• I use one both alone and with my partner

Votes: 77 22.8%

• Total voters

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I prefer Dildos or any other toys that are made of Cyberskin Material.

Its super soft, Feels just like skin, and you can warm it up in warm water.
Just dont use HOT water, as it will scald the Cyberskin and deform.

I tend to steer clear of any hard plastic dildos, or anything that cant move around. (Except for my Vibrating "T" as it has to be firm)

Vibrating "T" toys focus in on the G-spot. You can really drive your partner wild with one of these, and if its got a good vib.

Believe it or not... Drugstore.com has alot of that stuff, and alot of times, if you subscribe to their e-letter, you'll get 10% off coupons.

Amazon.com also has vibrators and toys...you just do a search on the name.

Ebay's got em too, so don't be shy of looking on there for price comparison.

C

peachybum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
my b/f and I use lots of different vibrators. I only like the ones that stimulate the clit, I'm not into penetrating myself with a vibrator. My b/f likes a vibrator on the tip of his penis or on the bit between his balls and anus.
We also have a 'wittle wabbit' it's designed to go round his cock (like a cock ring) and stimulate my clit and anus at the same time during sex.

joeboy

Just Browsing
Media
My partner likes the 10 inch jumbo, its 6.5 inches around.
Quote from her> you'l love how it fils you up!

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm also not into penetration when I masturbate,I prefer simple clit play,usually I take my pocket rocket,lube it up a bit if I'm not already wet,place it directly on my clit,close my thighs and squeeze away,the orgasms from this method are very,very intense and almost unbearable(just the way I enjoy it)This method is especially useful during your period,if you have cramps it will eliminate them:tongue:

palicao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
wow the mithic rabbit eheheh
:D i've heard is a good one ;)

yestarday i went to the sexy shop and i saw some new vibrators. they were wonderful, colored but just 2 captured my attention: a strawberry flavoured one and a grape flavoured one (the best... it was soo purple i couldn't resist)

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
If you are going to use a vibe for an extended period of time, use it on a lower speed. Otherwise, you get a sense of numbness. I had one that was finger sized made for men. Used it on my penis and all. I had a silver bullet too. It is amazing how if feels on the prostate. Just keep the speed low.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Since i posted in this thread last saying i didnt have any but was interested ive bought 3 vibrators...and am quickly becoming addicted to them

All i can say is size isnt always important, i find my small vib/clit tickler i use more than the bigger 8.5x6 vibrator as it has a much stronger vibration and is easier to hold and handle

RnR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. Bullet
2. Rabbit
3. Both

Choose any of the above and you can make me howl for a week!

Renee

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bought the Rabbit, but was not totally impressed with that.
Guess I need to buy the Bullet.

Don't care for the hard plastic insertables either......have an 8" cyberskin and a 9" x 2" diameter slightly squeezable (gel?) purple dildo that's waterproof, but don't use the built in vibrator that much.......just like the size. :eek:

Also have some solid glass ones from Phallix.com
Soo hard.....

lavergota

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi peeps,
Just to say that I am pretty much a solo kindaguy, i.e. very serious masturbator, very much focused on my size (self-worship) and the length/intensity/spasm duration/quality of my orgasms. To the point...vibrators are really key and have been so over the past several years in helping me achieve the levels I now enjoy. I have several for on-dick work; others for direct prostate stimulation, 2 with widely variable vibration rates for fine tuning while on the edge; and 2 deep tissue sonic "vibrators" for prostate stimulation over hours (for spasm repitition and circular climaxes, virtually locks out refractory period response), the closest thing to visiting another universe! (At least that´s how it feels to me).
OK, not really a poster by nature but wanted to give voice here to something very important and which has given me so much pleasure.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm absolutely stunned at the result of the poll, shocked that so many people don't use them at all. WOW.

Get to the shops and get yourselves a rampant rabbit vibrator, believe me, you won't regret it!