A few questions about penis extentions

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by skip22h, Mar 15, 2011.

1. skip22h

skip22h Active Member

Hey there

I dont know much about them but I have noticed a few threads about them here and there and I have a couple of questions.

Most of the guys that say they have used them are guys with 7 inches that wanna be 9 and 8 inches that wanna be 10. Man I wish I had their problems.:biggrin1:

I was wondering if any smaller guys had used them. Do you have to be a certain size before they stay on and how do they stay on or if they stay on at all.

Are they like a condom tight fitting and fit all girths or what?

If you have used them how were they? Any pros and cons pls?

2. Woodland

Woodland Active Member

Albums:
    Skip,

I commented on the others posts about MY expereiences using them. I am not huge, and I LOVE using mine.

I have been asked before, so I put a link (in my signature) to the toys I currently use, and my measurements au naturel.

I have no problem using either toy. My girl LOVES it when I use them, but we don't use them all the time. She doesn't use her huge toys alot, just like I don't jerk off superfast with a tight grip all the time. LOL Variety is what makes things interesting.

The site I got mine at has ALOT of different sizes, adding 1-4 inches I think and some girth too. There are some that are held on with friction, and some with a strap around your waist or balls.

I hope this helps, and I highly reccommend ANY guy try them. Even if you are already big, it can be fun to see what HUGE is like :)

Draft saved Draft deleted