face. “You are correct.” Tyler felt relieved and changed places with Craig. The guys were now lined up as follows: Jake, Tyler, Craig, Jon, Chase

“Jon, grab cock again.” Jon was really feeling dejected. He hoped that he was bigger that the last guy otherwise he would be the smallest guy here. If that happened he didn’t know if he would be able to get it up to have sex. Jon hesitated for only a couple of seconds, then crossed his arms. “I’m not going to do it.”

“Are you sure? You will have to get dressed and leave.”

“Yes,” said Jon. Roni walked across the pool and led Jon inside with his clothes in her arms. She gave him a pat on his bare ass and whispered something too him. She helped him dress, and then took him through the front door. Removing his blindfold, she shut the door on him with a sad look across her face. Seeing the face Jon wondered if he had made the right decision. He supposed he would never know. The guys were now lines up: Jake, Tyler, Craig, Chase

BigNThinkKev

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“Sorry about that,” Sara stated, “but now the guy with the biggest cock will just have to fuck two girls at once. I know that will be a big imposition on the winner, but he’ll manage.” Sara looked over to Bianca and gave her a wink. Bianca looked at Sara, then at Jake, then back at Sara. She smiled from ear to ear.

“Chase, grab cock,” commanded Sara. Chase crossed his arms defiantly, “I don’t need to. I’m bigger.”

“You sure, Chase?”

“Yes. Positive.”

“Okay, but …” Sara paused. She wondered if she should wait a really long time or just a little bit. She decided on a little bit. “Correct.”

“Told you,” sneered Chase. He exchanged places with Craig. So that they were no lined up: Jake, Tyler, Chase, Craig.

“Chase, grab cock,” Sara suggested. Chase didn’t even think a bit, “I’m bigger.”

“Right again, Chase.” Sara sounded a bit put out by that comment. Chase had a smug smile on his face and Sara couldn’t wait to take him down a peg. Chase thought that she was just using him to let everyone know that he was by far the biggest. Chase and Tyler changed places so that they were no lined up: Jake, Chase, Tyler, Craig.

“Chase, grab cock,” Sara said. Chase again answered, “I’m bigger.”

“Okay Chase, are you sure this time?” asked Sara.

“Yes.”

“Are you really, really sure?” asked Sara trying to give Chase an out so that he could avoid having to suck Jake’s cock.

“Yes.”

“Too bad Chase, you’re wrong. You now have to suck Jake’s enormous cock.” Sara said this with a big grin. She had waited years to take Chase down a peg. Now she was going to get her way.

“Bullshit! None of these pussies here are bigger than me!” screamed Chase.

“Well if the girls think that I’m bigger, you need to play the game Chase,” stated Matthew evenly. He knew that Chase has just been taken down a peg and that he would be humiliated in front of everyone. This was quickly becoming the best day of his life. He really didn’t want Chase to suck his cock, but he was willing to put up with it to embarrass Chase.

“Fuck you, Jake,” Chase said and shoved Matthew. Being blind folded Matthew did not see the push coming, slipped on the wet edge of the pool and fell. He landed cross-ways against the raised lip of the pool and splashed down into the pool. The wind was knocked out of him and he floated in the pool unconscious.

Sara immediately dove into the pool to save Matthew. She dragged him to the side of the pool and Roni helped her get him out of the pool. The other guys pulled off their blindfolds, got dressed and moved Matthew to the couch inside. After many harsh words Sara had everyone except Bianca leave. Bianca was a registered nurse so she examined Matthew and told Sara that he was just knocked out. He would probably have a bruise, but no other serious injuries. After about an hour Bianca left. After another two hours of caring for Matthew Sara went upstairs to change.

------------------------------------------------------

“So you see. You won my little game, but got injured by that asshole, Chase.”

Matthew grinned ear to ear. “You mean I’ve got the biggest cock?”

Sara smiled back at Matthew. “Yes you do. Too bad you’re injured and we cannot do something about it,” Sara flirted. She found as she was speaking that she wanted nothing more than for ‘Jake’ to sweep her up in his arms, take her up stairs, and have his way with her. Unfortunately, his injury prevented him from doing just that. If only he wasn’t injured.

Matthew thought to himself, I could be fucking her right now, if only I wasn’t injured. As he finished his thought the ring on his finger felt warm and started to glow.

BigNThinkKev

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 7: A head of himself
===============================

The warming sensation generated by the ring swept up his arm, radiating a feeling of both safety and pleasure. Looking down Matthew saw the ring come to life with an inner glow, then instantly go dark. The warming sensation continued moving from the ring to the center of his body. The pain he had felt drained away as the warming filled his entire being. He felt like he could carry the weight of the world upon his shoulders without breaking a sweat. Effortlessly he stood, taking Sara’s hand in his and made for the stairs.

“What are you doing?” Sara asked astonished.

“We both know that if I wasn’t injured we’d be up in your bedroom and I’d be at least to third base by now,” answered Matthew. “I’ve never wanted anything more than to be upstairs in your bedroom, right now. I want you to surrender yourself to me and give in to an endless night of pleasure.” As he said the last bit they reached the top of the stairs and entered Sara’s bedroom.

Matthew opened the door and gazed upon the Promised Land. This was the place that Sara had never been satisfied. This was the place of a hundred failed attempts to obtain the special words from Sara, “Oh God, I’m cumming.” Matthew knew with every fiber of his being that this was the moment of his triumph. In one night of ecstasy he would wipe away the stench of failure and forever mark this room as the site of his victory.

“You know you must be related to Superman or something,” commented Sara. “I mean with those bruises it much be shear agony to have walked up the stairs. Why don’t you lie down on the bed and get comfy.”

At these words Matthew again felt the fatigue of his injuries. He decided that lying on the bed would be a very good idea. He lied down on his back with is head resting on Sara’s pillow. Turning his head so that he could see Sara more clearly, he caught a whiff of her perfume from the pillow case. The smell was at once intoxicating, stirring his loins to action. He felt his large manhood expanding, and then realized he was not situated properly. When he has been smaller he had never needed to adjust himself after sitting of lying down. Now that is was of larger proportions he needed to angle his manhood down one pant leg or he inevitably pinched himself something awful.

The board-shorts he was wearing were a little tight and as his manhood became engorged with blood they got tighter still. Sara was not helping the matter. She had stripped off her tight jean shorts and removed her t-shirt. This left her standing in the same two piece bikini she had been wearing earlier. Matthew wanted to lean forward and adjust himself, but the pain in his chest had returned as a crushing weight. He struggled to free his manhood from its imprisonment, but couldn’t quite manage it. As a last resort, he decided he’d need to employ Sara’s help.

“Oh. My! You’ve gone and undressed yourself,” started Matthew playfully, “and here I am still fully clothed.” Matthew felt a grin spread across his face as he saw Sara blush. “As a penalty, you’ll just have to undress me too.”

Sara looked away sheepishly. “Are you sure?” Matthew nodded.

Sara crept slowly to the edge of the bed and pulled Matthew’s shirt up and over his head. As she got to the point where only Matthew’s arms were left in the shirt, she leaned to far forward and her large breast leapt out of their confinement and landed with a slap on Matthew’s chest. The slapping sound was accompanied by a groan from Matthew.

“Hey Cutie, while I do love your tits, could you lift them off my bruise?”

Sara backed away instantly, swearing under breath about causing Matthew more pain. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you further. Ooh maybe we should stop.”

Matthew genuine smile made Sara blush again. “We can’t stop now. I’m still half dressed. I need these stupid shorts removed before I bust through them. We just need to be careful around my bruises.” Matthew then winked at Sara and she melted completely before him. She came closer with a hungry grin on her face. The comment Matthew had just uttered, made Sara really look closely at his groin. She noticed that Matthew really wasn’t kidding about the busting through his pants. She could clearly see his gigantic penis worm its way down and over his right thigh. She could hear the crinkle of the fabric as his manhood grew.

Sara crept back to bed with a look in her eyes that reminded Matthew of a jungle cat. She carefully undid the tie string at the waist of the board shorts and then started pulling them down. The same pressure Matthew’s cock was exerting as it snaked its way down his leg was preventing Sara from removing the shorts. After struggling for a little while, Sara decided to pull the shorts down from bottom instead. She moved down the bed and pulled on the bottom of the board-shorts. As if they had been designed to come off in that manner, the shorts slid completely off.

Freed of its confinement Matthew’s over-sized manhood made an ear deafening slap as it flopped between both legs. Sara’s eyes went wide with shock. Then her eyes gained a curious quality. She began to study Matthew’s cock. She noticed the vein that ran almost all the way down the shaft. The way the cock tried to rise at his became full of blood, but gravity had other plans. Sara realized that was one thing she really disliked about seeing a huge cock. Even when hard as a rock, it could never quite do the whole gravity defying trick like smaller cocks. Having finished studying Matthew’s tumescent member, she moved to lie up next to him on the bed.

“Oh. No. It seems that you’re now more dressed than I am. You’d better take off the rest of your clothes,” Matthew teased.

It was only after Matthew’s observation that Sara had even noticed that she was still in her bikini. She undid the straps and removed her top freeing her breasts. She then pulled down her bottoms and found that she had wetted them completely. She didn’t realize at the time because they were right up next to her body. Once she removed her bottoms she found that she was actually leaking all over the bedspread.

No man has ever made be this wet before, thought Sara, and Jake hasn’t even touched me yet. This thought made her hornier still if that was possible. Sara kissed him. She kissed him harder and more fully than she had ever kissed anyone before. He kissed her back with a ferocity and passion that surprised her. In that moment she knew she was going to spend the rest of her life with him. He could excite her like no other man and he could do it using words and not actions.

Matthew pulled Sara in tight into his chest, feeling the softness of her natural breasts against his skin. The touch of her erect nipples sent shocks of electricity coursing through his whole body. He slid his hand down her back slowly until he reached her supple ass. He squeezed her ass and pulled wet pussy towards his leg. He felt her warm juices flow down around his toned quadriceps. He moved his legs back and forth gently against her full, wet pussy lips causing her to moan ever so slightly. Now that she under stood the motion, he removed his hand from her ass and began feeling his way down her arm.

He made playful little circles around her shoulder, pulling this way, then that way, caressing her soft tanned skin. In response, she started massaging an un-bruised portion of his chest in the exact same way. After a couple of minutes, he migrated his hand down her arm continuing the sensual touches. His hand was now on the back of hers, massaging it caressing it above his chest. All the while he continued to kiss her with all his soul.

He briefly broke contact with her sweet mouth and uttered, “come on, you know this is what you really want.” As he spoke he lifted her hand from his chest and placed in on his huge cock and continued his kissing. Her hand tried to grasp the entire girth, but was only able to grab two-third of it. Slowly, gently, she pumped her hand to the rhythm on his legs. She couldn’t believe what she was feeling, so she broke contact with his mouth and looked at his cock. It was doing the defy gravity trick, just like all those average sized cock did. She smiled.

BigNThinkKev

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“I can’t stand this anymore, it’s like you’re in my head. And now I need your cock in my pussy!” Sara straddled Matthew’s legs. She grabbed his throbbing manhood and pulled it completely vertical in front on her. Her heart was pounding so hard, she felt as it were going to break through her chest. She was warm and sweat was glistening off her body. She had not ever felt so alive, nor so horny before. Lifting herself up above the enormous penis in her hands she gently guided it to the opening of her womanhood. Slowly she lowered herself onto the head of the cock.

As she lowered her body weight caused the head of ‘Jake’s’ cock to split her pussy lips apart, a downpour of juices coated the cock making it glisten in the light from the window. The orange hue of the setting sun made the cock a thing of perfect beauty in a perfect moment. She continued to lower herself onto the cock letting her weight do most of the work. She felt waves of pleasure like tiny effervescent bubbles welling up inside of her. The walls of her vagina stretched to their limits. In cock felt like it was touching all sides of her pussy at the same time with no air space to be found. Every little bit of the cock that entered her caused a new upwelling of pleasure. She thought she could feel the cock pressing against her clit, but the sheer size of it made feeling individual sensations a literal impossibility.

After lowering herself for was seemed like an eternity she looked down to see she hand only taken enough of the cock to get half of the head inside of her. She gave a sigh of remorse and began lowering herself again. The difficulty, in addition to the stretching, was the waves of pleasure. By taking only a little more cock she would almost convulse involuntarily from pleasure. The events of pleasure would last for seven to ten minutes at a time, during which she would push up a little bit and some of the cock would come out. She looked down at ‘Jake’ to see if he was having a good time and found a look of complete satisfaction on his face. His eyes were wide with amazement at his cock entering her pussy. Sara looked where ‘Jake’ was looking and saw why he was amazed. The outline of his cock was visible below her belly button. This realization cause her to have yet another wave of ecstasy.

“Oh … I … um … don’t think … that … oh yeah … feels soo good… we’re gonna get even the cock head … uhh… inside me tonight,” muttered Sara in between fits of pre-orgasm.

“Why don’t you let me help a bit?” asked Matthew with a wicked gleam in his eyes.

At that moment the whole world slowed down for Sara. She looked down at ‘Jake’ and saw the individual muscles in his pelvis tighten as he began the thrust that would propel the head of his cock entirely inside her pussy. She tried to jump free of his cock, but was too slow. ‘Jake’ had the edge on speed and thrust with all is might. Sara felt the cock force its way inside of her and saw with unbelieving eyes the ridge of the cock head appear through her skin right about her clit. Then the time returned to normal and Sara had the hardest, strongest, most fulfilling orgasm of her life.

Her pussy muscles tightened and pushed the cock out of her. It made a slapping sound as it hit Matthew in the chest and caused him to almost convulse from the pain. He quickly recovered and was able to catch Sara as she fell. He cradled her in his arms as she lost totally control of her body. Her pussy clamped down and shot cum out. The squirt of pussy ejaculate cleared the end of the bed and hit the far wall. She only shot it once, but the clamping kept happening. Matthew held her though the spasms which took a full fifteen minutes to subside. He then gently caressed her engorged clit and started a new wave that lasted ten minutes. Matthew continued to hold her and start off new waves of orgasm form the better part of two hours.

After the final convulsion from ecstasy had passed, Sara looked into Matthew’s eyes and said, “I love your huge cock.” After which she prompt fell asleep in his arms.

Matthew watched her sleep for a little while. She stroked her cheek gently and brushed aside some of her long hair. As he began to drift off to sleep he whispered to her, “just wait until we get the whole thing inside of you.”