A Few New Pics - Full Nude in Front of Mirror, Misc + Pics for Non-Gold Also!

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My name is Nick and there were seven other ones.

Ok fair enough. I chose my user name because people irl constantly tell me how much they like that I exhibit alpha qualities, rather than beta qualities because so many guys are choosing to be beta personalities nowadays.

Seems like there is a push / fad and beta men are winning out in society. Alpha women want a beta man that they can control and boss around. Beta women want a beta man that they can control and boss around. I called this the Paris Hilton's dog syndrome: they literally want their bf or husband to be like an accessory to them that they can just stuff away in their purse at any moment to get rid of or pop out of their purse at any moment to show off.

Both alpha and beta women are intimidated by the man who walks tall against the rain on his own and needs no confidence boosters from them. They can't knock him down a few notches by words, and they hate that. Whereas, you just have to give a beta male a certain look or snap at him and he'll be running and hiding.

Alpha men are the tall, muscular, hairy, domineering men. The women that like alpha men actually find it comforting that you take the lead in a positive way and control the situation to have the best outcome for the both of you. They trust you to be the leader and be the boss, they don't want to lead or be the boss. They like to be safely wrapped in your strong arms. They like to submit themselves sexually to you, they like for you to call the shots, etc.

If you are skinny, weigh 135 lbs and are a beta male, I'm sorry but you aren't protecting or dominating anyone in the bedroom. Doesn't matter how large your dick is on your small frame. That's all I'm saying. Your woman is going to say when, where, and for how long you can go places. She's going to say when you can and cannot have sex. You're going to make statements about her like, "Oh, well you know she's the boss!" or "Yep, she wears the pants in the family!" or "Oh man, she wore me out last night!". In a relationship with an alpha male, it's the woman that makes all those previously mentioned statements about her man, not vice versa.

Figured you were calling me out since it's my thread. If not then my explanation of my user name still stands. Feel free to point anyone else's user name out. :smile:

Last edited: