A few herb remedies I thought some of you might like

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’m a bit of a herb/flower freak and I love to use herbs and such in home remedies. I thought I would share a few remedies I know of with you all for your enjoyment. Please, please, please do NOT do any of these if you have allergies to any of these herbs.

For relaxing I like to take some dried Lavender, I prefer province lavender because its not as strong as others. But take the dried lavender just a small handful and put it in a mesh baggie and drop that into your night time bath water. It helps relax sore muscles and ease the mind for a better nights sleep. Also you can stick a mesh baggie of lavender into your pillows to help you sleep at night also. It’s also good to put in your dresser drawers to lightly scent your clothes and it helps repel moths, fleas and ticks.

To get a boost of energy I like to take the peel of citrus just the peel not the white part and cut them into small pieces and put them into a mesh baggie with dried eucalyptus. Just drop it into your bath water I find it helps wake the body and mind and makes you feel ready to take on the world.
I also enjoy taking mint I use chocolate mint because of its sweet peppermint patty smell and dropping it into my bath water just shred the leaves a little and put in a mesh baggie also.
Rosemary is of my favorite items, I often pick a small stem of it and drop it into some hot boiling water then pour the water into a small dish and sit it in the living room. It helps keep the house smelling fresh. It also works freshly chopped and put into a small dish. You could also add citrus peel to it to give it a kick if you like.

Pineapple sage smells great just chopped up and put in small dishes around the house. But then again all sage dose.

If you have any questions about anything you can send me a message. I love talking plants and such maybe I can help you if you need it.

Bird

Thanks for the info Bird! Very kind of you.

Welcome to LPSG!

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pinoyurge yes there is, it's called constant masterbaition. and they are just remedies that I and others use to help us relax from our day. Some use pills others drink and some of us use home made natural safe remedies like I posted.

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pinoyurge yes there is, it's called constant masterbaition. and they are just remedies that I and others use to help us relax from our day. Some use pills others drink and some of us use home made natural safe remedies like I posted.

I prefer a slab of beer, a couple of joints and a good lube... hehehehe

Mike