A Fix Idea: Showing Off

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Lately i tend to fix my thoughts on penises. What i mean is that i'd love showing mine off (but i do it only in this site) and getting comments on it.

I'd also love to see my friends' ones just to know how i measure up.

Is this because I am insecure, or am i just getting obsessed by it?

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I believe it is neither. Our penis is our best, and for some, our longest friend. Our penis gives us pleasure even when we are alone. As young men we learn to appreciate our penis as something important. Others place importance to our penis as they enjoy the sight, touch, taste, or pleasure from it. Don't worry about your penis or the attention you give to it.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think you just want to know how you compare to people in the real world dude. Would I mind it if I knew what some of my friends had? Not really, it would be something interesting to know. Personally I don't have an urge to see them, but just knowing their sizes would be fun and albeit completely useless information, but I love completely useless information anyway. (*Thinks Trivial Pursuit is an awesome game)

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think we all wonder in the back of our minds how we stack up against our friends. Why else do people sneak glances in the locker room or in the shower at the gym or out of the corner of their eye at a urinal? It's human nature to be competitive in everything, even down to the size of our penis.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have this curiosity, too.
If i could know what all my friends and pals had, i would.
Not that it would change things in any way.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by txquis@May 28 2005, 04:53 PM
I have this curiosity, too.
If i could know what all my friends and pals had, i would.
Not that it would change things in any way.
[post=315630]Quoted post[/post]​
My position, exactly, txquis. I think one reason there is a certain bond between guys on LPSG, however, is because most of us know what the other packs. This causes me to think there might be a different bond between my day-to-day relationships, however, if we both knew what the other has. It's really an interesting guess.

Goon: ...hmmm...enjoy looking at dicks and showing off your dick...sounds like the kind of act I do...

Str8Man

Just Browsing
Media
I think it is safe to say all men are obsessed with their members. Even the little dick guys. We just have bigger toys to play with. I think all men are curious about the size of their friends, most are just afraid to admit it. That's why this forum is so great. You can be honest with yourself...

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Where else can you spend this much time talking about dick, whether you are straight, gay or somewhere between, large or small and encounter this many different people, cocks, opinions and points of view and a few eye opening truths along the way!?!?!? Ain't life grand!