a few (ok...a lot ;) of questions about SIZE!!!

twipns

Just Browsing
Media
hey guys,

im new around here (btw - great fourm! :biggrin1:) and i just wondered if there anyone else around here that is 8" long and 6" thick (and 7" flaccid) [or at least one of those sizes] * please write ur size too when u replay

a few (ok...a lot :wink:) of questions for u:

1. do u like to show off in the lockers room?

2. did u ever got bother off from other guys on the showers because of ur size? what did they say to u? what did u responded back? (it's kind of a dump question but do u know any good big penis pick-lines/jokes that u can answer to someone that bother u beacuse of ur size?)

3. what do u prefer - boxer or briefs? can people can see u've got a big cock just by the size of ur bulge - is it over big? did anyone ever think that ur having an hardon (when u were completly flaccid) just because of ur bulge size?

4.did u ever got shamed off because of ur penis size?

5. did someone ever catch u wanking (or just naked)? how they responsed?

6. what's ur favorite position? (it's not have to be one of the standard ones :rolleyes:)

7. did u ever got a partner that said ur too big for her/him? what did u do in that case? did u ever hurt ur partner during sex (by accident of'course) beacuse of ur size?

8. do u use regular condoms or XL ones? what's ur favorite condom?

9. what do u prefer get in from the pussy or from the back (anal)? can u get it all in?

10. what's the first response u heard from ur partners when they first saw ur penis size? how did u react?

11. if u could choose would u prefer to stay the same, get bigger or get smaller?

12. u got any tips for a virgin guy before of his 1st time? :redface:

and any others stories u can tell...

sorry for all that questions but its really important to me...
please answer it all

i'd really like to hear from u....cause im still virgin (i'm kind of a shy guy:redface:) and afraid that im gonna get the "thats way too big!" :eek: response at the 1st time

thanks for all the helpers :smile:

twipns

Just Browsing
Media
First, you'll get a lot more responses if you trim down the number of questions--try one per posting. Second, virtually all of these have been asked in here before; just try the search function.

thanks for the response.
i did search the fourm and some of the questions were b een answered before - but not by one who his size is 8x6 - and thats what's id like to know - hope that some guys can help me out

and not all the questions were answered here before

and beside - its a good idea to have it all in one thread - so that the next person that will look for some of that question - will find all the answers over here

Last edited:
D

deleted110426

No I don't use the locker rooms I change at home

2. did u ever got bother off from other guys on the showers because of ur size? what did they say to u? what did u responded back? (it's kind of a dump question but do u know any good big penis pick-lines/jokes that u can answer to someone that bother u beacuse of ur size?)

N/A

3. what do u prefer - boxer or briefs? can people can see u've got a big cock just by the size of ur bulge - is it over big? did anyone ever think that ur having an hardon (when u were completly flaccid) just because of ur bulge size?

I wear boxer briefs. I'm more of a grower than a shower. So no one ever thought I had a hard-on when I was soft.

No never everyone I've been with has been happy with it.

No, never

6. what's ur favorite position? (it's not have to be one of the standard ones )

Girl on her back with her legs over my shoulders

7. did u ever got a partner that said ur too big for her/him? what did u do in that case? did u ever hurt ur partner during sex (by accident of'course)
beacuse of ur size?

I've always been careful. Make sure there is plenty of foreplay and I ease my way in. I've had a couple girls that said they've bleed the next day.

I like the Magnums never used the XL's

9. what do u prefer get in from the pussy or from the back (anal)? can u get it all in?

Never had anal. But pussy's been great!

10. what's the first response u heard from ur partners when they first saw ur penis size? how did u react?

Oh just the usual "Damn you got a big dick" "Oh I didn't expect that" I respond with "yah right it ain't that big" lol

11. if u could choose would u prefer to stay the same, get bigger or get smaller?

I would choose to be a lil bigger a strong 9x6.5

12. u got any tips for a virgin guy before of his 1st time?

Relax, be comfortable, make her feel good.

Carton_Ten

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
8" x 5.75"

Nah, I'm fairly shy and like to keep my junk to myself (when other guys are concerned)

2. did u ever got bother off from other guys on the showers because of ur size? what did they say to u? what did u responded back?
Doesn't really apply to me. Only had one slip of the dong around another guy and he just said "whoa" and I ignored it and went on changing.

I prefer boxers by far. I'm very much a grower, not a shower, (3 inches flaccid) but I think there's still a bit of a bulge there. Never had anybody say I had an erection, whether I had one or not.

Almost one time. It was indirectly and kind of a funny story. But I won't derail.

Only ever "caught" naked by my then girlfriend, so that doesn't really count. Her response was "well HELLO there!" (I walked into my own room naked and she surprise stopped by)

6. what's ur favorite position? (it's not have to be one of the standard ones :rolleyes:)

Doggy (though I hate that name)

7. did u ever got a partner that said ur too big for her/him? what did u do in that case? did u ever hurt ur partner during sex (by accident of'course) beacuse of ur size?
Never been told I'm too big. I had the feeling I was too big for one girl since I was bottoming out when I went deep, and she pulled away every time, so I went shallow. Did hurt her by accident one time. Got excited and went balls deep, bottomed out in her and she let out a good scream. Whoops. If you are too big (lengthwise) I'd say just try and stay shallow. Don't do what I did. too big girthwise? I don't know what I'd do for that.

Regular, though I get the feeling I should try XL. The girl usually gets the condoms (which is very strange, but I won't complain) or uses birth control pills. The condoms are usually regular ol' Trojan. Tried Lifestyles one time and they broke. I was wondering why it felt so awesome...

Never tried anal, and don't really want to. I CAN get it all in, but some girls don't like the feeling of that, so I guess it's not really a matter of CAN I as much as it is MAY I.

1)No response (I was her first and she had no way of knowing how I "measured up")
2)I don't know if that'll fit (it did)
3)Oh my gooooddddddd
4),5) No comments.

I'm trying out the Beginner's PE routine, so I guess that means I'd prefer to be bigger, but if I stayed how I am now, I guess I wouldn't mind that, either.

12. u got any tips for a virgin guy before of his 1st time? :redface:
Listen to his/her moans. Like Louis CK says, it's like you're homing in on a target. Louder/passionate moans mean you're doing great.
Don't go too fast, you won't impress her by finishing in 30 seconds. (almost sounds like I'm talking from experience there...)
Foreplay is very important. It's a ton of fun when you get into it, watching your girl smile and bite her lip.
Make it about her.

Sorry for running off on tangents, I hope that helps!