A Fond Farewell to You, My Golden-Haired Stallion (a tribute to blondhairycock)

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I write this as a tribute to a man whose written works have inspired my own. Here's to you, blondhairycock. I hope wherever you go, you know how much you inspired me. After all, your "First Day at Donkey Dong High" inspired me to write what I now call "Tommy Roldan's First Time" (aka Untitled Nerd/Jock Story), as well as some other dom/sub-type tales, such as "Dealer Busts" and "To Fuck a Predator".

It was your last night before you moved away. Ever since I met you that night, you've been many things. You've been a weaver of stories that seemed to be pulled from the deepest, darkest reaches of one's hedonistic erotic fantasies. You've been a muse to me and my own works.

Sure, I may not have truly appreciated you, or at least shown it. But I listened with stilled breath and hung upon your every syllable.

I remember the last night we were together, and since you've inspired me, I have decided to inspire you.

I knew your stories were, in a way, based on what you knew, and what you knew was the small town we lived in, where even though some didn't get us, we still had an audience.

I still play the scene out, it being the hottest scene I've ever heard of, much hotter than fiction.

Your muscles always made my dick twitch in my pants. It wasn't a lot, just about 6 inches hard. I knew you had way more than that. And I was gonna make what you hid between your thick, tree-trunk legs feel a feeling you'd never forget.

I leaned over you, my pale, pudgy, hairless body against your tanned, muscled body, adorned with luxurious golden chest hair. I whispered "take me now you stud."

And like in your stories, you'd throw me to the ground, then walk to me.

You'd pick up my head, and take your fat, veiny foot-long of soft meat, dangling between two hairy balls bloated with your bull sperm, and feed it to me. My lips made you hard, your prodigious member expanded from 12 inches to over 16, and it's girth went from 7 to about 9. I tried to choke down your fat dick and somehow managed to get all 16 inches of your fat meat monolith down my virgin throat. I stared up at you, my gaze going up. Up past your golden pubic hair, like coarse, thick wool. Up past your treasure trail that connected your genitals, envy of the god Priapus himself, and to your hair-covered six-pack. Up past the hair that led from your stomach to your heaving pecs, swirled in yellow-brown fur, except your hairless nipples. Up past your broad shoulders that stretched out farther than my arms could stretch. All the way up to your face, both rugged yet angelic, with your strong chin, your lips that I fantasized against mines, your enticing eyes, and your brow, covered in sweat.

My eyes took in your visage and Adonislike beauty. My nostrils took in the scent of your manly musk. My ears heard your deep voice, moaning and softly telling me that you love how I take your dick. My tongue tasting your stallion cock. My hands now groping your body, the envy of the gods themselves, and your body hair so warm and enticing. And your hands on my head, to help me keep the rhythm you love so much.

By now, I had lost track of time.

And then, you took my head and started thrusting as hard as you can to force your dick into my mouth, while at the same time pulling my head into your crotch.

It was a frantic act and by now, I was slowly turning blue from the lack of air, my eyes bulging and my veins, too.

And then... you flooded my throat with your yummy spunk. My stomach was now overflowing with your cream. I choked it down almost as fast as you shot it in me. With what feels like a stomach full, as well as half a throat full, of your gravy, I gurgled... "thank you".

"We're not done yet, bitch."

You threw me against the couch and put me in position. It was time for you to take my black cherry.

You spit on my brown eye and then began to push the fist-sized head of your might dick into me.

I screamed as though I was being killed.

You slowly worked at least 7 inches into me, leaving the other 9 between my ass and your pelvis.

"Gimme the whole thing."
"I though you'd never ask."

You then, not gently and slowly, but hard and fast, JAMMED the entire 16-inch dick inside me.

I screamed louder. Your head was now pressed against my prostate. You slowly pulled out a few inches, then slammed me. Took some out, and SLAM! And you repeated this, now with your chest against my back. The force was so hard, I couldn't breath because I was screaming and moaning. Goddammit you were a brute. A vicious thing only caring about your hedonistic need to dominate me.

And I fucking loved every second and inch of it.

Your chest hair gave me friction burns all over my back, your plump apple-sized head pounded my prostate and you ripped through my asshole like your life depended on it.

The pain was unbearable, but I loved it. I heard that stimulating the prostate with the glans of one's partner's penis during anal was supposed to feel great, but the pleasure was overshadowed by pain.

But the pain itself was pleasure. Being dominated by you increased that pleasure.

Being your submissive bottom increased it even more.

I couldn't stop cumming as you hit my prostate with your swollen colossus.

"Do you like it, now? Still want it?"
"I never want it to END! I LOVE BEING YOUR BOTTOM BITCH, AND I WISH I COULD NEVER BE APART FROM YOU!"
"So you like being my bitch?"
"I FUCKING LOVE IT!!! FUCK MY HOLE UNTIL THERE'S NOTHING LEFT!!!!"
"Like I'd do anything else!"

Just then, you stopped for a second... and then continued to slam my asshole with almost TEN TIMES as much force as before.

I can't be apart from you.

I need you.

And just like that, as quickly as you filled my entire ass with your protein explosion, shooting dozens of loads like shotgun blasts up my asshole, I knew that you are the best. And nothing I do, no story I will craft, will be better than what you do.

But sadly, we don't get what we want. And so I say...

A Fond Farewell to You, My Golden-Haired Stallion

... for now.

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
THis is a MASTER PIECE. GENIUS

I think I love you!

CUM IN MY MOUTH!

Thanx, thanx and you have to earn it.

:wank: WOW WHAT A STORY

Thanx.

But really, I give more thanx to blondhairycock. He and his works inspired this, which I wrote trying to match, though failed, the sexual electricity his works sent thru me. I only WISH I could be as good as him at my writing.

And I'm toying around with a pseudo-trilogy, three unrelated stories sharing a common theme: a late-bloomer and their sudden beginnings of puberty, each via almost unnatural yet realistic methods (one is humiliation-induced).