A flat tummy. Need advice from muscled, toned, ripped, good-looking bodybuilders here

Strontium

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well take heart, Lopo.

Malaysian men can develop some of the hottest bods, thanks to a naturally low body fat. It's a matter of correct diet and good exercise.

Here's a pic of a very fit guide from one of my expeditions. He had never seen the inside of a gym. His superb body was the product of an active lifestyle and a good diet.

(Footnote: he doesn't normally get around in a towel. This was the end of a long day's trek, we had just gone for a swim in the river!)

-

Attachments

Last edited:

Strontium

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
PS: that guy was amazing. I have personally watched him carry two rucksacks up a mountain that two unfit clients were unwilling to carry for themselves.

Check out his vastus medialis (inner thigh) and his calves. I spent a gruelling 2 hours watching those things pump 100kg+ uphill. (His own body weight plus 2 rucksacks).

Last edited:

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
Cardiovascular exercises will help you burn fat overall and focused weight training regime could help you tone specific areas on your body.

Diet plays an important part too but personally I wouldn't ask anyone to impose a limit on their intake as long as they can lose what they eat proportionally - through exercise, of course. Do, however, choose what you eat.

It won't be easy but it's not impossible. Good luck, mate. :)

No, I'm not particularly fit. I just know personal trainers and doctors.

Last edited:

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll see what I can do. Perhaps a cruel forceful personal trainer can help me achieve it. But, if I do it alone, I'd probably just get to being trimmed only.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well take heart, Lopo.

Malaysian men can develop some of the hottest bods, thanks to a naturally low body fat. It's a matter of correct diet and good exercise.

Here's a pic of a very fit guide from one of my expeditions. He had never seen the inside of a gym. His superb body was the product of an active lifestyle and a good diet.

(Footnote: he doesn't normally get around in a towel. This was the end of a long day's trek, we had just gone for a swim in the river!)

-

Did you ever see him without the towel...lol :biggrin1: