A few secrets to penis enlargement by KingofCock9x7

D_Farr Teeng

Experimental Member
Media
1. You can constantly grow.
2.The bigger you get, the more areas for potential growth.
3.Each penis can grow exponentially.
4.Don't trust a ruler.A rock hard 10 inch is bigger than a limp mushy one. Just some insight. Im at my largest and can tell I have only just begun. Never give up hope the knowledge is here. Penis enlargement is real.

ivernios

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
1. You can constantly grow.
2.The bigger you get, the more areas for potential growth.
3.Each penis can grow exponentially.
4.Don't trust a ruler.A rock hard 10 inch is bigger than a limp mushy one. Just some insight. Im at my largest and can tell I have only just begun. Never give up hope the knowledge is here. Penis enlargement is real.
Please PROVIDE proof of your claim mate (1), give details - measurable time frames that reflect the changes in girth/length sizes. You have made a very important definitive claim (2) that will lead many men perhaps to try and emulate your advice or claim. If your assertion is quantifiably achievable (3) - then GOOD, but if it is not in any measurable way, then I suggest appropriate action is taken ................ Any false hope knowingly given is cruel and heartless, and can cause terrible damage etc (4).

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Please PROVIDE proof of your claim mate (1), give details - measurable time frames that reflect the changes in girth/length sizes. You have made a very important definitive claim (2) that will lead many men perhaps to try and emulate your advice or claim. If your assertion is quantifiably achievable (3) - then GOOD, but if it is not in any measurable way, then I suggest appropriate action is taken ................ Any false hope knowingly given is cruel and heartless, and can cause terrible damage etc (4).

Why wouldn't enlargement be possible?

Primitive people have enlarged various parts of their bodies, including ear lobes and lips. If those parts of the body can be made larger, why shouldn't it be possible to enlarge the penis?

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I have personally experienced that pe is possible but only in a little amount ... I was practicing for 2 months or so.. now I ve stopped but want to start again..an important question for the King: what was your natural length and girth and how much time did it need to see the growth??

ivernios

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm still awaaaaaaiting KingofCock9x7's claims about penis enlargement, 3 weeks now and still no definitive proof provided within the very reasonable parameters I asked for - please mon ami, sil vous plait, I wait in HOPE so I can commence the penis enlargement program ASAP!. (I'm only 7x5 inches - but I want MORE)

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i heard pumps dont cause permanent gains.

They certainly would not cause permanent gain if they are used only occasionally. However, I would not be too quick to assume that permanent gain is impossible. We know that some primitive tribes have enlarged their earlobes and lips which would seem to indicate that enlargement is possible. Also, legs have been caused to grow longer by breaking the bone and using a device which gradually stretches the leg. So, from the purely theoretical standpoint, it would seem that penile enlargement should be possible, but it would take considerable time (probably months) of some sort of regular stretching.

D_Farr Teeng

Experimental Member
Media
I will answer all your questions asap. Honestly I am procrastinating for various reasons. But I will share my experiences with you guys because I wish I had the help ( trial and error hurts sometimes)

Started 7.5 or so and 5.5 for sure girth. I knew I was not huge so I was embarrassed to measure. What I do is manual girth , no length work. 5min-120min sessions . Invented and customary excercises. Couple keys..

..rest when you need it (red spots, soreness,limp erection)

,don't cum ( I recently came 60 days straight, stopped for 4 days, and I measure the same but my bones is fuller and stays straight hard any way I move, stand, fuck, and jack off ) My growth always follows a period of not cumming.

Reach your peak then back off, its real growth not force of your will for a bigger dick. . . Again, sorry for the delay. Be patient, more and more help will arise. I believe I can take a look at your personal routine and critique and offer honest help.

D_Farr Teeng

Experimental Member
Media
I will answer all your questions asap. Honestly I am procrastinating for various reasons. But I will share my experiences with you guys because I wish I had the help ( trial and error hurts sometimes)

Started 7.5 or so and 5.5 for sure girth. I knew I was not huge so I was embarrassed to measure. What I do is manual girth , no length work. 5min-120min sessions . Invented and customary excercises. Couple keys..

..rest when you need it (red spots, soreness,limp erection)

,don't cum ( I recently came 60 days straight, stopped for 4 days, and I measure the same but my bones is fuller and stays straight hard any way I move, stand, fuck, and jack off ) My growth always follows a period of not cumming.

Reach your peak then back off, its real growth not force of your will for a bigger dick. . . Again, sorry for the delay. Be patient, more and more help will arise. I believe I can take a look at your personal routine and critique and offer honest help.

D_Farr Teeng

Experimental Member
Media
It is simple science. If your dick can take it, it will grow. Like I can't stretch (thus far). I begin to thin out and lose erection strength rapidly. I have so much to say, ..........

quaizar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
king of cock can you provide legitimate photographs of you progress?
ive heard alot and seen alot of claims, no offense but thus far i have not totally been convinced by you. understand i mean no disrespect, but id like to see some real proof.
its very disheartening to constantly be led a stray by this subject.
i jelqed for a year or to back when i was 18-19. i got penis damages, it took a while to get better but now at 26 i have good erections again. but my dickhead is not what it used to be, it doesnt seem to fill up totally. can you offer any advice or experience with injuries?

my64sqin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine is bigger in girth than it is long, 7" long x 7.5" girth. I really would love to be 8-9" in length. I pump and hang 10lbs of weight for an hour every other day. I work out at the gym every day. I weigh 240 and want to get down to 200. Dr. Oz said for every 30lbs a guy loses he'll gain an inch on his penis, do you think thats true? I've even considered surgery for length, but I've heard some disaster stories too. Well I gotta git so take care and please let me know your opinion on my question. Latter!

D_Farr Teeng

Experimental Member
Media
Q- A lot of pe'ers experience injuries, as have I. You can move your cock past the old injury with growth from proper technique. 52- Im against surgery and you should be able to estimate how much more of your dick will hang out. Lost weight wont grow anything per se.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Q- A lot of pe'ers experience injuries, as have I. You can move your cock past the old injury with growth from proper technique. 52- Im against surgery and you should be able to estimate how much more of your dick will hang out. Lost weight wont grow anything per se.

True, lost weight won't grow anything. However, if there is a pad of fat at the base of the penis, the penis will look smaller so getting rid of the pad of fat will make the penis look bigger. That's a problem I've avoided; I've never had a surfeit of adipose tissue as you can see from my pics.