A few questions

Heres a few questions that I've been pondering. Answer if you'd like.

1. Do women really like big balls?
a. What would you say about mine?
2. What would be considered as masturbating too much?
b. I can masturbate to about 1-3 times a day; average, not bad, or should be lowered?
3. Ive heard of pumps and pills,who hasn't, never really thought about using them but do they really work or at least give any positive effects?
4 Jelqing and flexing the PC muscle, anything warning about them and whats a good exercise "schedule" to do them for, I've done them a few times so I'm not complete noob on them. Also anyone got any "success stories" from doing these exercises, gives me more of a reason to do them.

Thats all I can think of but I'll made if I think of any. Thanks in advnace to anyone who answers.

Pierced7.5

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I will answer the question about Jelqing...

I have being doing this for about 6 or 7 months. I started off with a 4.5 circumference and I am now at about 5.25. It has been like that for about 1 month now and only do it sparingly. I have heard of dicks getting misshaped and well, i just wanted a little more girth.

It has worked so far. The main thing is that you make sure that your dick is warm before you start(take a hot shower) and that you are even with every stroke and everything you do.

It can be relaxing. You can do it while watching tv.