A few questions from someone considering PE

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by trigun81, Dec 7, 2009.

1. trigun81

trigun81 Member

Hey guys, I've been reading a few tutorials on PE and have seen quite a few posts about substantial results. I just had a few questions though.

First of all, I'm 7.3x5.6 and I'm 19 and still growing (I know my dad grew until he was about 24, and I'm a super late bloomer). I know that so long as I grow, my penis will keep growing (albeit not as much as before). Should I wait until I've finished growing, that way I'll know how much I measured at full growth?
    Second, if I am consistent with the PE exercises, how much growth can I expect? Finally, are there any risks to PE?

2. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Results are not typical. The truth is that no one would be able to give you an answer because there is no way to know. Its like bodybuilding and genetic potential. "Unfortuanatley", the only way to know is to do it, and do it well over a long period of time.

Yes, there are risks if you do it wrong, just like anything. Overdoing it seems to be the biggest. Then doing it wrong. So educate yourself some more, read more, train or excersize respecting a specific regiment with all the safety rules in mind, less is more, and take your rests.

3. Big Al

Gold Member

Great post :smile:

4. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

If you're 19 and still growing, I don't see any problem with PE. The key is, don't overdo. There's no reason not to give your penis a little additional 'encouragement' to grow. I don't think that PE does anything to turn off any natural growth that would be happening otherwise.

More on 'not overdoing' - you're 19. You have a LIFETIME of PE and penis use ahead of you. Gradual gains will really add up over the DECADES. I wish that I had started PE at your age.

How much growth you can expect, as others have noted, is variable. It's complicated, as you note, by the fact that you are still experiencing natural growth, so how much of what you gain is due to that, and how much is due to PE, will be a mystery.

The risks to your penis from PE are primarily from overdoing. Be gentle, and work your way up to more time/more force/more repetitions or additional exercises. There is no downside to taking your time and increasing your efforts gradually. There is also no downside to taking a break and giving your penis a rest if you feel like you've been overdoing and your erection quality starts decreasing.

I've never heard of anyone observing that their dick was limp and discolored, but they were experiencing great growth.

I took a look at your posted photo. There is nothing wrong with the size that you have now. You have one significant advantage over others starting PE, and that is a starting photo and measurements. Any number of men enjoying success with PE wish that they had 'before' pictures.

#4 Lampwick, Dec 8, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
  5. trigun81

trigun81 Member

Thank you very much Lampwick and Wish-4-8 for both taking the time to answer my questions, I really appreciate it. Needless to say, you've both given me something to think about. As you've mentioned, there's nothing wrong with my current size (and I am happy with it, dont get me wrong), though if there is a way to get more, I dont see why I shouldnt consider it. With work, I could achieve 8x6 and be happy (of course knowing me, I'd probably want to push it furtehr after...). The other thing that comes to mind is that, yes, there are women who can take much bigger sizes in them, but I'm afraid I'd start to deter a lot of other women as my size gets bigger and bigger.

Draft saved Draft deleted