A few questions about M/F one night stands

skip22h

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would anyone like to share an experience that is maybe hot, or maybe not, a blooper or something that went wrong in a one night stand that you've had.

Has a woman picked you up for a one night stand? Was it because of a reputation you might have had?

Has alcohol / drugs spoilt the moment. What happened?

Is cunnilingus a normal part of one night stands?

Have your dimensions put anyone off?

Do you ever see your one night stand partners around regularly?

I've never had one so one night stands fascinate me. Tell all that is true

Last edited:

ArchKnight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure, let's start...

Has a woman picked you up for a one night stand? Was it because of a reputation you might have had?

Hmmm, not exactly "picked up", but I've had two or three encounters where the girl clearly initiated the "launch sequence" :biggrin1:
Reputation wise, I was never aware of any that might have played a part...

Has alcohol / drugs spoilt the moment. What happened?

Yes, alcohol, once while I was at the university... we were at a party, drinking, dancing, fooling around... we kissed, made out... I suggested we go to my place, got there, but I was too wasted to even stay awake properly, much else anything more than that... but it was OK, we were good friends, she wasn't too upset... we had sex a few months later... sober...:rolleyes:

Is cunnilingus a normal part of one night stands?

I don't know really... but I would say "no", based on my experience... it was always just penetrative sex...

Have your dimensions put anyone off?

No, not really... because I'm not that big... one girl I remember commented something like: "wow, you're not putting THAT in me!", but was really joking... we had great sex... it started as a ONS, but we had several casual meetings in the following few months...

Do you ever see your one night stand partners around regularly?

Some yes, some no... some of them happened in foreign countries, some of them in other cities... but I always tried to be cool about it... I was always sincerely glad to see them, smile, exchange a few words in the street or at a club... and the girls appreciated that... it would always seem as though two good friends ran into each other to an outsider...

To put things into perspective for you... I don't have THAT much experience... because I spent most of my "sexual" years in steady relationships...

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had a few one night stands but I'll tell you about one of the bloopers. I met one girl and we agreed to go back to my place. I had a girlfried at the time so my idea of not cheating was that I wouldn't fuck anyone just do oral. The girl was cool with this so I started going down on her. Being orally gifted I made her cum quite easily. However on the flipside when she staretd sucking my dick, he skills were limited. She was at it for about half an hour and I eventually just told her that she could stop. I was not aroused anymore and it was getting boring. Suffice it to say I never saw her again.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was laying out at a nude beach and this lady asked if she could sit with me using the umbrella for shade. She asked about my piercing so I was showing where they pierced it. She remarked how she like me shaved and said she never did that. Of course I offered my services and we went back to my room.

I shaved her, even her bum area and she still had her top on. Then we went into the shower and she had these great tits. We ended up on the bed doing 69. Each time she came up for air she laughed so loud I knew people could hear. Then she would take my cock down to my balls twisting her head, then withdrawing and laughing again. If it wasn't for the great blow job I might have lost my erection.

I oiled my cock up and when I started to insert it in her pussy she stopped me and again laughed. She took my cock and inserted in her ass. Each time I pushed it all the way in she blurted out ''Fuck''. I came in her ass and fell asleep.

When I woke up there was a phone number on the table with the word ''kiss''...I called the numer later and it was the wrong number. I didn't know what to think but it made me laugh. I still remember the laugh and of course how she swallowed my whole cock while twisting her head.....

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
I've had quite a few ONS, can't say a woman initiated any but some were very much the result of mutual desire. Oral sex has always been part of them, and none were spoilt by alcohol or drugs, although a few times I've woken up with a female, realized that we'd ended up in bed because we'd drunk too much, and hadn't used condoms. When younger a friend got drunk at a party and I went home and spent the night with his girlfriend, and I frequently used to have casual ONS with girls who didn't want relationships. More recently I've only had ONS away from home, and haven't had sex with any of them again although I've slept with co-workers from my firm's other locations and met them through work again afterwards.

I don't see anything wrong with ONS, they're just recreational sex without commitment. One night is fine for two people to enjoy each other and part on good terms, both having got pleasure and company out of the experience. Because the person you are with is completely new, you both tend to be explorative and enthusiastic and my ONS have all involved lots of lovely fucking.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
December 2003
I headed into a diner I'd never been in before, leaving she was there at the edge of the parking lot, I gave her a ride, 1 thing then another and yet another. We had dirty sex, steamy sex, oral sex and even though it was a stupid risk, I let loose in her 3 times, didn't use a condom.

In the morning learned she was married, I took her home, her husband was and is my mechanic, takes care all my vehicles.

a few weeks later, at the diner she was my server. The night we had was after her husband told her he'd had a 2 yr. affair, which had created a child, then her boss cut her hrs. and after that shift she hadn't wanted to return home immediately.

She let her husband know what we'd done, he knew he couldn't really say much after what he'd done. 7 yrs. later, they're still together, he says t's better than ever, that what she and I did actually strengthened their marriage. He also let me know if I did it again, he'd kill me.

I have never been back in that diner, I've seen her a few times at a distance around town, I stay clear.

I've had a few other 1 nighters but not like that 1, I still masturbate thinking about it, sometimes think about him sometimes her and at times the 3 of us. I still wonder how soon after my night with her, he had sex with her and was any of my cum still in her, that gets me hard each time. I've had the good fortune of seeing him naked, before my 1 nighter we'd been at the local gym a few times and showered and dressed near each other. TBH, I'd masturbated a few times to thoughts of his penis befre I was with his wife. After that night, I haven't been back in that gym either. A fine piece of meat, circumcised, nice length, thick even when soft which is the only way I saw it, huge balls and hairy.

Best 1 nighter ever had.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Went to a conference while in college and attended a workshop on sex/sexuality. The conversation centered around personal sexual preferences and the like. People shared many views and stuff - which basically turned people on.

At the end, a young woman approached me and simply said "I wanna fuck you". It kinda threw me for a loop. I didn't know what to say - so I asked her to repeat herself. She stated "I want you to fuck me. I liked what you said in the meeting. That shit was hot!"

Basically it involved us simply finding a condom and going to her room to fuck. After it was over, we parted ways never to speak again. There was no oral sex.

Simba

Last edited: