Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey all. I thought I'd post links to a few story collections I've found over the years that have a definite size focus.

First up is a collection by an author who goes by the name Jenny Wanshel. She -- if it is a she -- writes most of her stories from a female perspective, and she has a few she claims are autobiographical. They may very well be, as they have a definite ring of truth about them, though they're probably exaggerated a bit. The second and third in that series are particularly hot.

Next up is a Literotica author who calls herself "Julia K," and who may have been a member of this website a few years back in one of its earlier incarnations, though I could easily be mistaken. Her plots are perhaps a bit same-y -- improbably busty yet neglected wife or divorcee gets seduced by huge-cocked stud in opulent surroundings -- but they're still very hot female-perspective stories with somewhat of a focus on size worship.

Finally, I found a pretty hot one-off story about a beach encounter that also has a feeling of verisimilitude. Find it here.

Hope you guys enjoy these.