A Female Perspective...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Calpico, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Calpico

Calpico New Member

I have a question for the females of this group...

I recently moved into a second story room of and noticed that the neighbor's wife is often nude while walking around the house... i can not help but oooogle at her, drool, and stare. I don't think she's seen me but if she did would that be a bad thing? Do you think she wants to be seen? Please provide input.

2. B_Ban_w

B_Ban_w New Member

Narly Story, Bro...

couldve used a flying ninja or two.

3. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

Read the stickies. This is not a women's issue. I've moved it somewhere it might be better suited to.

As to your question, what do you think? She doesn't know you "oooogle" her all the time, and would probably think you were a pervert for doing so. Give her back her privacy.

4. Patchos

Gold Member

I called the woman in your story and spoke to her and she said it was totally ok & be her guest.

5. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

ROFL :biggrin1:

Play it safe. Assume she doesn't want to be looked at unless she happens to tell you otherwise. That doesn't mean you can't look - just make sureit's subtle.

6. Calpico

Calpico New Member

Thanks Patchos, that was mighty considerate of you!

7. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I really shouldn't fan the flames for someone's wank fodder, but what the hell...

A friend/co-worker is a surveyor and he was out at a jobsite surveying. It was beside a large residential subdivision where he saw a woman, naked, walking around her house with the curtains wide open. Thinking it was an accident, he went about his business surveying, pretending not to notice. That is until she came out to her backyard, stared right at him, still completely naked, and when he finally looked back at her, she held her hands up and motioned him to come over.

He didn't and just walked away. He's happily married and has a kid. That and he said she really didn't look very appealing at all.

8. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I walk around naked at home, and even go onto my balcony at night with the lights off. I assume I cannot be seen. I don't care if I am seen, but I wouldn't want to catch someone staring and jerking off or anything. Most of my blinds are closed, but the whole apartment is way too dark in the afternoon with the kitchen blinds closed. We're always naked or in undies at home. Because of recent case law, we try not to be seen. Apparently, god help you if a little girl sees some sack, or a little boy sees some ass. God help you twice if you're a man.

9. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    why would they jackoff to you? just curious why your mind would immediately go there?

10. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    FYI home nudists: In daytime you are not visible through open curtains unless sunlight is shining directly in, but at night the interior lighting can throw your shadow even through a drawn shade. Position lights so that shadows fall away from the drapes, and pull the drapes.

That is, unless you enjoy giving a free show to the world passing by...some do!

Draft saved Draft deleted