A First Sweet Cheat (M/F)

A FIRST SWEET CHEAT... (M/F)

[The story you are about to read is substantially True, the names have been changed to protect the innocent.]

The Help-Wanted Ad said “Marketing Trainee” but it turned out to be a Recruiting Firm looking for headhunters willing to work on straight commission. I needed to move up in the work world and get away from retailing, and was looking for a summer job between my Junior and Senior years in college. What the heck, it was a chance to make some big money if you didn’t mind being on the phone all day and besides.. the Executive Assistant to the owner was gorgeous! She was introduced to me as “Cara.”

Since Cara had gone straight into Secretarial School after graduating High School, we were about the same age and as the two youngest members of this small business we struck up an acquaintance talking about favorite music-videos-games-bars and other stuff that the middle-aged folks in the office were not into. But it always remained just friendly since we each were in a serious relationship with another.

Sometimes lunching together, we talked about double-dating but decided that it probably wouldn’t be a good idea since both her boyfriend and my girlfriend were the jealous types. I really didn’t try to push it further because, in my case, I was happy with my love life. The relationship I had with my girlfriend had progressed into some pretty steamy sex almost every night.

But I never tired of watching this well built, short haired brunette with the most enticing lips strut through the office, often in a low cut top or short skirt. Naïve as I was, it took me a while to figure out that I was being teased. What pushed me over the edge one day was her stacking some paperwork and brochures on the floor in view of my desk. She bent down to collate copy after copy revealing her long luscious legs, and the occasional peek at her ass cheeks and mound barely covered by lacy underwear.

Evidently she enjoyed my glances, because we finally ended up taking a ride and parking to neck instead of lunching that day. She had a delectable kiss and delicate (guilty?) touch that I encouraged, but it didn’t go too far. We fondled but kept our hands outside the clothing, though not for not trying on my part…

To pacify our shamed consciences, we cooled it for a time after that. Never mentioning the event or showing our interest for the following couple of weeks.

As stated earlier, I can sometimes be a little slow on the uptake. But finally I figured out that I could tease her as well as she could tease me! So I started to dress down a little bit, wearing a snug knit golf shirt and plain front khakis instead of my previous dress shirt and tie with pleated slacks. At 5’11” I was about average in height, but I was doing some serious strength training and was proud of my body.

Thankfully not everything about me was average, but I’ve always been too modest to show off at the office or anywhere else. Since High School, I have made a habit to place my ‘package’ toward the right pant leg to be comfortable. Any encouragement at all proved to be almost an embarrassment as it swelled to a dimension not to be ignored.

Well one sunny day, we both had our timing together wearing our most flattering clothes. She was dressed in a tight stretchy lycra top, low V cut with a bit of a frilled collar, a designer skirt-not too short but slit way up and the highest heels I had ever seen on her. She looked like something out of my wet dream!

As she brought me materials for a marketing campaign, she made sure that I could see down her blouse to admire her ample breasts. Man, she got me sprung!

Sitting there frustrated, I figured it was time to fight fire with fire, so I returned the favor and went out to her desk, asking further help of her. As she looked up from her keyboard to reply, her eyes froze on the engorged member running half way down my right leg.

“HA! We’re even!”, I thought to myself. Time seemed to drag that day, but it wasn’t long until we were finding a private place to park at lunch, and then again after work.

During the lunch rendezvous, I took the initiative in exploring her nubile body. Peeling back her blouse to reveal her perfect 34 C breasts, I enjoyed her small nipples that were the color of strawberry candy against her creamy white skin. I figured with an Italian surname, she would have been a little darker, but her mother’s die of the family was german-Irish. Exploring her further I watched with lust as she let my finger disappear into the sweetest, cherry-pink snatch I had ever seen. And I have never known a woman to this day that got as wet there as she did. Cara just seemed to melt in my hands as they traveled all over her. Just finger-fucking her brought the sexiest little sobs of orgasm breathed into my ear. God, she was hot!

As much as we wanted to ditch work and continue our exploits somewhere more private, we couldn’t risk scandal or potentially losing our jobs by not returning from lunch. (Not that she had to worry as the bosses’ niece.) So return we did, with me unfulfilled…

(to be continued)

"A First Sweet Cheat" continued-

After work it was her turn to do the discovering. She was determined to find out what earlier she could only guess at in my pants. Her hands went everywhere over my clothes and body. And we kissed with increasing passion, making me absolutely hot for more. She pulled my golf shirt over my head, feeling the strength of my arms and chest. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she got around to unzipping my pants. Diving her hand into my boxers, she caressed my balls and wrapped her hand around my aroused manhood pulling it out into view.

“Oh my God,” she giggled! “I can hardly get my hand around it! How did you get to be so big?”

I mumbled something about heredity, knowing the men in my family were all pretty well endowed.

“My boyfriend is a hulking college football player, bigger and taller than you, but he's not hung like that! How big is it?"

“Oh great!” I thought. “That’s all I need is some goon coming after me for spoiling his girlfriend.”

“About 8 to 9 inches, more or less.” I tried to answer with humility, but then adding. “And you have me worked up toward the more side today.”

It was true. As I watched her sit there in awe, admiring the huge dick in her hand from different angles, I noted that it seemed bigger than usual – probably from all the damned teasing today. Slowly adding her other hand above the other around my erect cock, there was still more of my appendage uncovered by both her hands. She whistled in admiration, playing with it, shaking it, testing the heft of it.. It seemed like she couldn’t take her eyes off of it. As she looked at me and my mammoth dick, she began doing a two-handed stroke, up and down with excruciating slowness, mumbling her praise. Her adulation just added to my rush, as I patiently waited for more.

But ‘more’ never happened... Despite my encouragement and arguments, I couldn’t get this “good little girl” to go further with me in the car. “Next time, I am going to blow you to Kingdom Come,” she promised in a breathless whisper. Then she got out of my car leaving me high and dry – literally!

That night I just about tore my girlfriend apart fucking her so hard from the pent up frustration. Although that led to getting cut off for a couple days - she said she needed to heal!

-more to come-

"A First Sweet Cheat" Cont 2

I was fuming… I was pissed… that cock tease! How could she do that to me when I got her off in our lunch episode? Between my seething and her guilt, we did not talk much for days and when we had to it was a strain to be civil in our dealings at work. Now I know why my buddies had cautioned me about ‘dabbling’ at work.

Many days passed and I calmed down. She invited me to lunch as a peace offering (of course I hoped it would lead to offering a piece.) We made small talk while we ate, at one point laughing at the poor schmuck that walked by spilling the contents of his tray as he tried to tactfully ogle her. Yes, she was that beautiful today-- I still wanted her so bad.

“Listen, I want to apologize for that time in the car just leaving you disappointed,” she said. “I just had so many feelings going through my head. Guilt from cheating on my boyfriend, and guilt from letting you pleasure me in a car. It was drilled into me by my parents and the nuns at my Catholic school that good girls don’t do that sort of thing. It took me a long time to open up to sex with my boyfriend; we are always private where we do it and I had been faithful until then.”

What could I say?

“I was also a little scared,” she admitted further. “You are just, you know, kinda.. BIG. And I didn’t think I could handle it.”

I just stared into those deep blue eyes with a shit-eating grin on my face.

She grinned back at me saying “You know that night I was SO HORNY my boyfriend wondered what got into me. At least I could somewhat honestly say ‘why nothing baby’”
she said laughing.

She had said it with such an overly sweet voice that I had to laugh along with her.

Continuing further, she lowered her voice to say “But I can’t get you and your big cock off my mind. I keep thinking that I missed out, so I want you to know that I am going to keep my promise to you sometime soon.”

Her admission started to tighten my pants a bit, and got my mind moving to puzzle out “O-K.. how-where-when?”

Later that day I made my largest job placement so far. My commission alone was going to be nearly $7 grand! Somehow the office practice of ringing the bell outside the bosses’ office didn’t seem enough, so I invited everyone out for a drink after work to celebrate. Nearly everybody came to the “Friday’s” across the parking lot immediately after work and mercifully I only had to buy the first round. Those few that stayed for more insisted on paying for their own and by our third drink we were down to only two others, Cara and me. Finishing up about the same time, Cara and I said our good-byes to the other guys and headed out.

With a wink she whispered, “Lets both get in our cars like we’re leaving, but move around to park at the back of the office building.”

Once there I expected to neck in the car again, but she had other ideas. Taking me by the hand, she said “Come with me, my stud” and licked her lips suggestively. Man, she didn’t need to say it twice and I dutifully followed as she led me into work. Unlocking the door to the office, she pulled me into the conference room locking the door and then closing the blinds.

Finally alone somewhere private, we couldn’t keep our hands off each other as we kissed with increasing passion. Her tongue just about thrashed mine in half as we French kissed, and started to undress each other. She batted my hand away as I tried to take off her panties, saying “You let me call the shots this time, you won’t be sorry, OK?” How could I argue with this nearly nude Goddess? As she pushed me onto the conference table on my back, kissing and licking and stroking my face, my neck, my chest and stomach was driving me into a further frenzy. Pulling off my pants and underwear together as she simultaneously gave me hickie on my stomach under my navel left me wanting yet more. How I craved for her to take those lips and wrap them around my growing erection.

She teased me further by skipping down to my now uncovered legs performing the same tongue bath and strokes there as she had done on my torso. I now ached in the most delectable way imaginable as she stopped everything all at once, gazing up at my pleading eyes and sensing the sexual power that she had over me at that instant.

Smiling, she shifted her gaze to my monumental cock demanding her attention. She slowly reached over to it and despite her gentle touch, to me it almost felt electric in intensity at that moment. With her other hand she caressed my buttocks and the tender area between my legs, bringing her tongue to bear on those areas too. Every so often she would stop, looking up with wonder at the giant dick in her hand.

She began to stroke it lightly as she licked my balls and teased my tender area with gentle finger strokes. At long last her tongue was brought to bear on my shaft. I watched with satisfaction as she used her tongue tip up and down different sides of my cock. She then followed with her lips up and down, again and again, the sides, the top, the bottom of my penis; paying particular attention to the glans and head.

After this prolonged ‘popsicle’ treatment she glanced up at me and winked. “Here goes…” She brought her mouth straight up to the tip of my cock and slowly wrapped her lips around the plum sized head. I melted at the pleasure of her warm mouth around me, gasping enthusiastic encouragement for her to continue. Her slow sucking felt SO good, and I loved watching her work on my schlong, all the while reveling in the pleasure she was giving me.

Each time she tried to take in a little more sucking harder and faster. Coming up for air, she smiled at me saying “It’s so large; I’m getting lockjaw from having to open my mouth so wide.”

I didn’t have the heart to tell her that wasn’t the first time I had heard that from a woman, nor had I ever encountered one that could throat it all in. I felt lucky if they got to half way, but I do love it regardless; especially when I got to clearly watch them sucking on my enormous dick. Lord knows that I have long been and will always be a fan of blowjobs!

What I did tell her was how good it felt; to take it slow and easy but definitely that I wanted MORE!

Propped up on my elbows I watched her begin again, trying different techniques and shifting positions to get comfortable on the hard conference table. I loved watching her breasts shimmy back and forth as her head bobbed up and down, her lips and tongue devouring my huge meat with increasing hunger. She developed a delicious rhythm with one hand working around the base of my cock wet with saliva, and her warm mouth delighting the head area. It was indescribably yummy but selfishly I wanted yet more!

Then she straddled my legs on her knees, managing to find a comfortable balance that allowed her to change her attack on my colossal member in endless variety. She added a second hand to the first, both twisting and jacking my cock as she sucked and licked like a woman possessed. I could feel my balls start to pull up and my loins tighten as I worked to prolong my pending release.

Watching her work on me with both hands and her incredible mouth brought waves of enjoyment to every inch of me. My body began to involuntarily shudder, as I yelled of my divine deliverance at her ministrations. She throated me as deep as she could sucking in spurt after spurt of my cum in her mouth all the while continuing to jack me off with both hands.

My ears ringing, my entire body flushed with heat, I almost had to pull her off me as she licked and rubbed and kissed me all over, teasing my now ticklish body everywhere. Her eyes gleaming a reflection of the smile on my face, she said “Promise made, promise kept..Huh?”

“Yes,” I said. “You blew me to Kingdom CUM!”

Let me know if you like this gang, as I have another episode that I just need to polish up. Since the effort takes a while, I could use some encouragement.
X